excited

unexpected love story

finally after so long long holiday Ahjung start her big day, yup today she's going to go to high school. she felt nervous and also excited. 'are you ready dear?' her father asked her as their car reach the main loby. 'yes farther' she kiss her father's cheek and got off the car. before she could reach the main gate her father called her again through the window 'maknae fighting!' he shouted. 'nee arassoo father'. Ahjung started walk the hallway she keeps smiling until she bumped into someone and that cause her and that person's books fell to the ground. 'sorry sorry' she mumbled something and fix up the books she intended to gave the books to that person but suddenly there's someone grab that books from her hand 'just watch your step' it was that person who grab the books. the mysterious guys then walk away and dont bother to look back even glance at her, he is tall, has a short dark brown hair and if she didnt mistaken he has a devil but gorgeous face. she continued her way until she reach her class room. the class is so clean and tidy, there's no dust around, there are 20 black chairs and tables and also a board made by glass in front of the class. each student has their own computer at their desk. so no wonder Ahjung father's spent his a lot of money for this school. Ahjung look at her watch and it's already 7 so the bell will rang soon. kriiiiiiiiiiiiinggg the sound of the bell. every student enter the class and looked for their seat. Ahjung got a nice spot at the first line, so she could pay attention seriously to the lesson.

 

Ahjung POV

'good morning students' a teacher greeted us as he entered the class. 'iam choi seunghyun your homeroom, i wish you guys all happy because not every kid can study here, so i will absent all of you if i call your name rise your hand and introduce yourself, the first one is..' he looked at his absent book and suddenly said 'Gong Ahjung your the first one'. oh great this is really my lucky day first i bumped into an arrogant guy and now iam gonna be the first to introduce my self, great super great. i rised my hand then got up from my seat and when i was about to tell my name a tall guy interrupted 'sorry i'm late sir' all of us gave an attention to this guy and i remembered him! yes he is the one who i bumped this morning, dont say he is at the sam class with me.  'no problem take your seat and Ahjung please continue' oh god help me i pray silently! 'my name is gong ahjung but you can call me ahjung nice to be here with you guys' i smiled and bowed 90o and all of them gave me applause and smile but when i look at "him" i saw him clearly smirk at me. WOW. i cant believe it. he took a seat at the back of the class joined with a group of look-so-popular guy. i sat down and my teacher continued absent our class 'the next one is..' he looked his absent book again and said 'i think the one who just arrived will introduce him self, Oh Sehun'. so that's his name, i thought it suited well with him sound so arrogant. he started introduce himself 'my name is Oh Sehun but you can call me sehun. sorry i'm late because when i was looking for this class i bumped into a girl and i lost some paper so i have to find that first'. i looked back at him and he gave me such an evil glare 'thank you and i wish we can be a good friend all' he ended his speech, and i felt a little bit guilty but.. this person is so annoying. teacher Choi continued absent the class and i forgot my problem with him just in a while. how can i ended up being classmate with this person?!?!