Final

Baby Don't Cry

 

 
 
"No... Please don't leave me.. No..." You mumbled. 
 
Beads of sweat started to form on your forehead. Your eyebrows furrowed and creased. You tossed and turned a bit. 
"Please..." You started to cry. Curled in the fetal position, the tears dropped as you silently weeped. 
 
"Why?" You whispered.
 
There, you see a tall and gorgeous man, walking away from you as you tried to run to him. But no matter how hard you tried, it seems as if you were forbidden to be within ten feet reach of him. You still didn't give up. Struggling to make your legs go. He suddenly stops running and turns around causing you to stop as well, looking at you with loving eyes you've always loved. His thin, pink lips, nose, his face, and the way his dirty blonde brown hair was messed up.... Just his perfect self overall. You tried to remember it all clearly. He smiled tearfully and whispered, "Goodbye, ~~~~-ah"
 
 
And with that he vanished.
Disappeared.
Gone.
Non-existent.
 
Everything happened too quickly. It hit you even more. Gone. You quickly shook your head in denial as more tears spilled.
 
"Come back..." you managed to painfully cry out
 
Tears and more tears.
 
 
 
 
 
"Sh... shh... Baby, don't cry." He hushed. "I'm here. I'm here..."
 
Your swollen eyes opened up. He could see your tear-stained face clearly the way the moon is shining on your porcelain skin. Your bottom eyelashes wet from the tears.
 
"Oppa?" you croaked
 
"It's me, I'm here, did you have another nightmare?" Kris looked at your worriedly.
You nodded tiredly. He wrapped his arms around your tiny, fragile waist. You instinctively, and slowly touched his beautiful face, feeling his skin. Brushing your fingers over his eyelids, nose, and tinted pink lips. You then his hair lightly. You sighed in content and relief. 
 
*He's real and here with me*
 
"Do you want to tell me about it?" Kris asked.
You looked him, staring into his eyes. Everything was silent for a moment, when you suddenly, but lightly pushed his neck down, meeting and grazing over your lips. 
 
*This feeling*
 
You sighed again, still grazing at his lips. He then pulled you up, officially meeting your lips... and staying connected. Lips kissing in sync. You allowed him to slip his tongue into your mouth, exploring your cavern as you slowed down, letting him just kiss you in blissfulness. Nibbling and softly biting, he let go. 
 
Then again, this time your forcefully pulled him in for another kiss. A kiss explaining everything from your nightmare. Kissing him slowly yet roughly, on his bottom lip. Without letting go, you got up on him and wrapped your legs around his waist, leaning down and deepening the kiss, telling how afraid you were. His long, slender fingers on your neck as he pulled you in even more. Your fingers on his neck, his defined jawline. 
 
Fighting, roughly, passionately, lovingly... 
 
You finally ran out of breath and pulled away, sitting on him, looking down at him.
 
"I was so scared," you teared up again. "that you were going to leave me."
 
Tears escaped from your eyes, causing Kris to kiss them away. 
A trembling breath left your lips. He pulled you into his arms, in which you snuggled deeply into his chest.
 
"Never." Kris replied sternly, but softly.
 
"You're my everything, I love you so much. You'll know how much one day. Don't ever be scared again." 
 
He kissed your forehead for the longest time and let go, pulling you into his arms even more, as you both fell into another deep, and happier slumber.
 
 
 
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~
 
Sorry it was a little too short... That's all I could have done that night, so tired omg. Hope you guys enjoyed! Look forward to my other one-shots that I will be coming up and writing soon :)
A gif I wanted to share with you all;
 
      
 
Wow Kris, you really for being so hot and cute and adorable and swagtastic and everything that is perfection.
You really , I dun lyke you boy.