First Day

When Grease meets Quiet .

 

*Your POV*
"Goodbye Umma !! " I waved to her as I took my lunch and left home . 
 
Today's my first day in my new school . I'm freaking nervous and excited at the same time . Will it be the same like in Gwangju . Where people call each other pigs and dragged me with them to play . 
 
As soon as I reach the front gates , I stopped . It was so freaking huge and the atmosphere here is really .. You know , noisy . Girls starting screaming all over the place .
I went to the office and greet the Principal Kim .
 
"Good Morning Mr Kim . " I bowed 
 
"Good Morning Miss Han . Please take a seat here ." He said , gesturing me to sit .
 
I walked over and seat . I stared on the floor .
 
"So Miss Han , here's you timetable and if you need any help , I'm always around ." He said to me with a fatherly smile .
 
I walked out and kept walking until I stopped to a room . 
 
Jr - 17 .
 
This is it . The start of a new school and a brand new life .
I made my way to the teachers desk and he took my attendance . He pointed me to sit at the second last row as the last row was occupied . I walked and slid my books underneath the table . I read my book . 
 
It seems like I'm the only quiet person here . Last time in Gwangju , everyone would be quiet and read but it seems here everyone couldn't be bothered .
 
The door squeaked . The noise went low for a moment . Then when this girly guy walked in , the room was in uproar . 
 
"Class , please get back to your seats ."
*Sungjong's POV*
I walked in the class with a happy face expecting the class in uproar again . Everyday life . I walked in and my eyes landed straight to the girl who was in the seat right infront of my row .
 
That seat was vacant for a long time . The girl just looked at me and then she looked back to her book .
 
"Class , please get back to your seats " Seongsaengnim said .
 
I walked to my sit as there was a last roar from girls around me .
 
"Hi . I'm Sungjong . " I said tapping her shoulders .
 
She turned back , looked at me and then looked away .
 
"Yah . Don't you talk ?" I asked her .
 
She ignored me . Girls around was giving her the glares .
 
-After School-
 
The girls were screaming as we left .
 
"Hyung , there's a new girl in my class ." I told Sunggyu hyung.
 
"Who ? Did she flirt with you like other girls did ? " He asked with concern 
 
"No . She didn't even talk to me . When I walked in , she was just quiet ." I told him
 
*Your POV*
Ah .. FINALLY SCHOOL ENDED . Time to meet Hyunji . Been a long time since I saw here . I took the bus to Gwangju and then called Hyunji .
 
"Hyunji - ah !! I'm at the park near ****** Middle School!Meet me there " I squealed over the phone .
 
"Jinjja ?!? I'LL BE THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO YOU !"