| One |

Hello! Who the Hell are You?

Hello! Who the Hell Are You?
Part One
- - -

This Color – Korean
This Color – English
This – Thoughts


 

New place. New country. New life! This is exactly what you needed in order to actually have a life. Your mom wasn't exactly thrilled about this, but who was she to tell you? I'm a legal adult and I really didn't feel like having her hawking over me anymore. She wanted you to be independent, but how could you possibly be independent if she's always on your back anyway?

 

Alright, it's been two weeks since you moved here to South Korea from your sheltered home in Washington State. You're still learning how to speak Korean (Rosetta Stone's been your best friend for the past two weeks), you have a interesting next door neighbor who likes to come by (uninvited) and you're kind of afraid of your landlady. I'm actually rather lucky that my neighbor speaks English, well more or less, tries to, but we manage to keep a conversation going.

 

Two weeks and you're still alive! You couldn't help but giggle loudly as you plopped down on your sofa and leaned against the arm rest, coffee cup filled with tea in your hands partially pay attention to the TV you left on. On the coffee table, you have your laptop, the Rosetta Stone program running and you continue to mumble easy phrases while sipping on the tea.

 

And just when you thought you'd have your peace and quiet, your door spontaneously busts open and reveals a rather handsome (yet annoying) individual.

 

_____-ah~! Wifey!

 

Oh no...” you mumble as you set aside your coffee cup just nanoseconds before you find yourself in his arms, “Junsu...”

 

No, no~” he corrects with his heavy Korean accent and forces you to look at him, “Remember! Joon-su. Joonsu. JOONSU!

 

O-KAY!” you yelled back, causing him to fly away and cower in the other side of the sofa. Sighing, you roll your eyes as you get up from the sofa and shuffle over to the kitchen. Your neighbor, Kim Junsu meekly looks at you, while you pull out another coffee cup from the cupboard. Silence embraces the both of you, but you turn your attention back to your neighbor, who's still giving you the Puss n' Boots eyes.

 

You blink as you slowly hold up the coffee cup and point at it, “Tea?

 

Ne!” he nods vigorously, which you clearly understood and it wasn't because of his over exaggerating nodding

 

Without one last look, you return to your task at hand, placing the tea bag in the cup as you pour the hot water into the cup.

 

Kim Junsu was one hell of an interesting neighbor. The first time you two met was when you were trying to talk to the landlady about your apartment but she just continued to stare at you, most likely not understand one single word you said. Hanging your head in defeat, you were just about ready to wave your white flag, but out of nowhere, Junsu pranced in. Somehow, he had managed to get into your conversation, which he then found out that you were American and you only spoke English. Within that moment, he started to ramble out Engrish, but somehow, you managed to catch the gist of what he was trying to say.

 

It turned out that Kim Junsu was currently trying to learn how to speak English—in a rather comical and fanboy-ish way—so, he became your translator until you decided to go find Rosetta Stone.

 

Since then, you then found out that you two were literally neighbors and he obnoxiously declared the both of you as best friends/unofficial hubby and wifey. Why? You never really bothered to find out. You just assumed that he was just weird.

 

Honey, milk, sugar?” you listed off as you pulled out the tea bag and looked over at Junsu, who was currently hunched over in the same spot, his eyes glued to his phone. Not really bothering with an answer, you poured in some sugar and lemon and casually walked over to the living room. Setting the cup down, you then went over to your spot on the couch and picked up your now lukewarm tea. But before you could take a sip, your doorbell rings and you give the door a glare, “Really?!”

 

“Your door!” Junsu chimes in, still super gluing his eyes to his phone. You send him a quick look before you open your door, only to have a bouquet of thorn less, red roses shoved in your face. What the...?

 

Kim Saehyun!” you blink serveral times as you slowly place both of your hands on the bouquet, trying to move them away from your face. However, they're kept in place and you mentally growl, trying to pull on the roses. The idiot, which you assumed was male, continued to ramble about whatever, but you were too busy with the roses to actually pay attention and before you knew it, you finally yank on the roses, move them away from your line of vision and find the idiot down on one knee; his head down but held up a rather nice, sparkling ring right in front of you, ... Make the happiest man on this Earth and marry me!

 

“Oh my Gawd, SUN!” you overhear Junsu squeal, causing the male in front of you to snap his head up and the both of you lock eyes for the first time.

 

“Hello!” you greet with a awkward, yet friendly smile as you hold onto the roses.

 

The guy's squinty eyes widen as you continue to smile.

 

“Who the hell are you?”

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬author's | corner▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

And that my dears is the VERY first chapter. What do you think? Yes, much shorter than what I usually write, but this was planned this way so I could possibly update faster and to relax on the writing. Haha! Once again, be sure to comment, subscribe and I hope you enjoyed it. Did you?

 

 

Junsu's Puss n' Boots eyes... I see no difference...