The meeting.

Competition, I see. Bring it.

Valkeryie's POV

"Unnies! Can we go yeeeetttttt?" I whined. Geez, classes were over and now we were just lounging in the cafeteria, doing nothing. I have to finish my drama "Dream High". I was watching it, and it's really good. I recommend you watch it.

"Not yet, Val. Just relax. Don't rush things. Gawsh, what do you wanna do when we get home? Watch that drama of yours?" Yu Ni Unnie said, fiddling with her can of Pepsi. Did I tell you she's addicted to Pepsi? Yuck. I hate the fizzy taste of the soda. It's disgusting.

"UNNIE! It's not just any drama!" I pout.

"Whatever." 

Kyung Mi Unnie stood up suddenly and walked off, in the direction of our dorm. She's been so quiet ever since Doojoon from B2ST smirked at her. We're like eternal enemies, SIX06 and B2ST. I think Unnie's been thinking of revenge to get back at B2ST. >.< You know who really bothers me from B2ST? Yoseob. Sure, he's older than me, but I hate him. He's so dramatic and annoying ugh. He's such a drama queen.  Anyways, Unnie can have a cold attitude, but she's nice when you get to know her.

"UNNIE WAIT! COME ON!" I yelled at the rest of the SIX06 unnies. Ugh, they're so slow sometimes. I don't want Kyungie unnie to be alone.

"WATCH IT, VAL! YOU'RE STILL YOUNGER THAN US!"  the rest of SIX06 retorted and quickly followed Kyungie Unnie.

Kyung Mi POV

Ugh. I can't stand Val's constant whining to get back to our dorm. She wants to go back? Well, here we have it, I'll go back. The rest of SIX06 will follow anyway. So, I stood up and leave. Finally, away from the constant shrieking. -___- I'm usually so loud, but now I guess, I've turned quiet. Ever since that piece of crap, Doojoon smirked at me. He's such a pig. I hate him. Why am I upset  over one little smirk? Well it wasn't just a smirk. He frickin tripped me and then smirked at me! WTF. NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH THAT.

Oh dear. I hear Val's shrieking from here. I'm in the hall way....I might as well go back and wait for the rest of SIX06.

Well enough of my thoughts and back to reality.

I walked swiftly back down the hall. BUMP. I bumped into someone! Oh my head, it hurts! I'm still in a daze when suddenly a strong, muscular arm grabs my arm.

"Well, well. Who do we have here? It's Kyung Mi from SIX06! Just my luck."

OMG, I freakin recognize this voice. It's Doojoon from B2ST!!!!!!! >< >.< WHAT DO I DO?!

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? LET GO OF ME, YOU BASTARD!" I shriek and struggle out of his grasp. I stand firm, unwilling to be weak. Also I'm wearing a skirt... -_____- NOTHING CAN BE WORSE.

Doojoon's POV

KEKE. This is gonna be so fun >:D Let's just for awhile. 

"Haha how can I be a bastard? I'm the nicest guy in the whole world. Now, what are you doing here, alone?" I ask, with a fake type of sappiness that just wants to make me vomit."I was just on my way to B2ST's dorm, and I see you!"

"W-well, I WAS ON MY WAY TO MY DORM. LEAVE ME ALONE." She shrieked loudly. Gawsh, my precious ears.

"Let's have some fun together then," I said, smirking. HAHA I know she hates my smirks, but I can't help but .

"W-w-what?"

"I said, let's have some fun."

Now, its not like I'm gonna touch her weirdly or anything. I just wanna . B2St and SIX06 are rivals, you see.

I quickly grabbed her arm and pinned her against some random locker. I held her other arm firm, so she couldn't get away. I lean in close, an inch from her face. Why is her face so red? It's not like I'm gonna her or anything. I swear she's a tomato. I can't handle this anymore. 

"PUHAHHAHHAHAH!"

I let go, and she skitters off into her dorm, right across from ours.

Saelli's POV

Oh no, I just heard Unnie screaming.....MAYBE SOMEONE HER IN THE HALLWAY. Wait what? That doesn't even make sense....WHATEVER.

"MINNIE,UNI, SUE, VAL! I just heard Kyungie scream! Hurry!" I shriek. 

"What could possibly have happened to Unnie?! It's only been 5 minutes. She's a Queenka and knows Kung Fu!" Minnie squeaked.

"HURRY!" 

We all run up stairs to see Doojoon laughing. WTH. What a weirdo. I hate him, but not as much as Lee Kikwang. We all scurry passed the laughing idiot to our dorm. There we see Unnie, red as a tomatoe and sweating....... WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!

"Uhh, Unnie, what happened?"

"FHSDKJFHSUE...FHDFOHSDFHGBFDYF.JUGYDGND. DOOJOON. REHJFD."

"What's that supposed to mean? Did Doojoon do something to you?!" 

"Shjusdgh....." And then she passed out.

Min Young's POV

OMG, UNNIE PASSED OUT >.< !!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!! I BET DOOJOON'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!

Su Hwa's POV

No... no.....her necklace is ruined....... >;(

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if this is a bad fanfic so far! I'll improve it soon! Please sub and comment! 

I need a main image, so if anyone can make one for me, I'll give you credit! ((((((: ONE COMMENT, and I will update! JUST ONE IS NEEDED! One per update (: