Nothing but memories lefted

five years on

Aaron’s POV

Five years ago we were happily married living in Melbourne. A place where no one knew who we were or who my family was. Just you, me and nothing else. Running away from our families and friends were the best thing both of us had ever done. But the most proudest moment was when I married you Gui Gui. The love in your eyes once the minster pronounced us as husband and wife. Our very first kiss as a married couple. I shall never forget that moment, my Gui, never!

 

Gui Gui’s POV

Four years ago I just started to get the hang of you coming home to me every night without your usual baggage you normally have to bring back home with you when you were CEO of your family company. Happy and care free, just happy to work from nine to five and not be the boss of a whole empire. A normal and simple office boy with big dreams about our future. Now I can only dream back to these happy memories.

 

Aaron’s POV

Three years ago I had just gotten promoted at work and we moved to a bigger house. A house will our children could grow up happy and healthy. A place where my wife could just look out of the kitchen window and see them play in the backyard. Where flowers and vegetables grew in her special garden. I sometimes wondered what our first child would be. A girl or a boy? You always wanted a little boy  first then followed by two girls. If only I could go back to these times…

Gui Gui’s POV

Two years ago I cried and cried for you to come home. Didn’t I tell you that they would find you and bring you back to the place where you belonged. Why didn't you listen to me Aaron? I should of never let you go I should told you I was pregnant with your child. Maybe that would have been enough to make you stay at home with me instead of getting on that plane. Now that you are far away from us Aaron I promise that I would take good care of our twins and myself. I wish these memories of us will never part. You know I can’t go back to you now, not when you are once again the CEO of your family business. Forgive Aaron and please don’t look for me because I have moved on and so should you.

Aaron’s POV

One year ago I’m sitting in a meeting, a meeting that seems to never end. Problems after problems that seems to appear out of nowhere. I now realize what a foolish move I had made once I got on that plane. Now my family has hired these men that would follow me around 24/7. There’s no escaping from them. How I wish I could just get on a plane and come home to you. I miss you and our new lives. I don't want this anymore but yet I can’t get out of this because no matter what your not by my side anymore. I still have our wedding ring I hidden it the day when my family found me. I tried to escape but this time I failed. Please Gui Gui wait for me, just wait.

 

Gui Gui’s POV

 Present day- Nothing has changed and nothing will. My love for you has already been replaced with our twins. Their love and happiness that they give me makes me remember the happy future you always dreamt about. I can see you but not touch you. I am close yet not no closer to you. You may have forgotten what I look like but I will never forget you. May you find happiness and love again Aaron, a girl who your family and friends approve of because I Gui have finally found my true love.

    

17/06/12

 

A one shot after all- happy reading sorry if I make you cry, grammar mistakes or any confusion.