"Melon Interview with CAUTION."

☢ CAUTION ☢ DANGER ☢ SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (Apply CLOSED)

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are CAUTION imnida!" said the girls in unison. They were very nervous, but still managed to look calm.

(Q1: Introduction of CAUTION)

"CAUTION is from a nuclear planet, which is very dangerous there. We've come with an order from our leader to show Earth a new style of music. CAUTION is seperated in two groups. CAUTION being the one promoting in Korea, and DANGER promoting in China." said leader G.An.

(Q2: Member introduction)

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am CAUTION's Shayna imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am CAUTION's leader, G.An imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am CAUTION's Paula imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am CAUTION's Jaylie imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am CAUTION's Dae Mi imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am CAUTION's maknae, Rin imnida~"

(Q3: First Mini-album ‘Do Not Enter’ introduction)

"Our first mini-album, titled Do Not Enter, have two versions which are recorded in Korean and in Chinese. Korean version being Do Not Enter, and Chinese version called Keep Out. Also, including the song Do Not Enter, a total of six songs are included in the mini-album. We hope to receive alot love!" said Shayna.

(Q4: Do Not Enter’s point-choreography)

"From the chorus of our title-song Do Not Enter, there is a point-choreo in it. Jaylie and maknae Rin will show it." said G.An.

"Baby, ibyleog, ibyleog, ibyleoghaji!" sang the main vocalists of the group. Jaylie and Rin run a hand through their hair violently at Baby, and made a stop sign at the word ibyleog.

"Yes, everyone, did you watch carefully? As of yet, there are no set names for this dance move, but we would like it if our fans were able to come up with a name for it." continued G.An.

(Q5: Memorable episode from album preparations)

"Ah, when recording My Family, we all had to think of our real families, but the first thing we thought about, was each other. Some ended up crying, which I thought was very cute!" chuckled Paula. G.An turned her head to Paula and glared.

"Yah! You cried too!" she said. The other members laughed.

(Q6: Plans for the future.)

"As we are receiving alot of attention and love internationally, not only from Korea and China, we hope to utilize the encouragements to practice and prepare more in order to show everyone good performances and music. Please support CAUTION's Do Not Enter and DANGER's Keep Out!" said G.An. "We are FAMILY! Kamsahamnida!" she said, before the screen went black. The camera-man made a sign that the interview was ended.

"Omo! I was so nervous!" said maknae Rin. "G.An unnie, how could you be so calm?" she asked. G.An shrugged.

"I wasn't even calm at all, I just pretended to be." she said. "Anyways, guys! We have tomorrow another schedule!" she yelled out. Jaylie turned to her.

"Oh? What do we have to do?" she asked. G.An looked at the paper she had put on a table near by.

"Ehm... We have another interview, and the day after that, we have our first showcase with DANGER!" G.An said. The members became nervous as they thought about the showcase. "Guys, don't be nervous. We are a family, right? We are going to make it with the other!" said G.An, making Rin emotional.

"I miss them... I miss dancing with Kid-unnie and Jin-unnie~" she said, tearing up. The members hugged her immediately, and tried to comfort Rin.

"We are going to make it!" said Shayna, couraging the other members. "Why?" she said.

"Because we're a family!" said Dae Mi. They put each one of their hand on each other, and yelled out what Dae Mi said.

"BECAUSE WE'RE A FAMILY!"