it's a rare pair again

Everything Nice

Heechul could not take his eyes off the biker in blue suit with his bike in a matching color that was already a few feet off the ground and the mound that it sped up to before spinning in air, his mouth was practically open his eyes following the biker alone, he could not even see the hand waving in front of his face.

                                                                                    

Kangin gave up taking back his classmate to reality and let him be in that stupid-face moment.

“Ohmigosh! I think I’m going to be a motocross biker!” exclaimed Heechul after the blue geared biker finished his stunt. Kangin forced himself not to laugh.

“Be a biker?!” Kangin said and let his laughter out. “Please… stop… I’m dying…” Kangin breathed every word as he wiped a stray tear from his eyes. “Seriously, you’re just after the biker.” Kangin said after straightening up.

“What? Of course not, I think I’m born to be one.”

Kangin cocked up an eyebrow in disbelief. “Really now, and you’re not making that stupid face because you found the biker cu –” and Kangin acted as if he was about to gag “Cu…” and there goes the gag motion “Cute.” Kangin finally finishes off as he let his tongue out involuntarily then covering his mouth, preventing anything to come out if there would be.

Heechul rolled his eyes and took his sight off the hunk of a biker who went to the podium to receive his trophy. “And I’m the one who is stupid, says the person who’d barf just by the mere mention of anything sweet and lovely.”

“I do not.”

“Okay, why don’t you try hitting on that over there by the refreshments stand without so much as gag?” challenge Heechul crossing his arms over his torso. Kangin took on Heechul with his challenge and walked off to the said girl. Heechul eyed Kangin’s every move with a smirk on his face. He watched Kangin stride closer and closer and start up a conversation then seconds later, three seconds to be exact, as Heechul was timing it, Kangin left the opposite direction towards a secluded area. Heechul skipped towards Kangin’s direction with a smile of victory on his face.

 

 

It was already the second day of their summer vacation, they were at some friend’s beach party, they were just heading home and Heechul still keeps teasing Kangin about his weird phobia.

“Oh, shut up. Why don’t you try hitting a girl for a change.” Kangin muttered in annoyance.

Heechul grinned and cocked up an eyebrow. He scanned the beach and noticed one cute girl. They approached her.

“Hi, you might think I’m lying or just trying to hit on you and maybe I am,” Heechul started, “But I think you’re really cute and I’m wondering if I could ask for your number or at least your name. I’m Heechul by the way,” he finished flawlessly. The girl giggled and her friends , and pushed her and Kangin was at the side acting strange. The girls looked at him with a mix emotion of disgust and curiosity.

“Oh, don’t worry about him, he has this weird habit allergy with anything cute and wonderful. He can’t even say ‘cute’ without gagging.” And the girls laughed.

 

Heechul got both name and number, he showed his hand and plastered it in front of Kangin’s face but immediately washed it off, after all he wasn’t particularly interested in women.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*

Kangin didn’t understand it himself, why does he act like he’s about to vomit each time he speaks something sweet? It’s not like he’s afraid of Love, he wishes for it actually but because of his strange condition he couldn’t even say ‘I like you’ to the one person he cares about and all he can do is just watch in the sidelines and wish Heechul won’t find someone or at least won’t last long when he finds a partner.

 

“Heechul I…” and he could feel the insides in his stomach acting up. “I – you stupid-faced idiot – I…”

Heechul waited, puffing up his cheeks to keep himself from laughing.

“I’m cursed to have a friend like you,” He finishes as he diverted his eyes towards the fireworks. Kangin was probably too entranced by the colorful fireworks that he did not noticed Heechul walking up before him, faces inches away only.

“Just like a child.” Heechul murmurs. And Kangin snaps back to reality. He starts to back away but Heechul snakes his arms around Kangin’s neck and held him in place. “I understand what you’re trying to say.”

Kangin struggles but was cut off guard by the tongue that suddenly entered his mouth tasting him slightly.

 

“Apparently I like you too.” Heechul murmurs against Kangin’s lips. “Those metaphorical chains around your neck I’ll free you of them since we’ve come to a mutual understanding. You didn’t puke at my face just now; maybe you’re not allergic to ?” Heechul suggested with a sly smile before they crashed lips again, now more torrid, more sensual, more tongue.

 

 

The following day, in their shared apartment, inside the bathroom, Heechul was woken up by sounds of vomiting and Kangin had been sick in bed for the rest of the day.

“I still like you though,” Heechul said lightly. “You were surprisingly good in bed after all.”

 

THE END.