Captured

The Ninja Princess

Italics : Thoughts


 

There are traitors among us. Many have already turned away, a whole 180 degree turn. Now the question is, who are they? I quietly ponder the alarming words my father had spoken to me in the wee hours of this morning with a thin line as a mouth, eyes glinting in pure rage, but never letting his voice rise above a whisper. But it was just as scary, maybe even scarier, than if he had been screaming Bloody Mary.

It’s a disgusting reality, really. How can these clueless people, my people, to be exact, turn away from their own?! And just to make matters worse, I heard another group of intimidating nobles have joined them and are helping them bring my father down. Aish! Exactly how clueless are the people of Exotica?!? I heard not one living person even KNOWS who the nobles are, and some people here are supporting them?!?

My face scrunches up by the thought of that and I pinch the bridge of my nose. I furiously wave off the maid cautiously brushing my hair and she flinches before bowing quickly and setting the brush :

down, inside my cabinet and running off to get my dress :

for today's meeting with some important people from the other Provinces and continents.

I sigh before wiggling out of my night dress and snatching the poofy, white thing from the maid’s hands. She bows once again before scurrying out of my bedroom. I quickly examine myself in the mirror and scoff with displeasure. Dresses are so stupid! Why does my father pressure me so much to wear these cloths from hell?! My bitter mood is forced down when I hear my fathers's muffled yelling from the other side of the thick mahogony door.

"MINHEE-AH! Our guests are here! Please hurry! We need to introduce the future queen of the Lee Province!!" I can literally feel his blinding grin burn through the door. I start lying and overreacting about how much I love the dress. "But you should wear some accessories to hit the oufit right on the bull's eye! I know you HATE wearing accessories!" He sings.

When I hear his footsteps fade down the hall, I groan in annoyance. Uaaaaaaaaaaaah. I sometimes hate how father knows me so well! I complain to myself before fishing out a complex pink diamond necklace, a pair of white gloves, and a bejeweled hexagon shaped hair pin : (A/N- pretend it's like, made up of diamonds or all that jazz.)

to accompany the lovely dress. Yes, that seems like enough... hopefully. I shove my feet into pretty flats adorned with colorful flowers. I glue on a small, shy smile before pulling the door open and gracefully striding down down hall and stairway. The laughs and conversations heard from through the massive Victorian doors make my stomach flip and knees wobble. MinHee, fighting!

Before taking a couple of shaky breaths, I hesitantly crack open the door. Silence sweeps through the ridiculously large room. I stand in the doorway like a dumbfounded idiot for a second, taking in the colossal, circular table using up a generous amount of the ball floor. Countless chairs are neatly pushed in all around the perimeter of the tale. Seriously, there must be a hundred people in here... I finally notice my mouth hanging open and close it, hoping no one has seen me yet. Oh, don't get your hopes up... everyone has certainly seen you! I take a hard gulp before starting my introduction.

"Hello, I am Princess Lee MinHee. It's a thrill to meet you all. I hope you enjoy your time when in the mansion." I repeat after the words that somewhat jumble themselves together in my head. Smiling, I bow at a 90 degree angle. When I hold my head high once more, a booming laughter fills all corners of the room.

My heart sinks. D-Did I say something wrong?! I square my shoulders and my lower lip betrays me by trembling. I bite down on it, hard. A rather short man steps out of the crowd with a extremely tall, dashing young man in a red suit. Their clothes are no less expensive than everyone else's. One of them must be the one that laughed, but both of their faces show no evidence of previous laughter. I was *this* close to shooting the creepy grinning, handsome man a glare but I keep my eyes down with furrowed brows. The short man opens his mouth, and out comes something that definitely doesn't make me like him more.

"Ahh, Soo Man, you have a great heir here, I can just see the fire in her eyes." I shift uncomfortably on my feet. "She'd make a great wife for my son." He stares into space with a dreamy look on his face.

I start choking on my spit and some people rush over and pat my back. "Omona! Park JinYoung...!" I hear my father's annoyed voice from beside me. The short man, supposedly JinYoung, starts laughing. But it doesn't sound like the first, booming laugh. THAT GIANT BASTARD! WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?! My coughing fit lessens and JinYoung starts speaking.

"I'm a bit straight-forward, yes? Ah, Soo-Man hyung, mianhe." He bows a few times along with the silent tall man. They both waltz over and JinYoung takes my hand in his. I jump back a little, but his grip stays tight. "I hope I didn't ruin this meeting for everyone. But you really should give my son, Park Chanyeol here, a chance. He's the heir to JYPent." He whispers the last two parts before smirking and finding his way to a seat. Everyone else glances about uneasily before pulling out a chair for themselves.

I decide to settle next to my father. As I reach to pull out the seat, a large hand beats me to it. I frown and look up wit an annoyed expression. It's him, Park Chanyeol, or "the tall guy that laughed at me!" Ugh, why is it YOU! He raises an eyebrow at me."Why? Not happy to see me, Princess? Ahh, I'm so heartbroken, I guess I'll take the seat for myself then." OMO! CAN HE READ MY MIND?! He chuckles, shaking his head before motioning towards the seat with his chin and pouting. I spring from the spot and melt into the chair.

"Aniyo! Can't you see it's taken already?" I say with a hint of a growl. I didn't know some people could be THIS annoying. He puts his hands up in defeat, amusement glinting in his eyes. He takes the seat next to me and smiles in victory. I fold my hands in my lap and try to focus purely on the meeting. It's about the nobles... I see Chanyeol frowning deeply in my peripheral vision. Huh, I guess he hates the nobles as much as I do. His eyes widen and his head snaps towards me. He then vigorously shakes his head and whispers into the ear of the kind-looking man in a golden suit next to him.

Halfway through the meeting, Chanyeol starts trying hard to win my attention. He stares at me with alluring eyes, winks, and look away a moment later. This repeats for... who knows how long.

I simply ignore him.

Not long after, he changes his tactics. Chanyeol starts tilting his head sideways, his hair bouncing along as well. I mentally facepalm. SO CHILDISH. He bursts out laughing the next second, and this time, I really do facepalm.

 

I turn my had and angrily mouth, 'What?!?!'

He points at his hair and gives a thumbs up. Confused, I run my hand through my hair and it gets caught on something. It falls onto the floor with a clunk! Chanyeol's eyes widen and he shoots to the ground and comes up just as quickly. He has the hexagon pin cupped protectively in his hands.

I make a grabbing motion and his mouth thins into a line. I frown at him and mouth, 'It's mine!' He sticks his tongue out at me and mouths back, 'Not until I can trust you with it.' I grind my teeth together and throw my hands up in defeat. ' that. Have it!'

I cross my arms over my chest and don't bother to pay any more attention to Chanyeol.


After the meeting, everyone scatters around the ballroom and the table is cleared away. Tables filled with muffins, punch,and other goodies are placed throughout the corners of the room. The music that starts playing is slow and romantic and the lights dim down.

Oii, forget dancing. That weirdo just ruined my mood tonight.

I slipped out of the ballroom unnoticed and swung open the main doors, outside into the cool night. Planting my feet firmly on the grass a few feet away from the mansion, I inhale deeply, thinking about what it would be like to be queen. Everything is only illuminated by moonlight. Looking up at the radiating stars, I whisper to myself. "I-I...don't...-" A large hand clamps onto my mouth. My eyes widen in horrow before I start screaming and thrashing despite the situation.

I see a golden figure with a matching mask dash over and cuff my hands behind my back. I've seen this bastard somewhere before... I can't put my finger on it. I snap from my thoughts when I hear a painful sounding RIIIP! I look over with wide eyes at... PARK. CHAN. ING. YEOL. I'd know that head of hair anywhere.

"YOU BASTARD! I'LL FREAKING- MMFFFM." He pats on the duct over my mouth with a look of victory.

"Yes, sweetie, what will you do?" He cooes. I narrow my eyes at him before kneeing him between his legs.

He doubles over in pain, rolling on the floor, cursing me.

The golden man, crouches down to my height, and looks at me straight in the eyes. "You just got yourself in some deep ." His voice is as sweet as honey.

Then everything goes black.

 

 

A/N - You like so ffar?! :D It's like, a whole chapter dedicated to Chanyeol. /drool OuO

Guess who that "kind-looking man" is. UAHAHAHAHHA.

So.

I also need need a posterrrr. So. I guess I'll be requesting for one, i think...

Who do you wanna see appear next?! >:UU