Alive

"Alive" LuHan iPod Drabble ^^

So I tried this "Put your iPod on shuffle and write a story based on the song that came up first" thing. Is this called a drabble?

EXO IS HAVING A WORLDWIDE TOUR!!

Now that I have your attention lemme ask you something...

Was it good?

Do you want me to write more short stories like that?

Eh? Tell me? Pretty please?

With a cherry on top?

I LOVE YOU!!! (Answer on the comments ^^)

 

Oh and the song is "Intro (Alive) - Big Bang".

Have fun reading!

 

_________________________________________

 

LuHan and I confessed to each other a week ago and we're an official couple now, yet, there's no sign of him anywhere. That includes searching for him at school, dance class, yoga club. Anywhere. 

Tomorrow it's the first day of our final exams. He can't skip classes like he did before.  I decided to call him once more.

Surprisingly, he answered. I could hear nothing though, not even his breath. I hung up and tried calling him again.  This time he talked. 

"Baby, they got us locked up all day here. SooMan  is going crazy, I tell you. They took away all of our phones, our parents were informed by them. We just got access to our phones because our debut is near and we practice all day long. I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to spend time with you I promise I'll make it up to you!" he said in a hurry.

"You don't have to do anything, I know you're exhausted. Don't worry, of course I can wait for you." I tried comforting him.

"Oh! I have to leave! See you, darling!" he said in a glamorous manner.

"Bye bye!" I said laughing. 

Hahaha I'm literally going to choke on my own spit. THIS GUY. WAE HE SO KYUUUUTE.

Seconds later I received a text message. "Remember what I said on the phone? I'm going to make it up to you love. Friday, 8pm, Cheongdung Square. Till then... xoxoxo. I hope you like them! oh they're French by the way ;)".

AHAHAHAHHAHA LUHAN. I CAN'T WITH YOU ANYMORE. OTL. I worship you. Lol.

I was having a laughing fit again when I heard my ringtone. 

"Hey thuuuur" I said to LuHan.

"You know, I'M STILL ALIVE" he said and the line went dead.

 

Yeah I know. THE BEAST LUHAN IS STILL ALIVE.

 

 

 

 

-306 words- (I counted myself so the words might not be exact orz)

PS. That's longer than my English essays. loooooool.