Creepy idea

Eyes On Me

just saying hi and thanks for the support..


 

Tao woke up on the next day; he spotted Wu fan sat on his wheel chair doing something. “Gege? What are you doing?” he checked on Wu fan and rubbed his eyes.

Wu fan spotted Tao and smirked, “I wanted to write a song, but I don’t have inspiration after all… its make me confuse…” Wu fan sighed. “But I really feel want to…”

Tao stood beside Wu fan to saw his paper, it’s totally blank. He took the sheet from Wu fan and thought about the idea. Suddenly the idea pop out in his brain, he leaned closer to Wu fan and whispered something.

“How about me??” whispered him.

“Huh?? What do you mean?” asking Wu fan innocently.

“What a lame… I mean, how about me to become your inspiration? So, you can make the song properly, Wu fan gege??”   Suggested him.

“Huh?? You are kidding right?? N-no way!!” Wu fan yelled and gave Tao the thumbs down, grind.

“Ya!! You’re so mean gege!!” Tao pout his lips joking. It was really nice to saw his gege smile and laughing more today. It seems they became closed since yesterday.

WU FAN’S POV

Well… since I really wanted to make a song, I wanted to found the inspiration; thought I can found it in hospital’s garden, maybe… Since the garden is relative big… Yea it was better to try it anyway… I thought I want asking Tao to accompany me go there. Now, he read his magazine quietly, I felt bad to asking and disturbing him to accompany me.

“Hey Tao…” asking me.

“Yes?”  He put down on his magazine with Gucci’s articles inside it, and then ready to respond me.

“D-do you want to go to the garden together? I wanted to found out if I catch any inspiration, since I don’t know about this place either…”

The younger eyes widen, his face full of confused and shock auras

“Oy, Tao… Tao…. Tao??? Oh my god, TAO!!! Snap out of it!!!” my hand waving in front of his face.

Tao still didn’t move… his expression still like this (again) --------> O_O

“Ok, I’ll go alone then...” Wu fan turned his wheel chair and went straight to the door.

Finally, Tao got up from his bed and running for cached up with me.

“Wow, gege you are amazing… it’s rare to you to asking me like that. I mean, you always do something by yourself. It’s like you don’t need another people… blablabla….blablabla” Tao was speaking like a rocket, fast and didn’t have an ending.

I just rolled my eyes, since it’s my habit. “Tao, stop blabbering and come with me if you want.”

“Wait a minute’s gege!!” he stopped me. “What if the people recognize you? Since you are a super idol??”

Crap!! I forgot it... thanks to Tao, he make me remembered it.

Tao walking fast went to his Gucci bag to pick something. He returned quickly and grabbed something that makes me scream terrified like a girl.

Did you know what is that things? The things that make me scream??

‘A panda mask complete with the costume, one set…’

And the worse is it’s a FEMALE panda costume, not a male. Well I know it’s female from the ribbon at its ear.

“U-uhm… Tao…, what the hell you grab ‘that things’? For what??” I decided to pretend I didn’t know anything.

Tao giggling like a ‘psycho’ person and moves near me more… that was creepy, really…

“I just want to help you gege, I didn’t want to see you getting annoyed by those fans of yours. Beside, this panda is so cute right?? I have the ‘male’ version, but I used to wear it to cheer up kids in this hospital by doing wushu.”

“Ugh!! But Tao, please… I know you are a good boy and you are cute too... so, please don’t make me wore it.”

Tao shake his head “uh… huh, it’s not affective to me… gege~” he couldn’t stop smirking.

I tried best for aegyo but unfortunately for the younger it wasn’t good enough to make him felt canceling his please.

 “Oww… come on gege, you’ll wore it, right?? I want to see it… its really special for you gege, since you’re my favorite. I even never let my mom, dad or my relatives to touch it. But I let you to wore it, isn’t it special??” Tao looked at me hopefully like a cat saw his favorite master.

I rolled my eyes and let out the loud sighed. “Tao… why are you doing this?? Why am I so special to you??” I really cursed my destiny, to be in this hospital, this room, and for meeting Tao. If I could choosing it’s better to being spotted then wore these ‘weird-panda’ costume.

Heard my question, he was shocking and his face went down, seeing his own tummies. What the !! I swore, he was blushing hard right now… and he was muttering something that I didn’t listen. Oh really, this boy is super cute!! I didn’t know why am I staring at him like this? And I can hear my heart beating faster!! It was strange… I didn’t know what is this feeling… I would tell you, I am straight…!!

TAO’S POV

I didn’t know why, now gege face is scary… or because he heard what I say?? Ugh… my heart hurts…

“Gege… please wore this costume for me, okay?? Bbuing… Bbuing…~” I plead at him one more time. I didn’t forget to use my ultimate aegyo since I really wanted see him wore my precious panda collection, the hell he is precious too for me... (But don’t say anything to him, right? What if he knew about it and didn’t want to saw my face again?? Felt disgusting??)

“Hmph… okay… if you kept ask me… I don’t have a choice then…” finally he surrender… yeay!!

“yeay!!! You are the best, gege!!” I running to my bed and jumping above of it like a kid. I stopped and offering him a help to helped him wore it.

That’s great!! Wu fan gege looked so cool and cute when he wore it!! I really proud of it, both of my panda and my gege…

“Okay, since you are done... all aboard!!!!” with my super duper exited voice. I didn’t forget to bring my own panda costume too for working at the garden. In case if there were many of the children.

I pushed his wheel chair and closed the door facing the hospital corridor.  Oh!! Yes, did you want to know what I say when I was mumbling to him??

 I said that I love him. Well, since the first time I met him, I’m always curious about the mysterious gege and at the end, I fall in love with him…

N.B from Tao = (it was very good if he didn’t notice that I’m saying that words to him… dear readers, please don’t tell him!! I owe you…)