Chapter One

There's An Angel In My Heart

 

The First Chapter

Where am I? You thought to yourself. Your eyes slowly opened, feeling your hand in someone else's, you moved. You looked and it was your mother. She opened her eyes, little by little she jumped up.

"You're awake!" Your mother exclaimed, doctors started rushing in. You were confused. 

"Mom, where am I?" You looked around, wires were attached to you. "What happened?"

"Do you really not remember?" Your father asked. You shook your head.  

"What are you guys talking about?" 

"You've been in a coma for 2 months." When the news hit you, your eyes widened. 

"W-w-what?" Your mother nodded. You tried remembering what happened but just can't seem to remember.

"You were in a car accident." You tilted your head, your father continued, "A drunk driver came and crashed into you while you were walking on the crosswalk." A pain came through your head, you held it.

"I-I-I don't understand. I can't remember anything..." Your parents looked at each other. The doctor walked in.

"You have a case of amnesia. You can only remember few events that happened prior to the accident. You may only remember a few people too." You nodded.

The door opened and in came your best friend, Park Bi Eun. You smiled, she nodded.

"Do you remember me?" She asked, you nodded and she came to give you a hug.

"I was so worried about you!" You began to tear up, you saw a scar on her arm. 

"What happened to you?" She felt your stare on her arm, Bi Eun covered her arm. 

"Oh, this? It's nothing.." You gave her a knowing look. She sighed.

"I was with you during the car accident..." 

"She tried to save you." Your mother said. You looked at Bi Eun as she grinned sheepishly.

"Why would you do that?!" You blamed yourself while she giggled.

"Ahh~ There's my best friend. Always wanting to be the savior." You pouted.

"You help me too many times." She smiled as you complained.

"Well, you're okay now. Isn't that what matters the most?" You sighed, leaning back on the bed. Bi Eun was always positive, even though she came from a underground gangster family. She WAS the leader of one Seoul's strongest girl gangs. Although her innocent face says otherwise. 

"I guess, but it looks bad." You examined it and ran your finger over it. She smiled.

"Right? Maybe they'll be even more scared of me. It kind of reminds me of a lightning strike, very Harry Potter-like"

You laughed. "Sure." You heard Bi Eun's phone ring.

"Hello?" She answered, her eyes widened. "I'll be there." She turned to you, "I'm really sorry. They need back up. Call me if you need help on the homework!" She bowed and ran out the door. You chuckled, Still the same Bi Eun, polite and kind, it's unexpected for a gang leader.

"You can be discharged by tomorrow. Just get a good day's rest." The nurse informed, I nodded as she bowed and left the door. At least I'll be able to get out now. 

----

HURHUR.

It took me a day to write this due to me getting sidetracked like no other. ITS NOT EVEN GOOD.

Don't worry, Teen Top will appear soon. MMMHHHMMM.