Sarang

ONESHOT- Kyuhyun's letter to Janis unnie

 

Yay! Its our 5th anniversary.
 
Umm… I’m not really good with this so I’m just going to go for it.
 
The first I met you at the KRY meeting I lost an argument. An argument. Cho kyuhyun! LOST! Because of you! I saw you right outside and I couldn’t get you off my mind. I dreamt about you that night.
But I didn’t know what to do… so I asked everyone, everywhere and I finally got your name and number. I asked you for a date and you shyly said yes. I talked like crazy on the date and you listened patiently. I went back and thought about what an idiot I had been but I couldn’t give up.
 
I asked you for a second date and you said yes again. I hadn’t expected you too. I was going to do my best at that date. I was going to dress up, book an expensive restaurant and pick you up but you were beyond all that showbiz. You asked me to watch a movie at your house.
 
You cooked something Indian and I was so confused how we had to eat it. And you fed me. I saw something different in you. Something I didn’t see in other girls.
 
I aksed you later that evening whether you knew me. Whether you were my fan.
 
You shyly said that you were a hardcore gamer. I fell in love with you right then. I never believed in love at first sight but after seeing you… what can I say? 
 
I love you! I love you SO SO much! More than anything. You are god’s most beautiful creation.
 
We started going out and I didn’t think it was possible but each day I fell more and more for you.
 
I know its too soon but I want you to be the mother of my children.
 
You are everything I could have asked for and love you. Just let me be by your side your whole life okay?
 
I’m YOUR Kyuhyun. I’m all yours. Everything about me belongs to you. I live for you and I could die for you.
 
I need to go now. We have a performance of ‘its you’
 
I know you’re watching me and I just want to tell you that every time I sing this song its for you. Only for you.