An unfortunate Day for Hana

When A Teardrop falls

Its seven oclock am I'm having nightmares of what had happened last night except they are getting worse and worse. It smells like the fresh smell of flowers

I walk down stairs rubbing my eyes. MY parents sit there staring at me asking what happened I told them Byunghun died As I looked down at my toes

I wasn't hungry at all i was more sick to my stomach, than anything So i just grabbed my stuf and went on my way to school its a private prep school.

After 10 minutes of walking i'm finally at school, people staring and pointing at me i sulked and ran in fast so no one would see me. As i ot in my friends were there they said hi Hana and I said hi Hana i'm so sorry what happened to byunghun. I'm sorry for your loss I was super curious to see what happened that night and the only person who new was JooJoo, a very close friend of mine, but for some reason she seemed reluctant to tell me so I just said what is it nothing as a bead of sweat had dripped down as her face as she left and went off. I was pretty suspicious and wanted to find out the truth, but the whole day I was depressed and filled with sorrow my wall was up afraid to love and afraid of losing somebody again.  second period had ended and, as i was walking my way out of chemistry class I bumped into a guy.  He helped me pick up my book that I  had dropped, I looked at him the same time he had looked at me was this fate for me to find someone?

I walked out into the hallway as i was whistling amzing by Infinite i loved that song Ljoe and i song was supposed to be are wedding song as i would always dream about it. Andthen suddenly i saw the same axact boy he smiled at me I ran up to him as fast as i could with my brownish blackih  hair flopping back in fourth with my flowery high heels on. and tapped his shoulder he turned around I said looking dwn while smiling uhm uhm not to be nosy or anything but what is your name? my name Well my name is Sungjong senior here hai whats yours i'm Hana wow he said thats a beautiful name never seen a girl like you before howbout we hangout sometime Hana he asked me?. And I responded with "sounds fun"  as we both walked off in seperate directions of the hallway.

Well as the whole school day went by I was super anxious to tell my friend JooJoo about the guy I met. I saw her and i ran as fast i could like there was no tomarrow I was out of reath guess what i said to JooJoo? What she said i have a date with a senior named sungjong he is charmin handsome and funny. How much he reminds me of the first time Byunghun and i had met reminds me of the good times.  Well go for it he seems like and interesting guy as with that i had walked away on my way home to relax. As soon as I got in the door and walked I went  to my couch and plopped on it like a big couch potato and took a long nap as i deserved it, by the time i woke up in an hour i had got a text it was from sungjong he said "wanna hang out tonight?" I replied sure what do you ant to do" just meet me at my house he said he gavem e the directions to his house. I got to his house And he was standing at the front door of this huge five story mansion. He said i have somewhere special for us but first close your eyes i closed them as he held hs hands over them to make sure i didn't peek.

Next think i knew He told me to open my eyes we were in this beauiful quiet and serene park. It was beautiful he asked me you like it Hana its just for ou we can call it our secret place. I agreed as i gave a hge grin to him the sun was setting it was beautiful, all the sudden i feel his hand hold my back i looked it was him. as the time the sun had set it was time to leave I i had told sungjong thank you that was the best time i have had since my accident accident yeah its sorta hard to talk about it. he nooded well you can talk about anything ith me Alright i sat down and told him how my boyfriend had died, I got even more sad just telling the story soon enough I was burst into tears. the one and only thing that no guy has done exept for ljoe was comfort me but he did that he held me and told me everthing will be alright he gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled.  He said I thought you could use it Wwell i should get going now see you in school sungjongie as Igave him one last hug. So i therefore went off into the shadows, and went to bed blew a kiss to the sky and said hope your looking after me my love.and fell asleep.