I

And this time, I would never let him go.

"Honey I'm going now. Please take care of your relatives and good luck with the dinner! I love you~!!" Mum hugged you tight before she left.

Great. Now I'm stuck in this gigantic house all by myself. Ugh and I have to prepare for the annual family gathering. Why does my mum have to go to this business trip now???

I slowly dragged myself upstairs to my room and took a shower. I got changed into a dark floral pattern dress and curled my hair into gentle waves. I put on flats and went down to start to prepare for the ingredients.

"Ding dong!" I ran to the door and spoke through the speaker. "Who's this?" "It’s your auntie!!!" I opened the door and saw a huge group of people. "Welcome everyone~" I beamed at them and led them in. As people began to come in, I studied their faces. *who is that?* I asked myself as I saw a handsome face, which then disappeared in the crowd. My auntie saw my confusion and stated, "My friend asked me to take care of her son on this special family day since she lives far away. So I brought him with me to spend some time with this family. I hope you wouldn't mind dear." She smiled apologetically. I softened and answered, "It's all right. More people, more fun!" I then tried to look for that angelic face again, but it was too crowded, so I gave up and took out some snacks and refreshments.

While people were chatting and having fun, I stared at the menu. This is just fantastic. 5 different courses.
*Sigh..._______, you can do this! Hwaiting!!*

I took the utensils and placed them neatly on the long table that could sit at least 15 people. As I returned to the kitchen, someone bumped on me. I blushed at the sudden contact. "Mianhae." he whispered. He lowered his head shyly and scurried out. He sounded really familiar; I have definitely heard that voice before somewhere. So soft, gentle, melodic in a way....*Aish concentrate! You have 20 mouths waiting to be fed!!!* I shook my head disapprovingly at myself and started to cook. I served the dishes one by one, gaining more praises each time. The amount of time and hard work I've done for studying cooking have finally paid off. I felt so proud of myself when I saw their satisfied and joyful faces, especially one of them. I was really glad that he likes my cooking. He looked so adorable when he's smiling...He was definitely sent from heaven. No one could be more perfect than he was. I still couldn't figure out who he was though, since I haven't been able to see his eyes.

After the family have finished supper and left to the living room, I stayed and collected the plates. I stacked up a pile of plates and was ready to take them to the kitchen, but a voice stopped me. "I'll help you. Girls shouldn't do these household chores." I jumped a bit, startled by the voice. I heard him chuckled and I spun around. I turned stiff as I realised how close our faces were. I looked at him in the eyes and I finally recognised him. He was L, aka Myungsoo, my crush from a tutorial centre who was now famous as a singer in a kpop idol group, Infinite. I widened my eyes and bit my lips in embarrassment. I blushed madly and backed off, bumped against the dining table. He quickly leaned in to prevent the plates from collapsing, only to find himself an inch away from me. This time it was his turn to blush. He let out a nervous chuckle, picked up the dishes and made his way to the kitchen, left you there standing like a statue.
*He smell so nice...omo what are you thinking about? You have long forgotten about him, he was just a crush!!!* I shook the thought away and decided to tidy the table. I heard the tap running and went in, finding L doing dish washing. "Omo you shouldn't do this, you're a guest!" I ran to him and tried to stop him. "I don't mind helping~" He grinned at me. His signature smile was the sweetest thing in the world. I could feel my heart speeding up, and my cheeks getting hotter. "Thanks." I mumbled and turned my head away so he couldn't see my red face. There was an awkward silence as you two were washing the dishes side by side. He suddenly stopped and turned to you. "Are you _____?" I froze. "So you are her!!" I slowly faced him and bit my lips nervously. "How do you-" "I recognized you. You were that really shy girl at school, right?" "Yea..." I replied. "Luckily you are or else this would be really awkward." He laughed, showing his perfect smile again. I smiled back at him, noticing his lightly blushed cheeks. So I'm not the only one who's nervous... *He looks so cute...* There was another pause again as we returned to wash the dishes. "So how's your life?" he asked, and we began our long conversation.