Reunited (Part. 1)

My First Kiss Was With a..Panda?

 

 

Ashley’s POV

 

“Ashley, I know we just met and all, but I need to tell you something” Tao said in a nervous tone.

 

“Yes Tao?” Dear god, why is my heart racing all of a sudden? Why do I feel this way?

 

“Well even though I’ve only known you for a couple of months, I’ve really grown attached to you. You are of the few people that believed in me from the start of my debut, and stayed by my side during my countless martial arts practices. I may come off as a strong person on the outside, but you are the only person I can show my aegyo side with. I’m rambling a lot right now because I’m really nervous, but will you be my…..”

 

*Cell phone rings * I need you and you want me, jiguran i byeoreseo o~ o~
Every, every, everyday naega mandeun History.

 

My eyes shot open immediately. WHO THE HELL RUINED MY AMAZING BUING BUING Y GUCCI BABY DREAM! I grabbed my phone, and who was it? None other than my oppa partner in crime, Flo. Damnit, I can’t be mad at this girl. I answered the call.

 

“Yahhhh, my dream was getting good and then you called…” I said in a tired, low, whiney voice.

“Get ready” Flo said in a stern voice.

“WAEEEEEEEEEEEE.”

“Just get ready in an hour will ya, I have a surprise.”

“Uh huh…” I said in a mumbled voice while I hung up the phone.

Yeah I didn’t listen to her, I knocked out right after I hung up my phone. You see, I had a rough day last night. My whole day consisted of teaching this Japanese exchange student from my college the guitar. It was really stressful, well, because he’s kind of a babo. Not only that, my friend Saige called me up to hang out down town with her friend. I was in an awkward position and have a difficult time saying no to some people, I said I would meet her, despite the fact that I was dead tired. And boy, could that meeting with Saige and her friend go any worse? While I was appropriately for the night, the two other girls were dressed in mini dresses and high heels. With the combination of their outfits and the down town enviornment, you could’ve sworn they were es. Not only that, the two girls had guys hollering left and right, and got more numbers than the damn phonebook. I just sat there awkwardly eating my frozen yogurt, wishing that my crush, Tao Zi Huang, would just come and save the day. But who was I kidding? That would never happen.

You see, Tao and I met in China, where I was an exchange student learning Mandarin. He was a very nice boy, and became my first friend in China. As we grew each other, I started to develop a crush on Tao. He was a master martial artist, and an amazing dancer and rapper.Doesn’t that just scream cool? Not only that, he had a cute side to him, and always did aegyo for me. All the girls through themselves at him because of his mysterious, bad boy looks. I felt like had no chance. Why would Tao like a plain jane like me when he could literally get any girl from this school? And to make matters worse, he was going to debut in a boy group with the legendary SM Entertainment, home of acts like Girls Generation, Super Junior, TVXQ, BoA, SHINee, and F(X). He debuted in a group called EXO-M and performed all over China and Korea, while I went back home to the states. Sure, we facebook messaged and texted each other from time to time, but it simply wasn’t the same.

As I continued to sleep away, I heard a heavy knock on my door. I put my pillow over my head to block the annoying sound. As I was rustling around in bed, someone lifted the sheets of me.

“Your umma let me in, d1idn’t I tell you to get ready?” It was Flo.

“Oh yeah, I forgot…” I said scratching my head.


“Yah, what happened last night? You look totally dead” Flo said while ruffling my bangs.


“You could say I had a long night…”

 

“Oh yeah? Well I have a surprise for you!”

 

Oh know, I usually hated Flo’s suprises…

 

“OPPPPAAAAAAAAA! COME OVER HEREEEE!” she yelled.

 

“Oppa!?!?! What Oppa!”

 

“Ayo waddupppp.” Said a low voice approaching my room.

 

It was none other than Flo’s boyfriend, “Rolling Like A Buffalo,” charismatic leader of EXO-M, Kris.

 

I looked down upon what I was wearing. I was wearing my Hello Kitty t-shirt with the matching pajama bottoms, and my hair was in an apple style.

“Oppa!” I said in shock. My face was burning red.

“Long time no see Ash!” Kris said.

“What are you doing here?” I said in confusion.

“Didn’t Flo tell you we were coming to get you?”

“Well she just said she had a surprise for me” I looked at Flo puzzled.

“SURPRISE!” Flo yelled.

 

……-____________________________________________________-!!!!!!!!!!

 

I hate when she does this.

“We’re going to NEW YORK CITY!” Flo yelled in excitement.

“Bwoh!? New York City!?! I can’t go to New York, I have flute lessons, and homework, and I have to teach this babo Satoshi how to play the guitar!” I said while pacing in and out of my bedroom. As I paced out of my bedroom for the third time,  my body hit something and ended up with me crashing to the floor.

“Owwwww” I said rubbing the top of my head. As I was about to stand up, I see a pair of hands offering to help me back up. The hands look so familiar, and before I grabbed them, I look up…. It was Tao.

 

 

 

Hey guys did you miss me!?