Today Is A Good Day.

One Shots

 

“I...” He clenches his hand into a fist. “I...” His eyes searches the ground for a way to rewind the moment. 'No... I have to do it! I have to!' His forehead was starting to sweat. “Well...” He swallows, a dry one. It felt like the oxygen have clogged up in his lungs as his unbalance breathing was becoming more noticable. 'Say it!'

“If you have nothing to say then I’m heading back.” The uninterested voice blurts. He turns around to walk away. 'Do it!'

“For six years now!” He abrutly starts, trying to prevent the guy from walking away. Mr. Uninterested stops and sighs. Silence again.
Birds chirp in the school’s backyard. Today is a beautiful day. The sun is out, the sky is clear- 'Do it. Do it!' Silence. Mr. Uninterested fixes his annoyed eyes toward him. (I _ I) 'Tell him!' He opens his mouth! "I-"

“You look like a girl confessing to the guy she likes. Heh...” 

(O__O) Kai turn his head to take a puff of his cigar that was in between his fingers. Taemin widen his eyes. His lungs just wasn’t clogged up at this point, it was about to burst.
Today is a good day, the wind is calm- Mr. Interested Now look at Mr. Frozen. Whose eyes were glued to their feet. Kai drops the cigarette in his hand. “.....Y’ serious? Hey, Taemin...”
He in his breath and look as if he was going to cry. S i l e n c e. 


Pfft-” (0 ~ 0 ) Kai turn his whole attention to Taemin. “PFFTWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” (>vvvv<) Taemin’s lungs exploded. “What?! Did I really look like a girl! What the FUQ!” He wipes the tear by his eye and walks towards Kai. “Sorry dude, I must’ve shocked you! I just wanted to tell you, good luck on tomorrow’s meet. It was a fun year swimming with ya!” He laughs and wacks Kai’s shoulder before passing him. Kai was motionless. As Taemin continue towards the dorms, his hand had to wipe more tears leaking from his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END!