Cheers!!!

Kinse (One-Shot)

ENJOY READING!!!

 

It's been a long tiring day and finally I was on the way to Star Magic Ball. All day, I've been anticipating to attend this event knowing that I'll be able to spend another night with him. The only thing is, we have to limit ourselves from how close we can get infront of the public. Truth to be told, I'm a little afraid to be candid about our relationship...it's just that there are so many things that can meddle with our life. So for now, Gerald and I have agreed to keep quiet about it...

At last, we have arrived at Makati Shangrila. From inside the car, I can see all the other celebrities smiling and posing for the paparazzi. I look at Gerald and he smiled at me with those  thrilling brown eyes and said….

 

 

“Baby…shall we?” I nodded and give him a sweet smile…

 

 

Gerald and I proceed inside the hotel we walked upstairs and he put his hands on my waist while his other hand is holding on my gown, helping me to walk upstairs easily…”Ooooh that’s why I love him”...she thought…

 

 

The party is going on smoothly…the other artist had a production number….dancing…singing…and of course the awarding...we won the award entitled “THE MOST COVETED COUPLE OF THE NIGHT”….”Oooohh…baby we won”….I whispered at his ear…

 

 

“Yeah…we won baby…coz we are the deserving couple to win that award”…he winked at me…I blushed and said “GERALDO!......ang kapal kapal naman yata ng pagmumuka mo??” I laughed and hit his chest playfully… “Di ba totoo naman??? Na deserving talaga tayo??...tignan mo nga baby oh may wine pa tayong napanalunan!” he said while laughing heartily… “I love his laugh…..that’s why I fell in love with him even more”…I thought… “Oo na! Oo na!...ride nalang ako sayo!...KURIMAW!” I said while laughing

 

 

“Baby?....” now he’s looking at me directly in my eyes…”Yes baby???”…I blushed…he leaned on my ear and whisper... “Baby….nasabi ko na ba sayo na…you are the most beautiful or a gorgeous lady tonight?”...I blushed again secretly and said… “Naku baby!...nambola ka na nanaman…”... “Ako??!! Nambobola??!! Hindi noh!!!”...Gerald said as he wants to let Kim know that he isn’t kidding her... “Baby, can drive me home now...it’s quite late already and by tomorrow, we still have Tayong Dalawa taping”...Kim asked Gerald. “Oh ok Baby...but before kita ihatid sa bahay mo...celebrate muna tayo sa bahay namin...para sa pagkapanalo natin...ok lang ba?”... “Sige sige...pero sandali lang ha??!!” ... “Sige Baby!!!”...Gerald said excitedly.

 

 

Gerald drove his car going to his house with Kim. After few minutes of driving, they arrive at Gerald’s house. Gerald opened the front door of the car and lead Kim in her way to his house. Inside the house...Kim made her way to the kitchen and search for food that they can eat while drinking the wine that they won during the Star Magic Ball a while ago. Kim went to the dining room and served the food. Gerald just keep staring at her...he felt like Kim is like his wife though they aren’t even married yet coz their still young. After Kim prepared the food in the table...Gerald assissted her to sit down. Gerald sat down also and opened the wine and place some in his glass and Kim’s glass.

 

 

“Cheers Baby...for we won an award today”...Gerald said as he tossed with Kim. “Cheers!!!”...Kim said gladly. Kim and Gerald continued their talks and keep eating and drinking. They didn’t survive as the wine made them drunk. “Baby, drop me home now.” Kim said it dizzyly. “You may want to go home, Baby...but I prefer you to stay here with me.” Gerald pleaded and winked at Kim. Kim laughed at Gerald and said “Really??!! You want me to just stay here with you? That’s not a problem with me.” Kim smirked. The food were all finished...so Gerald asked Kim... “Baby, I’m still hungry...can I eat you?”... “No Baby...you’re just drunk!”...”You’re even drunk Baby.” Gerald grinned and started caressing Kim back. “Baby, stop teasing me...or else...” Kim wasn’t able to finish her sentence as Gerald interrupted her...”or else what??!! You’ll also eat me??!! *laugh* You can eat me all you want, Baby!!!” and he gave Kim a deep passionate kiss in her lips. Kim couldn’t stand anymore on how he keeps teasing her...so she responded also to the sweet kisses that Gerald is giving her. Gerald couldn’t control himself so he kissed Kim in her nose, neck, lips, head, shoulder, arms. Kim gave out a loud moan. “Ge, sa bedroom mo nalang ako idala.”...Gerald started making out with her. Kim by removing her dress...her bra and her lingerie were left. Gerald eyes were wide open. “Baby, you’re teasing me so much...but don’t worry...the things you’re doing...are worth it!!!”...he continued touching every part of her body and as they reach the stairs, Gerald still didn’t stop kissing her...he even kissed her body which was almost . They slowly went up the stairs and never pulled apart.They were like magnets that time. Gerald lead the way going up the stairs. When they reach the last step of the stairs...Kim stopped Gerald as she removed Gerald’s tuxedo and sando. She pulled it up and threw it on the floor...she also removed Gerald pants which left him with only his underwear. She his body...and wooh...he was sweating already because he is like curse of the naughtiness that Kim is giving him. He gave also a loud moan. He couldn’t say NO to what Kim is giving him...as a fact...he was super duper happy!!! Kim was exploring every part of Gerald’s body...and so does Gerald. Gerald brought Kim to his room...while they were making out, and like hugging each other...touching both of their bodies...front to front. Gerald switch the lights on and closed the door. Gerald removed Kim’s bra and lingerie and now, she is already . Kim did the same thing, she removed his underwear...both of them are now . Kim started kissing all parts of Gerald’s body and bitting his ears. While she was kissing him, her tongue went inside his mouth...tasting each other’s tongue...hmmm...it was yummy for both of them. Gerald didn’t waste his time as he started touching the of Kim. Kim called out the name of Gerald as he was giving her all out in making *** with her. Gerald carried her in the bed as he is now on top of her. They continued exploring each others body which led them rolling and they fell on the floor but their lips still didn’t separate...they didn’t want to separate it nor end it. After many hours of making out, Gerald brought Kim back in the bed...covering themselves with one big blanket. Gerald placed an arm on Kim and kissed her forehead.

 

 

Gerald thanked Kim for such a wonderful night she has been giving him. “I am not really used to this but since I have done it already...I must say...you’re really good in teasing me, Baby.”...she gave him a wink and a sweet smile on her face. “Baby, I love you and it will be for the rest of my life.”... “Despite may mga problems sa showbiz??!!” Kim asked. “Yes!!! I will fight for my love for you no matter what happens...coz you are the only one for me.”... “And you are also the only one for me Baby!!!” Kim smiled and leaned her head in Gerald’s chest. They slept together in one bed all throughout the night. This was one of the best night they had together. It was all worth remembering!!!

 

========================================================================================================

========================================================================================================

 

I hope the readers of our fanfic would enjoy reading this fanfic...for me (richnessburn)...it is my first time writing a one-shot while my partner (kulit) tried writing a one-shot already so I hope we got to do this well. Please leave some comments after reading...thanks!!!

 

KIMERALD FOREVER!!!