Happy Birthday Yuri (Part 2)

OMG

 

Yuri stop in front of SoShi Cafe. She look around the shop,thinking someone she knows might be here. She thought of her conversation with Tiffany on the phone. 

 

"Hello. Tiffany-unnie..I'm so bored" Yuri complained in a cute voice.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURI!!!!!!! MY HERO,MY OPPA,MY MC PARTNER!!" Tiffany yell into the phone.

"You don't have to yell. Gosh. Thanks for the wish. Er.. are you fr-"

Tiffany quickly cut in before Yuri can continue talking. "Sorry Yuri. Gotta go. Busy"

"What?! Where are you anyway" Yuri asked,curious.

"Just go to SoShi Cafe. You won't be bored anymore"

"Huh?"

"Really gotta go Yuri. Bye!"

That was weird. Tiffany seem rush. Like she can't wait to get me off the phone. Where are the rest of them anyway? It's just weird when I got up and find the whole dorm empty. And they didn't even tell me where they're going.

Yuri snap out of her thoughts when the door of SoShi Cafe open and a girl came out and flash Yuri a million dollar watt smile. Yuri smile back to be polite.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Yuri-ssi" the girl bowed.

"Annyeonghasaeyo" Yuri reciprocate the girl's action.

"Come on in" the girl gesture for Yuri to follow her into the shop.

Yuri hesitate. But then she thought there's no harm in following the girl. Besides,Tiffany's the one who told her to come here. 'They must be planning something for my birthday', Yuri thought and smile.

Once they were inside,Yuri was told to make herself comfortable. She seated herself beside the window so she could look outside. She is hoping that Yoona would make an appearance later. 

The girl return with a cup of coffee and place it on the table Yuri's occupying. "It's on the house" she informed Yuri when Yuri was looking for her purse in her handbag.

Yuri look up and mutter her thanks. Then she realise she haven't even place an order and yet the girl brought her a cup of coffee. Yuri open and was about to ask the girl about it but the girl quickly said, "In case you are wondering,Taeyeon-ssi ordered it for you"

"Oh" Yuri muttered and thank the girl again. When the girl left,Yuri take out her phone and started dialling Taeyeon's number. It rang for a couple of times before Taeyeon spoke.

"Hello"

"Hello Taeyeon-unnie"

"Oh hey Yuri. Happy Birthday!" Taeyeon wished.

"Thanks" Yuri replied. She was about to thank her unnie for the coffee when she heard a faint voice in the back. "Who's that?" It sounded like Tiffany's.

"It's Yuri" Taeyeon informed the other person. 

"'Is Tiffany-unnie there with you?" Yuri asked.

"Ye-Yeah" Taeyeon stutered. 

That was weird. "Oh. May I ask where are you guys?" Yuri asked.

"Uh we.." Taeyeon trailed off. Tiffany takes the phone from her.

"Hey Yuri,Tiffany here"

"Hey Fany"

"It's been awhile since I've went out and today is our free day since it's your birthday,I decided to go shopping so I asked TaeTae to come with me" Tiffany explained.

"Oh I see" Yuri answered,unconvince.

"Anyway,how's the coffee?" Tiffany asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah the coffee.. I almost forgot. Please tell Taeyeon unnie I said thanks for the coffee"

"Sure. Is there anything else?" Tiffany asked.

"No. Bye Tiffany"

"Bye Yuri"

 

 

MEANWHILE...

Yoona admire herself on the mirror. She is wearing a beautiful red dress she pick especially for today. There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Yoona yelled.

Seohyun comes in and look at Yoona admiring herself in the mirror. "Looking good,unnie" she complimented.

"Thanks" Yoona blush at the comment.

"Yuri unnie will love it" Seohyun sit on Yoona's bed.

Yoona open to reply but she suddenly feel nausea and rush into the toilet. Seohyun quickly follow. Yoona bend over the toilet bowl and vomit whatever she just had for breakfast. Seohyun help pull Yoona's hair from covering her face while she vomit.

When Yoona is done vomiting,she wash and look at herself in the mirror. What's wrong with me? Why am I vomiting?

As if hearing her unnie's thoughts,Seohyun speak up. "I'm pretty sure it's just the food. Must be the bacteria"

Yoona give Seohyun a reassuring smile. "Yeah. Must be the food"

"It's better to go have a check-up unnie. That way we'll know what's the cause of you vomiting"

Yoona shake her head no. "No. It's just the food. Yuri is waiting for me. It's her birthday. I can't leave her alone"

"She don't even know you're gonna celebrate with her anyway. It's better you go for a check-up first. You can meet her afterwards" Seohyun try to reason. When she see Yoona is still hesitating,she quickly add on,"You don't want Yuri unnie to be worry of you,right?"

After thinking of Seohyun's words,Yoona decided to go for a check-up. She turn to the maknae and nod. "Okay. But you have to follow me though. I hate going to the doctor alone"

"Sure" Seohyun then loop her arm around Yoona's.

 

 

AT THE CLINIC

Yoona and Seohyun sit opposite the doctor's. They're waiting for the doctor to come back with the results. The doctor already gave Yoona a check-up. According to Doctor Lee,there is nothing wrong with the food that Yoona ate earlier. So it's definitely not food poisoning. The doctor then suggested that Yoona pee in a cup so she would know whether it's a pregnancy.

Seohyun give Yoona a reassuring squeeze on the hand she's holding. "Don't worry unnie. There's no way you're pregnant. I mean.. you have never.. 'you know' with anyone other than Yuri unnie right?"

"Of course not! I mean,of course! Yuri is the only one I have ever-" Yoona stop talking when she heard footsteps outside.

The doctor came in a second later. She went to her seat before giving both Yoona and Seohyun a bright smile. "Congratulations!"

 

 

A/N: Thanks for reading! Comment please. Tell me what you think of this chapter.