Happy anniversary. ♥

This is our Story . ♥

IU'S POV

tumblr_m4v9hcJsMJ1r8x5vso1_500.jpg

 

I can't believe it. Does he really forgot our special day? God, im so depressed. And Nichkun oppa's birthday? I thought  it already passed. Tss, nevermind! Im starting to hate Wooyoung. When i woke up i was waiting for his call but i recieved nothing so i call him. 

I was in a deep thought when my father called me.

"Jieun-ah! You have to prepare now. Were going to the restaurant within 30 minutes."

"Okay dad! I'll be down in a while." i answered back.

Im not really feeling but this is for my father. It's the first month celebration of his restaurant so i started fixing my hair and prepared myself. And when i was finished i went downstairs and we made our way to the restaurant.

 

*AT THE RESTAURANT*

 

I was quiet shocked when i saw many people at the restaurant.

"You'll be singing in a while Jieun-ah. Fighting!" my father smiled at me.

"Thank you dad." he hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.

 

I waited for almost 15 minute until it's my turn.

"And the long wait is over.." i heard the emcee said "The owner's daughter will be singing for us with her angelic voice." the audience clapped "Lee Jieun-ah!"

I started walking outside with my guitar and the people applaused. Before i took my seat , i saw a familiar figure watching me from one of the tables and its Wooyoung with his 2pm group. I got confused. 'They're celebrating Nichkun oppa's birthday here?' i thought. He smiled at me and showed me a motion saying 'fighting!' and he smiled at me. I smiled and started strumming my guitar.

    N2008102218500845001.jpg

She said, 'I was seven and you were nine

I looked at you like the stars that shined

In the sky, the pretty lights'~    

 

Then flashbacks started rushing to my mind.:

I was 7 when i first saw Wooyoung. My father and his father are close. They're having a dinner and talking about something i don't understand. They introduced us with each other and i used to call her Wooyoung oppa.

"Mom, i'll just take fresh air outside for a while." i said to my mom.

"Sure. Just be careful." my mom reminded me.

"I'll be going with you." Wooyoung oppa said and followed after me.

I've had the best conversation with him and i was laughing so hard with every jokes he said. I just kept looking at him and my heart starts to flutter. He's like a star at the sky which shines brightly during night.

 

'And our daddies used to joke about the two of us

Growing up and falling in love

And our momma smiled and rolled their eyes'

And said, 'Oh, my, my, my'

 

Then our fathers saw us together sitting at one of our stairs and i pretended sleeping. My head is in your shoulder while your also leaning againts my head. I can hear them blurting about how we looked cute together. Theyre saying that we might end up together when we grow up.

I smiled to myself about the thought but our mother says that were too young to think about it.

 

Take me back to the house in the backyard trees

Said you would beat me up, you were bigger then me

 

After that night , weve became the best of friends. We used to play at the tree house behind our house. I really love playing with you but sometimes youre just being a jerk who's saying that you'll beat me the next time i do something bad again.

You never did, you never did

But as a good friend, you never did something bad to me.

 


Take me back when our world was one lot bad

I dared you to kiss me and ran when you tried

Just two kids, you and I, oh, my, my, my, my

I was about 10 when i become a bully to you. I sed tease you a gay because youre always following whatever i want.

"I think youre a gay!" i once said.

"No im not!"

"Then kiss me." i dared.

"Sure!" you yelled and starting to close the gap between us when you started running away.

I was stunned.

Well, I was sixteen when suddenly

I wasn't that little girl you used to see

But your eyes still shined like pretty lights

And our daddies used to joke about the two of us

They never believed we really fall in love

And our momma smiled and rolled their eyes

I was already 16 but we kept on seeing each other. It feels like i was really safe with you. I really love being with you and i kow you are with me too. I still see that little boy that shines like a star within you. I think im already falling in love with you. I thought it was just one-sided but i was wrong you confessed your love to me during our first movie date together. I felt like flying during that time.

Then we had our first kiss.

You walked me home that night and our dad saw us together saying "Youre so cute together!" and "You really look like a couple."

Were about to say that were together but they interrupted while saying, "I think that will happen when they stop acting like dog and cat." and they both laughed.

And said, 'Oh, my, my, my'

And i smiled sweetly towards you.

Take me back to the creek that's reaching dark

Two A.M, riding in your truck

Yet all I need is here next to me

Take me back to the time we had our very first fight

Slamming our doors instead of kissing goodnight

You stayed outside 'til the morning light, oh, my, my, my, my

I remembered how we enjoyed some of our nights together just riding your car and strolling around the town. Even though its already late were still enjoying each other's company.

And our very first fight about me getting jealous with the girl whom i saw with you. Im so annoyed with you that time but still, you tried to explain but i never listen. The next morning , i saw you sleeping outside my door and as you woke up, you explained that the girl with you is your cousin who's having a vacation during that time. I felt sorry about that and we make up.

A few years ago when comin' around

We were sitting at our favorite spot in town

Then you looked at me, got down on one knee

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Jieun was in the middle of her song with memories flashing in her head. She was interrupted when the people starts cheering and she saw Wooyoung walking towards her in the stage.

"You can do that Wooyoung!" Taecyeon yelled.

"Fighting Wooyoung!" Chansung followed.

Jieun got really confused and got shocked when she saw Wooyoung was already behind her.

"Jieun-ah." he whispered in a very soft voice.

She looked at him with a confused look.

"Im sorry if i lied to you."

"Lied about what?" she asked.

"About Nichkun's birthday. It's not his birthday today and i know what special today."

Jieun's eyes started to tear up. "Really?"

"Of course."

"I thought you forgot about it."

"It's impossible. Happy anniversary Jieun-ah."

Tears started falling from her eyes already but maaged to give Wooyoung a sweet smile. "Happy Anniversary Wooyoung-ah!" and she jumped in her arms.

Wooyoung hugged her girlfriend and took something from his pocket. "Wait i have something to give you."

Jieun looked at Wooyoung while he started kneeling i front of her.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

The people inside the restaurant started to cheer for Wooyoung. With their parents looking at them with a big smile on their faces.

"What's happening Wooyoung?"

"Jieun-ah." Wooyoung started. "Ive been loving you for a very long time and now i think youre really the one that is destined to be with me forever. So im asking this question." he took a deep breathe and continued, "Are you willing to be my Mr.Jang? WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

Wooyoung was now gulping and waiting for Jieun's answer. 

Jieun's eyes got widened but smiled. "Of course i will Mr.Jang cause i love you so much."

Everybody stood up and clapped.

"Congratulations Wooyoung!" the 2pm boys said in unison.

They hugged each other and Wooyoung kissed her.

Take me back to the time when we walked down the aisle
Our whole town came and our mommas cried
You said, 'I do' and I did too

Take me home when we met so many years before
Where we rock our babies on the very front porch
After all this time, you and I

When I'll be 87 you'll be 89
I'll still look at you like the stars that shine
In the sky, oh, my, my, my

 

~the end~

tumblr_m4v3vtejgT1rx88rdo2_500.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

How was it? Aigoo~ Did i wrote it well? I relly hope i did.

Hope you like it guys! And thank you so much for the first loyal subscriber HanIeyraNa28

Thank you everyone. Please leave some comment. Let me know if you like it.

KAMSAHAMNIDA! ♥

tumblr_lxge11LZek1r94o7qo1_400.gif