Hard-Headed.

Because he would laugh;

 

                Sehun walked around the amusement park with Suho. After a long-heartbreaking argument with Baekhyun ( someone he considered his ex-“dog” ), he decided he needed some fun. Suho, without much surprise from Baekhyun—who was fuming with rage and jealousy—was the one who decided to cheer up the Maknae; this did not help the cause.

                Baekhyun got a boyfriend—another exo member, Chen—and he suddenly grew mean. Sehun felt his stomach get cold, he was hurt, but he kept his emotions inside. Even though he knew that Baekhyun hated that more than anything. “Just say what you want to say.” His eyes would lock with Baekhyun’s, face completely blank.

                “Go have fun with Suho.” The way Baekhyun grinded his teeth scared the Maknae—just a bit. He knew Baekhyun was jealous, that his Hyung was trying to control himself because he ( and all other members knew ) was in love with the seemingly stone-hearted Maknae and didn’t like seeing him with Suho. Especially not Suho ( because, again something that everyone else knew too, he liked Sehun just as much).

                Sehun kept walking… and walking, trying to find something to do. He honestly didn’t think losing Baekhyun would hurt so much. “Sehun-ah, do you want to go in the haunted house?” Suho asked, voice soft to the point where it was almost ignored since Sehun was thinking too hard. “Sehun-ah—“ Sehun nodded and pulled his leader inside.

                Suho guarded his Maknae—although some-what scared himself. Sehun was numb and knew where he was, just couldn’t process it. If Suho was Baekhyun… Sehun shook his head. If it was Baekhyun, he would laugh. He would be laughing at Sehun if he ever jumped—but then again. A small smile formed on Sehun’s face. Baekhyun Hyung would be paying so much attention on me that he wouldn’t be expecting anything and would probably jump too.

                Sehun chewed on his bottom lip. Then he would run away. The Maknae sighed softly, eyes staying on the ground. Because Baekhyun… is like a puppy… a scared little puppy—a puppy who would occasional bite Sehun gently, mumbling an apology because damn Baekhyun was the most hard-headed, short-tempered person he has ever met. …but, also the cutest puppy.

                Oh, that puppy would be dying right now—as in, dying from laughing too hard. Because if he was here, Sehun would actually be paying attention. Although, there was a chance that he would cling too. Sehun also knew that Baekhyun wouldn’t only being laughing at him for getting scared—but he would start laughing at himself too. And that puppy… an easily jealous puppy, that whom as taken the title as the “prince at being the worst when it comes to showing emotions,” was the one who Sehun, much to his dismay at first, fell in love with.

                “He likes anything with white chocolate.”

                Chen blinked. “What—“

                “Baco— I mean,” Sehun’s eyes sharpened. “Baekhyun likes white chocolate.” Chen nodded his head, still a bit confused. “He also likes romance movies—he’s really soft-hearted when you get to know him better. He’s a crybaby too… but rather adorable. He tries to hide his tears but after a while he’ll let you hold him. Um, and not too many horror movies—he doesn’t do well after. Baekhyun only likes,” He coughed. “Dirty-humored comedy movies, he’s a byuntae. But anyway… he doesn’t like bacon that much, even though it’s his nickname.” Sehun glanced around, unable to stop the information that spilled past his lips.

                “His favorite color is blue.”

                “Okay.”

                “Baekhyun Hyung likes to bite.”

                “…what?”

                “When he’s mad, he bites. When he’s excited, he bites. That’s why he’s my—… or no, used to be my puppy.” Chen didn’t really know what to say. He was surprised by the over-flowing information, really. “Baekhyun likes to sing a lot, especially in the shower. He just blabbers out random things, it depends on his mood though.” Sehun huffed, why did he know so much about his Hyung?

                “He gets mad easily.”

                “Oh, okay…” Chen’s mind was full.

                “And he’s very, very possessive.”

                “Is he…?” Chen was starting to regret.

                “Baco—Baekhyun,” it was hard to remember not to call the puppy that. “He can be naggy, but he’s rather obedient… well, if it’s for a good cause—“

                “Why aren’t you with him?”

                Sehun scowled. He didn’t have to think very hard for this simple answer to that question which at first, surprised him. But then again, he shrugged it off—if someone else came to me, knowing so much about my boyfriend I guess I would be asking this question too. …but then again, I should know everything about my boyfriend already.

                “Waeyo? Because he asked you out, and not me.”



 

 

...so yeah. just posting this and getting it over with. 8'D