I Felt Lucky to have You...Before

I Wish This is Just A Dream ♥

-Flashback-

"Yoon Byul, I had another girlfriend. Sorry..." Jong Up, your boyfriend (or I should say as ex-boyfriend) told you.

"Why? Why oppa? You said you love me the most!" You frowned.

"Yes, but it's over now. I fell in love with another girl. Jeongmal mianhae." He answered as he left you.

You stood there like a woodenhead, looking at Jong Up's back. He then disappeared from your eyesight.

-End of flashback-

 

"Dongsaeng, are you ok? Why are you crying? Wake up, dongsaeng..." Sehun, your brother tap your shoulder.

You realised you were crying. You wiped away your tears. Then you looked at Sehun.

"Anything, oppa?" You asked.

"You had your nightmare again, don't you?" Sehun put his hands on yours.

"Oppa, I can't take this anymore... I fell like dying whenever I think of Jong Up. Oppa, I still love him!" You continued to cry.

"Dongsaeng, cry it out as hard as you can. It will make you feel better." Sehun ruffled your hair and hugged you.

You cried on his shoulder. Sehun was down as he saw his dongsaeng being like this. Suddenly, someone opened the door but you didn't know. It was your grandfather. He looked at Sehun. Sehun looked back and sighed. Both of them slightly shook their head when they saw your situation. Soon, you fall asleep. Sehun carried you to the bed and left. He went to grandfather.

"Harabeoji, what should we do? We can't let her like this~"

"Hmm... I will figure something out. Don't worry, sohnja."

 

A few days later, you went to the beach. The strong wind messed up your hair. You wrote something in the paper.

 

I wish I could forget all this things and begin a new life.

 

You then folded it into a paper aeroplane and cast it to the sea. Just then, you heard a voice talking to you.

"Why are you throwing rubbish into the sea?"

You looked around. You saw a pretty guy standing a short distance away from you. You frowned. He walked towards you. As he came nearer, you started to doubt whether he was a girl. But you saw his Adam's apple. You looked at his face again.

*How come this guy will prettier than a girl?!* You thought.

"Are you fine? You seemed having some problems." He smiled to you.

"Nothing... And you? Why are you here?" You asked.

"Me? I just wandering around. By the way, what's your name?"

"Yoon Byul, Oh Yoon Byul. How about you?"

"ADRS..."

"A... What?"

"Ah, forget about it! Nice to meet you!" He winked.

You quickly looked away. You didn't dare to look into his eyes. You peeped a little bit. You saw his blinking eyes and milky skin, so cute. You smiled to him. He smiled back.

 

Three months later, you started to get along well with him. Both of you went out together one day. You two walked side by side. Suddenly, you found someone holding your hand. It was ADRS. You were curious.

"Be my girlfriend?" He gazed at you.

Your head nodded automatically. He smiled and kissed your forehead. You hugged him. He spanned your around and you laughed.

This morning, you two went to the park. He grabbed your hand tightly. You asked him for the reason.

"I'm afraid you might get lost."

"Yah, I'm not a 3 year-old kid anymore..."

"For me, you forever do." Then he hugged you and your hair.

You ate an ice-cream until didn't realise that there was cream stain around your lips.

"You look funny!" ADRS laughed.

"Wae?" You stared at him.

"There is cream on your lips."

"Huh?! Where?" You wiped your lips.

"Aish, you pabo. It's... Here..." He pressed his lips on yours.

He then pulled back as you were dumbfounding. You batted your eyes and looked at him. He just acted like nothing happened at all and smiled. You blushed and bit your lips.

"Anyway, why you are called ADRS?" You asked.

"You no need to know..." He hugged you.

 

Time passed day by day. Your heart had been stolen by ADRS, As you were walking pass your grandfather's room, you heard someone was talking inside. You leaned against the door to listen.

"ADRS, you are doing good job these days."

"Thanks, harabeoji..."

*Harabeoji and ADRS? How this could be?* You thought.

"Since my sohnja is getting well, I think I have to wipe you out."

"But I..."

"Thanks for your help. I enjoyed creating you... And now you have to leave us..."

"Mwo?! Harabeoji!!!" You banged into the room.

They were shocked to see you. "Yoon Byul, why are you here?"

"Harabeoji! What is happening now?! ADRS... ADRS is your creation?!" You shouted.

"Sohnja, this is for your own good..." Your grandfather answered.

"But I don't want this... I had falling in love with a robot..."

"You? What?"

"I fell in love with ADRS..."

"Yoon Byul..."

"ADRS... Why are you cheating me? You and harabeoji... I know... That's why you are called ADRS... Your robot's name..." You then rushed out.

"Yoon Byul!" ADRS chased you.

"Sohnja, I never thought it will be like this before..." Your grandfather just sat there, doing nothing.

"Yoon Byul, Yoon Byul!" He grabbed your arms.

"Let go of me." You said in a cold tone.

"Yoon Byul, I'm sorry, Yoon Byul, don't be like this. Jebal..."

"Why do all guys like to say sorry? Oh wait, you are not a guy... You are a ROBOT."

"Yoon Byul..."

You gave him a death glare and walked away. He couldn't help but to follow you at the back. You walked and walked. You didn't realise that you came to a secluded street. And... Someone saw you and came to you.

"Hey! Look what we have here. It's a pretty and cute girl!" A devilish guy looked at you.

You were shocked. You moved back a bit and you knocked over another guy.

"Are you coming for us?" The guy you knocked touched you.

"Yah, don't touch me!" You pushed them.

"What did you do just now? Are you trying to challange us?" The guy stared at you.

"Ah!" You ran but they caught you. You struggled and struggled.

"Let go of her!" You heard someone shouted.

"Help me!" You found out it was ADRS.

He came nearer to the guys. All of them had a fight. The guy's company was increasing. All of them had a fight. You just stood there.

"ADRS, andwae!"

One of the guy hit him using a steel. He fell. You ran to him. He had a electrical shock. You didn't care and hugged him.

"Yoon Byul-ah..." He mumbled.

"Nae? I'm here..." You cried.

"OMO I heard the siren of policecars. Run!" All of them fled.

You his face. He grabbed your hand and wiped away your tears.

"Don't cry, my girl. It's alright..."

"Alright?! You are injured... Let me bring you to harabeoji!"

"No! Never mind... I have you beside me, it's enough..."

"ADRS... I'm sorry..."

"What are you sorry for? It's ok..." He smiled to you.

And... He closed his eyes and never woke up again...

"ADRS?" You froze.

You began to cry. You hugged him tighter and tighter.

 

A few weeks later, you went to the beach again. The place where you and ADRS met for the first time. You cried and wiped away your tears. You wrote something in the paper.

 

I wish this is just a dream...

 

You then folded it into a paper aeroplane and cast it to the sea. Just then, you heard a FAMILIAR voice talking to you.

"Why are you throwing rubbish into the sea?"

You couldn't believe your ears. You looked around. You saw a pretty guy standing beside you.

"ADRS?!"

"What are you talking about?"

"*Calm down, Yoon Byul. ADRS isn't in this world anymore...* Why are you here?" You asked him.

"I used to wandering around here everytime I felt bored. And you?"

"Me? I'm bored too... Kekeke... Nice to meet you." You smiled.

"Nice to meet you too. What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Yoon Byul, Oh Yoon Byul. Yours?"

"I'm Ren." He replied.

 

 

-End-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I simply think out this story yesterday. What do you guys think? Is it great enough? Subscribes and comments are totally appreciated! -^^-

 

Onlookers: Yeah... It's totally meaningless...

Me: I KNOW IT'S MEANINGLESS!!! Uhh...

XD