You

Because of You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLBIy6t-X-A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kai grinned and rubbed the back of your thigh. You rolled your eyes and tried to wriggle out of his hold. He had thrown you over his shoulder as he carried you to his house.

“Yah, will you put me down now?” You asked, annoyed.

Kai shook his head, “Doesn’t even call me oppa. selfish brat.”

Your eyes rounded in surprise and your jaw dropped. “Muh?!”

“Can’t you call me oppa for once?” Kai asked. “I’ll put you down if you do.”

You thought about it. *Should I? Just so he can put me on the ground?* You shook your head, not willing to give into him. “Forget it; I’d rather get hit by a bus.” You muttered.

“Just admit it, you love being in my arms.” Kai smirked.

You rolled your eyes and smacked the back of this head. “Just put me down.” You whined, “I’ll cry.”

“Go ahead, I’ll just kiss you.” Kai threatened.

You scoffed and rested your chin in your palm. “I’d like to see you try.”

*If you say so.* Kai smiled mischievously. In one swift movement, he threw you forward and caught you bridal style. “AAHH!” You screamed in panic and clung onto his neck. You looked up at him. Your nose touched his and your eyes widened. Your heart shot up like a rocket. You swallowed hard but couldn’t look away. It was almost as if you were hypnotized by his soft, brown eyes.

Kai smiled brightly and winked. Your cheeks burned red with shyness.

 

Before you knew it, you had fallen asleep in Kai’s arms with your head resting against his collar bone. He closed the door with his foot and carried you to his bedroom. He laid you down and pulled the covers over you. Kai’s eyes softened as he watched you sleep. He your cheek with the back of his fingers and smiled. After a small pause, he left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you woke up the sun was setting. You sat up and rubbed your sleepy eyes. *Where am I?* You looked around the room.

At that precise moment Kai walked in shirtless. You looked at him with wide eyes. *OMO!* He noticed your reaction and smirked.

“Yah! Why are you shirtless?!” You covered your eyes with the pillow.

Kai laughed. “Because my shirt got stained, dork.” He held out his shirt.

Warily, you peeked over the pillow and saw a black stain on his white t-shirt. “Oh.”

He tossed the shirt into the hamper and jumped on the bed, right next to you. He lay on his stomach and rested his head in his arms.

“Go put on a shirt.” You shoved him with your foot.

“This is my house. I can do as I please.” He retorted.

You crossed your arms and made a face. “What am I even doing here?” You asked.

Kai didn’t respond.

“Yah. I asked you a question.” You slapped his arm.

Still no response.

*SERIOUSLY?! I WILL MURDER YOU!* Annoyed, you stood on the bed and jumped. “YAH!” When he didn’t move, you jumped. *Aish! This guy!* You dropped onto the bed in defeat. You turned your head and scowled at him.

“You’ll get wrinkles if you keep frowning.” Kai said.

Your eyes widened. *How did he know?!* You stared at him as if he was an alien. You sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Your hands rested on your tummy as your thumbs fiddled together. Out of the corner of your eye you could see tan skin. Your eyes shifted to Kai’s . His skin looked so soft and smooth. You sat up and bit your lip, resisting the urge to touch his skin. *I wonder…* Your hand reached out and hovered over the center of his back.

At that moment Kai lifted his head. With a small gasp, you quickly looked away and lay back down. You grabbed the pillow and pressed it over your face. Kai’s eyebrow rose in confusion. “What were you doing?”

“Nothing.” Your voice came out muffled.

Kai glanced at his back and then back at you. “Were you going to molest me?”

“NO!” You shouted, “Why would I do that?!”

A playful smirk played on Kai’s pink lips.  “Maybe because you like me~” He teased.

You uncovered your face and looked at him. “Why would I? You’re not even that good looking.”

Kai nodded, “You’re right.” You raised an eyebrow. “I’m a y beast.”

“Oh god.” You rolled your eyes and face-palmed yourself. “You’re so full of it.”

He smiled and looked at you. His eyes landed on your lips. *What’s it like to kiss her? I wonder…* He rose on all fours and made his way closer to you. You sat up and moved back, away from him. “What are you doing? Why are you coming closer?”

Wordlessly Kai crawled to you. Your back hit the headboard. *Damn.* You had no place to run or move. Kai stopped in front of you and came closer. Your eyes widened. *Eeeek! What is he trying to do?* You slid down the headboard. Now, you were lying down on the bed. Kai hovered over you.

“What are you trying to do, Kai?” You whispered.

Kai shook his head. “Nothing.” But his actions said otherwise. He lowered himself and gazed at you. His face, and lips, only inches away.

You swallowed hard and looked anywhere but him. Your eyes landed on a box of lollipops resting on his nightstand. “Oh! You like lollipops?” You tried changing the subject, “I like them too! They’re so sweet and yummy! My favorite ones are the blue ones. Which ones do you like? The green ones? Purple? Pink, red, ora-?” You stopped talking when Kai pecked you on the lips. You blinked in surprise and shock. *Did he just…?*

Slowly, you met eyes with him. His eyes didn’t show any teasing or joking. Kai’s eyes burned with love and sincerity.

“It’s all your fault.” He said with a soft smile.

Your eyebrows furrowed. “H-Huh?”

“Because of you I go crazy.” Kai murmured. Your head tilted in confusion. “Because of you my heart races at an uncontrollable speed. You make me feel breathless. Your smile drives me wild and it’s getting harder for me to control myself.”

“Mianhae.” You mentally cursed yourself for not knowing what to say.

Kai chuckled softly. He your warm cheek. “Because of you, I learned what it feels like to fall in love….what it’s like to fall in love with you.”

*Did he just say he’s in love with me?* Your eyes rounded in surprise. “Muh?” Wordlessly, Kai leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. Your heart hammered against your chest. You let yourself fall into his trance. Your eyes fell close.

Colors exploded in Kai’s mind when he realized you were kissing him back. He couldn’t help but smile. Kai nibbled on your bottom lip. You couldn’t control yourself and giggled.

Breathlessly, you pulled away and looked up at him. “That tickles.” You bit your lip.

“Oh yeah?” Kai smiled a small smile and rubbed noses with you.

“I’m not a baby you know.” You accusingly jabbed his chest.

“What about being my baby?” He tilted his head to the side and his eyes twinkled.

You shyly smiled as your cheeks turned pink.

Kai smiled and curled your dark hair behind your ear. “Saranghae~”

You wrapped your hands around his neck and yanked him down. Kai was surprised by your sudden action. “Kai…” You pressed your lips lightly against his and whispered, “Saranghae.”