11

my PAPA and MAMA love me (Kai also ^^)

 

"Kyungsoo hyung~ Kyungsoo hyungggg~~" Kyungsoo chuckled at Kai's attempt of gaining his attention.Currently they were at the library,studying since Kai had math test the next day but since he had such a short focusing span,he decided to bother Kyungsoo.
 
"What,Jongin?" Kai smiled innocently though it didnt look innocent. "I'm starving~" Kyungsoo ignored the whining and continued to solve the problems.
 
"You just ate your lunch and you're not eating the icecream unless you get A for tomorrow test," Kyungsoo conveyed as stern as he could.Kai pouted. 
 
"No fun.I BARELY got c's for every math test," muttered the younger,emphasizing the word 'barely'. 
"Arranging dance major students for a math test was a mystery too..." he added dramatically.Kyungsoo smirked. "So,cant you see i'm here to get rid of the c's that have been bothering you and ofcoz math is important so that you lot of dancers didnt miscount your steps."
 
Fiddling with his pencil,Kai puffed his cheeks. "I'm not the Academic Department student who got full scholarship for the rest of his life for his boundless intelligence and unbeatable excellence.I'm just merely the Art Department student who can dance and rap but cannot calculate.Have some mercy.These questions are killing me!" 
 
Kyungsoo chuckled softly,poking the younger's cheek. "You're exaggerating." Seeing the dismay look on Kai's solemn visage,he relented. "ok,come on,let's get some icecream.But we'll be back for more exercises!" Kai's face brighten,he leaped from his sit and stretched."Yay!" The librarian on the counter glared. "Shut your up,you're in a freaking library!"
 
Kai glared twice furious. "Did he just told me t...mm.." "Shhh..let's go!" Kyungsoo dragged the fuming Kai to the exit.
 
"You're the best,Kyungsoo hyung~~~" Kai cooed as he ate his icecream happily.Kyungsoo smiled,staring at the elated boy before him.
 
They've been together for a while now,he could clearly read Kai like a book by now.Kai could be manly and cute,but not at the same time.Depends on his mood.Now,clearly he's trying to be cute,calling him hyung and all.Not to mention his hot-tempered self which Kyungsoo still trying to control it.Moreover, Kai could be as greasy as possible if he tried to and that happened a lot of time.Nevertheless, Kai was still the person who he'd been falling in love with and that's not gonna change since he loved each character shown by Kai.
 
What Kyungsoo love the most was goodbye kisses.Well not lips-to-lips yet but Kai would always steal a peck on his cheek before sending him off to class.Just like what his lovely Papa did to his Mama.He'll be temporarily paralysed each time.
 
"Dude,you look stupid!" "And dumb!" "it's the same Tao!" Tao and Sehun appeared with Tao his icecream and Sehun sipping his bubble tea.They sat infront of the two,staring at the happy Kai.
 
"What did you just said?" Kai arched a brow threateningly.Tao and Sehun laughed loudly. "That's more like it!" Kai unconciously laughed with them. "Whadddup hyung~" "Finish his math yet?"
 
Kyungsoo smiled at them,shaking his head. "He said he was starving and the questions were killing him," Kyungsoo informed teasingly.Sehun snorted,Tao smirked. "We'd told ya he's not the brightest apple out there,hyung." "and definitely not the smartest among all~" Every head turned to Tao.
 
"It's the same Tao," Kyungsoo pointed.Kai and Sehun laughed,tapping their knees heartily."Atleast i'm brighter than you Tao!" Tao frowned,mumbling 'How is that the same?And Kai is clearly darker than me' in Chinese.Kyungsoo smiled at them.He did feel older at times,especially situasion like this.
 
Despite their difference in interests,they went along well.Kyungsoo remembered the first time being formally introduced to the two boys who'd been bullying him, he was terrified.But then the first thing they did was cracking a joke about Kai's bad habits,well a lot of jokes to be true.And they had a noble heart just like Kai had since they're never want to Kai to be hurt,maybe not verbally interpreted but unconditionally expressed through their jokes and action. 'You should consider someone else since he's a bit dumb for this stuff.' 'First timer didnt really know what they did,lead him hyung!' things they said jokingly.But he knew they meant it.
 
 
"Have you done your revision?" asked Kai,eyeing his friend.Both of the two blushed. "Ofcoz,Tao done his in 10 minutes coz Gucci start promoting their new products.Kris hyung was crying when he sent this freak home coz his wallet appeared thinner than a credit card," Sehun chided.Tao huffed,shifting on his sit uneasily.
 
"He was not crying.How bout you? You're busy scrutinizing Luhan gege's face coz you think they might as well ask how many pores he has,on tomorrow test arent you?huh?huh?",Tao countered,smirking as Sehun just lowered his head blushing,out of his wit.Kai smirked,glancing at the stupefied Kyungsoo.
 
"See?i'm a lot more better than them." Kyungsoo blinked,couldnt really adapt being around the lazy asses.Couldnt blame him since he's the best student of Academic Department after all.Kyungsoo eyed the three boys with a new determination.
 
"Prove me.Prove me that the three of you are not a bunch of airhead dummies.Get a freaking A!" Kyungsoo's word cause the three to choke on whatever that's on their throats."What? This is so random.." "Yeah,and i never even seen an A infront of my eyes before." "And Tao barely understand the questions! I bet if he did, he wont persuade Kris hyung to buy Gucci stuffs which cost a lot of zero-s."
 
Kyungsoo giggled,amused by their panic state. "Dont worry.When there's me,There's A's.I'll help you guys to achieve your goal and be out of your misery.." The trio exchanged a confused look. "Err..it's more like your own goal hyung.." "And we're not in a misery,atleast not bcoz of math."
 
"Then it's time for a change,come on,let's bash some questions!" The three reluctant boys were dragged to the library by the over-enthuthiast Kyungsoo.Few hundreds question within the midnight wont hurt right?
 
 
 
"What's up with the boys?" Baekhyun curiously stared at the three living corpses trudging their way to school.Kyungsoo chuckled,eyeing his own living corpse. "They're studying math last night." Baekhyun gawked dumbfoundedly,pointing at the three.
 
"Didnt know they have passion for math.That's very rare." Kyungsoo smiled,approaching Kai who look like he havent sleep for eternity.
 
"Hey guys,ready for math yet?" Sehun and Tao sent him a horrified look,reaching out their hands in threat to strangle the older.Kyungsoo giggled. "Just wait and see,my love,i'll get an A for you! Even if that's mean i have to plan a dramatic murder on Mr.Kim...," Kai muttered grimly.
 
"Good luck then,though luck isnt any helpful.Break a leg guys!" Kyungsoo cheered before skipping to his school happily. "Well yeah,we might break our leg in the process hyung!" 
 
Baekhyun kissed him goodbye,fixing his son's hair after. "Did they know the schedule have changed?" Kyungsoo raised a brow. "No..wait..schedule change?" "Yeah,apparently the teachers decided to have history test today." 0.0.... "Ooh.." Kyungsoo grew pale.
 
He'll be doomed.They stay up all night for math yet they're having history.Just wonderful.
 
"Sorry madam,but you're giving me a history paper," Kai stated,politely the bold typed 'History'. Mrs.Lee gave him a questioning look,before raising an eyebrow when she saw Sehun and Tao too was holding they're paper impatiently.
 
"So? We're having history test,havent we,class?" A chorus of 'yes' resonated through the classroom.The three odd boys dropped their jaws incredulously,as if Mrs.Lee had spoken something nasty about an angel.Few minutes passed by yet their still rooted to the floor,wide eyes,trembling hands until someone had to shove them to their sit.One particular name slowly invading their stunned brains.
 
"Do Kyungsoo!!!"
 
 
 
 
 

A/N : sorry for not update often~ T__T little bit busy with school~ this chapter, Kyungsoo forces Kai,Sehun and Tao to study~ kekeke.. funny to see the 3 stupids study their out! i hope u enjoy this chapter~ ^^  please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE~ thx~ ^^   

 

( now i'm watching EURO's FINAL!! SPAIN vs ITALY!! i hope SPAIN would win~ ^^ go go! )