I wish R.I.P means Return If Possible

I wish R.I.P means return if possible

I slightly run my fingers over his picture. Sometimes when it meant to be gone, it really does mean so. What makes him deserve this? I should be the one who should be dead, not him. I always blame myself when I am told not to, especially from his family and friends. I feel the guilt rushing up my blood, knowing that it's impossible to NOT blame myself. Daehyun, please forgive me not. I said to myself as I shred tears. Now I finally know the true meaning and why people say 'cherish what you have before it's gone.'

"Don't blame yourself, yourname. It's not like you meant it to happen." I look up, unable to believe what I just saw. I thought it was a dream; I quickly rub my eyes, seeing if I was dreaming. But no, it wasn't. His broad shoulders, his voices, and his touch...they were too real to be fake.

"But-" he cuts me off, pressing his finger on my lips.

"Don't. Looking at you from up there, nothing hurts me more than seeing you cry for days and not eating or sleeping. Do you know how guilty I feel? Let's just say we aren't meant for each other for this life time, but...I'll make sure that I, Jung Daehyun, will be with you, yourname, in the next life." He presses his lips on my head before he walks away.

I rub my forehead, realizing that it was only a dream. Silly me, how can such miracle exists?

I stare into our picture. We both looked so happy together. If we step back in time, where would we be? I wish R.I.P means 'Return If Possible.'