I Feel Uneasy...

Perfect Dream

 

“Hey, I missed you,” I greeted as I reached the sixth floor of our university and hugged my dongsaeng.

Something caught my attention. As I broke the hug from my dongsaeng, I looked at her.

“Who’s he?” I asked her looking at the guy I’ve never seen before.

“A new transferee here in our university,” she answered.

“Is he going to be our classmate?” she nodded. “You do realize that he’s a celebrity right?” I asked.

“I know and someone you like,” she teased me.

The guy looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and looked at my dongsaeng again.

“Where’s Shayne?” I asked my dongsaeng.

“I’m over here,” I heard her voice.

As I looked around, I found her sitting on the bench at the lobby waving her hand high. I smiled and went near her.

“How’s PETA?” I asked as I sat beside her.

“It’s good and I learned a lot from there,” she answered me happily.

Our first professor came and went inside the classroom that we’re going to use. We came in to the classroom and sat on our seats. I was in between of Shayne and my dongsaeng. I looked at my back and saw the new guy.

“And who’s this?” our professor asked as he pointed his finger to the new guy.

You know him and everybody knew him. He’s the famous SHINee member and the maknae, Lee freaking Taemin. I know that I liked him and I’m actually a fan of him but I never showed that to all celebrities.

“I’m Lee Taemin sir,” he stood up from his seat and introduced himself.

“Lee Taemin eh,” the professor repeated. “Take your seat.”

It’s unusual for me to have a celebrity from our class. I mean, it never happened. It just happened now and I hate it.

“Ok, take the attendance of the class then I can dismiss you already,” our professor said.

It was the first day of the class actually and it’s our second year in college. Every first day or first week of classes, there are no professors. If there will be, they would just get the attendance and go like this one right now.

They don’t really want to teach every first day or first week of the classes. They just wanted to have fun so the students would know them better. After a week, the discussion will surely start.

“Excuse me,” a man tapped me from my shoulder.

As I looked at the person who tapped me, I was actually biting my lips.

The heck! THE LEE FREAKING TAEMIN is actually talking to me.

“Wae?” I said and gulped.

“Could you help me write my name? I don’t actually write my name in letters. I just write them in Hanji,” he explained.

I took the paper from him and got my own pen. I wrote his name on the boy’s list while I write Shayne’s, dongsaeng’s and my name on the girl’s side of the paper.

“Done,” I said and passed the paper to the front.

“Kamsahamnida,” he said but I’m not looking anymore.

I can't believe that of all the people, why would he approach me? Why not our other classmate or someone beside him?

“Lucky you,” dongsaeng teased.

“Shut up!” I whispered as I lost my temper.

I never liked celebrities anyway. Some of them thought that they’re oh so famous and everyone would love them so much. But I’m not like them. I just treat them as same people like I’ve been treating my friends or common people who passed by my life.

“Hey, let’s eat,” Shayne invited us to eat.

“Ok, let’s go,” I said as I slung my bag.

I can see that Lee was looking at me through my peripheral vision.

“Can I come with you guys?” he suddenly asked as we were about to go.

You’re freaking kidding me right?! A famous guy like him would like to go with us, that’s insane?!

“Ok,” dongsaeng suddenly spoke.

As I looked at her, she’s happy that Lee would come with us.

I gave her a shocked but fierce expression. I just shrugged and went out of the room without even waiting for them.

I can't believe that she just agreed to it! It’s freaking Lee Taemin! A famous guy and a member of SHINee! Is she even thinking right?! Didn’t she know that when we get out of that room with him, we might get attacked by fans?! Aaaaaahhhh! SO STUPID!

“Hey! Wait up,” I heard Shayne’s voice.

As I turned around, I saw Shayne running towards me while I could see dongsaeng enjoying the atmosphere with Lee. Ah! Don’t care. If she wanted it that way so be it!