Mix Up Page 1

Mix Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--

Chinen yawned, Ryutaro smirked, Keito sighed, Inoo striked his signature thinking pose, Takaki randomly sang Christmas songs, Daiki telling Takaki to basically shut up, Yamada crossed his arms, Yabu slapped Yuto’s , Yuto… well, painfully screamed in pain… Who’s left? Oh yeah, Hikaru happily took a deep breath despite the miserable facial jargons from the rest of JUMP members after seeing the beautiful view of Tokyo again.

“Guys! We’re home…” Hikaru joyfully said with a slight singing tone in every word. He looked around and made himself comfortable after sitting randomly on Takaki’s lap and joined him with his singing (leaving the poor Daiki covering both his ears, of course). “Why the face minna?” he continued then shook Chinen who was literally falling asleep beside him.

“Why are you so hyper today, Hikaru?” Yabu reprimanded before giving a sigh with the thought on how ridiculously long they have to wait just to get their beloved luggages.

However, the Angel of Patience blessed them with not much waiting when some of the staff member called their names to get their own luggage from the baggage collection point inside the airport.

“Hika-chan… I’ll get your bag. Just save me from my misery and take Yuya out of this place before Mount Fuji starts erupting…” Daiki pulled Hikaru’s sleeve with bags hanging down each of his eyes (this man obviously hasn’t got enough sleep… Well, thanks to Takaki and his random Christmas jingles).

“But Dai-chan… Mount Fuji is a mountain. Not a volcano… so it doesn’t erupt…” Hikaru answered with a grin on his face however got a deathly glare from the boy standing next to him, almost ready to murder someone just by looking… “Okay okay… just get my luggage. It’s the one with a ‘YH’ initial on the handle” he continued while shielding himself using his bare palm and led his way guiding Takaki from the sight of the glaring small man.

Daiki then forced his heavy feet towards the baggage counter, literally every step buried on the concrete floor of the airport (Yes! This guy’s is scary without his precious sleep).

As instructed, he pulled their heavy bags making sure that one is his and the other one is with the initial ‘HY’ on the side (Wait… ‘HY’? Ehh? On the side? Isn’t it supposed to be on the handle? Well, that’s where our story starts ladies and gentlemen…)

*drum roll*

--

On the other side of the counter, a maiden called Yuuki Hoshino happily waited for her things to be collected by herself. She looked at the ticking clock against the wall of the airport which is enough to set her into panic mode. She clearly needs to bang her head at least three times on the wall to basically get the staff members of the said Airport to pull their trousers up and hurry.

By then, the Angel of Patience also gave Yuuki the chance to save herself from her own idea of banging her head against the wall and make her see her nearing luggage approaching her way on the large conveyor belt.

Yuuki frantically pulled the bag with the initial 'YH' on it which she believed was hers and hurriedly went outside the airport and halted for a taxi.

-

Yuuki tried to catch her breath for a while, and then placed her bottom half comfortably into the vehicle. She then instructed the driver to go after showing him her correct address.

However, to her dismay, she saw something weird hanging from ‘her’ bag. She carefully squinted her eyes to see a clearer picture of what the key chain actually says.

“I LOVE Hey! Say! Jump” she read what the text says on the surface of the keychain and gasps painfully for air. After a few moments of silence, trying to process what happened, she immediately opened the bag to check its contents.

To her surprise, she saw random things inside it. And when I say ‘random’, I say NOT her personal possessions. A cap, body lotion, a man’s perfume, a comb, a brush, a notebook, a Wink Up magazine, sunglasses, 2 IPods, some clothes and a diary was found inside the said bag which Yuuki knows are not hers. Not to mention few pieces of underwear which she definitely far beyond her dreams of touching.

“THIS.IS.NOT.MY.BAG.” she mouthed the words of silent painful stab on her chest which made her sigh in most definite despair.

“Oh sweet mother of grapes!!!” she shouted, considering the taxi driver lucky to have earphones on which is sufficient to save his eardrums… “MY PLUSHIE!!!” Yuuki continued to cry and made her way in her attempt of committing a serious crime with her own hands.

Yet, she managed gain her own composure after starting to breathe again. The thoughts of her precious cat plushie just scanned through her mind within seconds which is enough to make her thoughts deeper on how she will retrieve it.

A sudden ‘eureka’ moment just flashed through her when the diary of the owner showed on her peripheral view as if dancing to be noticed.

She then went through the diary and found details of the owner with the address of ‘Johnny’s Jimusho’ written on it. Without thinking twice, she shook the driver’s shoulder hardly and showed him the diary.

“Take me to this place! Quickly!”

--

*Johnny’s Jimusho*

Hikaru and the rest of the gang placed themselves together on the nearest sofa with heavily laden backs against them. Hikaru just saw his companions on their back sides trying to rest from their tiring flight from Hawaii.

For some strange reason, Hikaru felt the urge to listen to some Christmas songs on his IPod having heard Takaki’s constant random singing echoing inside his head.

He then forced himself to reach out for his bag regardless his stiff body from God-knows how many hours of travel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter