Final

More than my own turtles

~~

It was only 11:30am when Hyosung decided that she was in love. She was standing outside a pet's store watching the animals play together when suddenly the door of the pet store opened and a cute black haired man was standing next to her.

"May I help you? I saw you looking at the animal" he asked.

Hyosung blushed lightly and tucks her long blond hair behind one ear, "I was just looking, I think they're all so cute! My name's Hyosung by the way"

The man chuckles, "Pleasure to meet you Hyosung, my name is Yesung and I'm the owner of this pet shop"

"Oh! But you're so young" She was surprised, the man only looked to be in his early 20s.

Yesung laughes out loud, "Aniyo~! I'm 28" He smiled showing his perfect teeth and moon crescent eyes and Hyosung felt her heart skip a beat. So instead of looking at him, she turned to look at the puppies.

Yesung looked at his watch, "It's feeding time, would you like to help?" He looked at her hopefully.

She smiled and nodded, both walking into the shop together.

~~~~~~

They both sat down behind the counter an hour later exhausted.

"I never realized how much work animal's were!"

"Yes they are but they're worth it in the end" Yesung goes and gets a turtle from one of the tanks.

"This is Ddangkkoma, she's my favorite. I just love turtles, do you?"

She giggles, "They're cute...just like you" She blushes and looks down.

"Thanks but you're cuter~" Yesung grins.

"Since I kept you from your lunch, how would you like to eat with me?" He asked.

"I'd like that very much" She answered.

 And with that both put the animals away and cleaned up a bit before closing the shop. As they walked down the street, Yesung leaned over and pecked her cheek before grabbing her hand and lacing their fingers together.