Prologue

You're Back

~Prologue~

 

 

“P-please,give me more time to pay for the debt...,” Jessica pleaded as her back hit the wall,having no other way to escape since all of the exits were blocked by the members of the gang.Apparently,her dad left a huge debt to her after their company went bankrupt due to some sketchy scheme that he applied for which resulted in all this.

 

 

The guy with the baseball bat leaned closer to her,caressing her face in a erted manner.”No more time extensions young lady,you better pay us now or pay with your body like what we suggested you a week ago.”

 

 

“P-please don't d-do this...” she softly said.

 

 

"What were you saying?"

 


"Please don't do this,i'll pay you guys n-next week..."

 

 

“Oh? What's that? You wanted to go with the second option? Alright then,” he pretended not to listen to her previous words and was about to reach for Jessica's private part when a hand held him back from doing so.

 

 

“That's enough Jisoo,”

 

 

“Why? She's been saying the same thing over&over again for some time,”

 

 

“Can't you see that the cafe is not doing that well? How the hell is she suppose to get the money in a short time?” the blond-haired guy pulled Jisoo away from Jessica.

 

 

“Yah,who are you working for here Kyoungjae-ah? Why are you siding with her?”

 

 

Another voice interuppted their conversation,scoffing at the same time.”Looks like someone's desperate to get laid.”

 

 

“What did you just say you old hag?”

 

 

“Watch your word newbie,i could slice you into pieces before you know it.”

 

 

“Huh,try me then.”

 

 

“Bom-noona,please stop and Jisoo,please refrain yourself from being rude to Bom-noona,” Kyoungjae butted in,trying to prevent the fight from going any further.Jessica on the other hand sighed in relief knowing that she's somehow safe from being touched inappropriately but the three of them turned back their attention to her.

 

 

“What are you sighing at? We're not done yet missy,”

 

 

The woman wearing a black hoodie glanced at Jessica for a while.She then turned to whisper to Kyoungjae which he himself seems interested in what she said to her.

 

 

“Do you think that we should let her take the 'T.A.A' alternative?”

 

 

“...Will Miyoung noona be interested in her?”


 

“Well she seems cute enough,that woman is a er for cute stuffs so why not?”

 

 

“I guess it's the best option left then,” he cleared his throat as soon as Bom pulled away from him,catching the attention of Jisoo who was still scaring off Jessica.

 

 

“Jessica-shi,would you be interested in getting married with one of our clan members? It'll erase all of the debts that your father owed us,”

 

 

“...We're going by that now?” Jisoo raised his eyebrows in amusement.

 

 

“Well yeah,Bom-noona thinks that she's suitable enough.”

 

 

The other guy was silent for a moment as he slowly distanced himself away from Jessica.All three of them looked at her,curious on what her decision is.Jessica of course took her sweet time thinking about it since who the hell wanted to get married to a stranger in the first place? Moreover a member of a gang but somehow,her head that was filled with the thoughts of getting rid of the debt made her sputter out the 'right' decision.

 

 

“I-I'll do it,”

 

 

“...Shall we go now then? Jisoo,call the main house.We'll be heading back with one of the newcomers of the T.A.A,” he also signaled the goons to make a way for them and Jessica,clueless about her situation just followed the three.

 

 

"Oh and please hand the key over to Minho over there,he'll take care of your cafe while you're gone," Kyoungjae pointed towards a guy younger than he is.She hesitantly complied with his request as the door to the car was opened for her.One by one,they entered the car with Jisoo being the last one as he finished making the call that his fellow member asked him to.

 

 

 

A/N I know that the chapter is short but i need to study for my test tomorrow so please understand ^_^ I'll post another chapter tomorrow and what is T.A.A actually? You'll find out later on and everything will make sense to you by then XD If you're thinking that this story is all serious,it's actually the otherwise.And please don't hate Jisoo,he's actually a nice guy later on :)