Is there someone to catch me?

Super Junior One-Shots

Pairing: Eeteuk/Kangin
Words: 358
Rating: PG-13 for angstiness
Summary: Eeteuk thinks back to better times.

Eventhough, I never felt like this before and it all seems so unreal. I am willing to take this leap of faith with you and only you, because I love you with my whole heart. My heart is so much filled with you, that without you I think it wouldn’t tick anymore. At least not in the same way as it is now ticking here before you, feeling the anticipation for a life with you and only you, starting from now until forever and beyond. 

Tears are trickling from Eeteuk’s eyes while he reads the vows his lover had written for him. He can’t seem to stop his heart from swelling up in happiness, even if it pains his heart at the same time as memories of their happiness came flooding back.

“Kangin-ah, stop it. Yah, stop it! Haha…”
“You know… you don’t want me to really stop, do you?”
“Haha, no stop it hahaha…”

Laughing until tears come out, you almost can’t remember how long ago the last time must have been. Sighing, you put the letter away again and turn around to look out of the window. It all seems so peaceful now.

“Honey, we’re out of beer”
“What did I tell you, don’t drink so much. I just bought a new pack yesterday”
“Don’t tell me what to do!”
“I’m not telling you what to do, it’s just… Why won’t you put more effort in finding a new job? You have been sitting at home for more than 3 months now. And –.”
“Enough, I don’t need to hear this.”
A crash is heard and he’s gone from your sight.
Only the broken pieces lying on the floor are left behind, a mirror image of the state your heart was in.

Time passes by, things weren’t and couldn’t be the same again.
All seems to have lost its meaning. It’s quiet and lonely.
Only memories left that keep me going.

Falling slowly
They way we met
It seems it was just yesterday
Just heard, just saw,
The sound, the sight of you,
A beat skipped,
but down I still go.
Everytime I think about you.