Chapter 1

I'm closer than you think

On that night, you were involved in an accident.  Luckily you weren’t killed.  You were put in a coma.  You weren’t with your parents, they were working overseas.  Your friends weren’t too close with you.  Only ______ was but he wasn’t near to you at all.  He was far away.  But he was closer than you thought.  _______ actually moved in next door to you, personally.  He said he lived far away from you.  He lied to protect you because of your parents. HE didn’t mind because he loves you after all.  Since the accident came quickly, he felt guilty.  ______ felt like he should have confessed to you that he loved you and lived just next door to you but he felt that he should keep it secret. He rushed to the hospital and looked for your room.  He couldn’t believe that you were in a coma.  He held your hand next to his cheek.  “______-ah.  If you can hear me, please respond.”  The tears from his eyes came down on your skin.  You twitched.  He knew there was a little hope still left.
You in a black dark room.  All you could see was black and white.  You couldn’t even tell is that rose was red.  It looked black to you.  There was light shining in the room.  You tried reaching for it but black steam started to cover it.  With your quick reflexes you reached for the light again and made it through.  You opened your eyes and blinked a few to adjust the lighting.  All you really saw was black and white in your eyes.  “______-ah!  You’re back!”  You moved your head from left to right, scanning the room.  “Who.... Are you?”  You asked.  “______-ah.  It’s _______.  Your friend.”  He didn’t know how to explain it.  “_______-shi.  I see you’re awake.”  The doctor came in.  You nodded.  That boy left and they tested you.  You were not permanently colorblind.  You were only temporarily colorblind.  You were back to normal.  You had lost some memories but they should be back, hopefully.  They’re just in the back of your brain, trying to find a way to release those images in your brain.  
“Well, she’s fine.  _______-shi is colorblind momentarily.  She will be fine though  She just needs to regain some memory.”  The doctor said to ________.  “Thank you.”  ________ did his bow and left to see you.  You were still up, looking around the room.  All you saw was black and white.  “________-ah.”  He called.  Your head went straight to him.  “When are you ready for discharge?”  He asked.  “Tomorrow will be fine.”  You replied.  By tomorrow, you were discharged from the hospital.  You got to your apartment.  “I live here?”  You questioned.  “Yeah.  I just live next door.  I’ll check up on your once in awhile.”  “Alright.”  You were finding your keys but you didn’t know where it was.  You had a spare key but you had no idea where it was.  “Here.”  He gave you the key.  You looked up at him.  “I know where you hide your things.”  You opened the door and gave him the key back.  “Keep it.  It’s yours to keep.”  He said, leaving you.  You felt bad somehow.  It’s just the feeling.  You didn’t know who he was nor anything about him.
A month has passed and he’s been trying some stuff on you to regain some of your lost memories but it hasn’t been working out.  You didn’t know what he was exactly doing.  You got back in your house and he came along because you felt lonely.  He went to the kitchen to grab a snack for you and him.  As you were both watching TV, you fell asleep on his lap.  ______ looked down on you.  He suddenly felt tears coming out of his eyes.  ________-ah please come back to me.”  His tears landed on your face.  You opened your eyes.  His face looked beautiful to you.  Without thinking you began to his cheek.  He felt your fingertips on his cheek.  He pulled back.  “I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to--”  You sat up.  Memories began to rush through your brain.  Pieces started to piece together.  Everything started to make sense a little bit more.  “_______.”  You called his name.  He quickly began to wipe his tears away with his hands.  “Yes?”  His voice tried to sound stern.  “I remember you now.”  Your vision started to come back.  You started seeing things in color.  “_______-ah!  Ooooh, I missed you!”  He bear hugged you.  You hugged back, smiling happy.  “Look, I know this isn’t the right time but I love you.”  You kissed him on the lips.  He didn’t respond at first but he smiled into it.  He wrapped his arms around your waist as you slipped your arms around his neck.  You pulled back for air.  “I love you too, ever since I met you.”  He smiled back and crashed his lips on yours.

- - - - 

Ugh, this doesn't seem like the best one shot I have ever written. > _ <
But hope you like it. :3