Baking

Cookies

 

It all happened when 2ne1 asked Big Bang to hang out at their dorm..........
 
 
 
"Unnie, it's you and Young Bae oppa's turn to fix up something to munch while we hang out ok?", CL reminds her unnie.
 
 
"Yeah, yeah...", Bom lazily answers.
 
 
 
*ding dong*
 
 
 
 
 
WHAT'S UP WE'RE BIG BAANG!
 
 
 
 
"Yah yah!!! You boys are too loud!!!!", Dara says to the boys.
 
 
 
"Neh, Ajumoni!", Seung Ri answers.
 
 
 
Dara shot glares at Seung Ri whose smiling wide.
 
 
 
"What did you just say?", Dara asks in a taunting way.
 
 
 
"I said yes my beautiful noona, we'll be quiet.", Seung Ri says barely escaping his noona's wrath.
 
 
 
"Did you bring the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 oppa?", Minzy asks.
 
 
 
"Neh dong saeng...your Tabi oppa had to act cute to get this in the store.", Jiyoung says as he hands that game to Minzy.
 
 
 
*Seung Hyun rolls his eyes*
 
 
 
"Where's CL and Bom noona?", GD asks.
 
 
 
"In the kitchen fixing up snacks.", Minzy points to the kitchen and walks over her xbox to plug the game in.
 
 
 
"Make yourselves comfortable boys, and take care of the girls ok?", Dara says.
 
 
 
"Where are you going noona?",GD suspiciously asks.
 
 
 
"I'm going to visit home, but I'll try to come back soon", Dara says while getting her things ready.
 
 
 
"I'll take you downstairs then.", GD offers.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
The boys get comfy....
 
 
 
Daesung playing with Minzy, Tabi laying on the couch watching, and Seung Ri and Young Bae in the kitchen trying to help out with CL and
 
 
Bom.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
"Yah, Seung Ri! Stop touching the food! You know we're gonna put that in our mouths right?", CL says obviously irritated of Seung Ri's
 
presence in the kitchen.
 
 
*Seung Ri pouts and wipes his hands on CL's apron*
 
 
 
"Yah!", CL slaps this hands.
 
 
 
"What? I'm just wiping my hands with your rag", Seung Ri says.
 
 
Before CL can answer.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You two get out of the kitchen stop playing around", Bom shouts and gestures to leave.
 
 
 
 
*Young Bae chuckles while the two still continued to bicker while walking away from the kitchen.*
 
 
 
 
"Young Bae ah stop laughing and continue mixing the batter, we need to make good cookies.", Bom instructs him.
 
 
 
 
"Noona, why cookies? And is the batter really this dark? What did you put here?", Young Bae asks.
 
 
 
"Stop asking, its a secret", Bom busily puts some cookie dough on the tray.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Stop it!" "No, you stop it!" CL and Seung Ri still bickering.
 
 
 
"Yahhh, stop flirting you two.", JiYoung says interrupting them.
 
 
 
"We're not flirting", both of them answered at the same time.
 
 
 
"Yes you are.", Tabi joins.
 
 
 
"NO, WE'RE NOT", both saying it at the same time...AGAIN.
 
 
 
"Stop copying me", CL says hitting Seung Ri on the shoulder.
 
 
 
"You stop copying!', Seung Ri says back.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile
 
 
In the kitchen....
 
 
 
 
"Ow! I hate ovens!" Bom screeched as she pulled her hand out from the oven, nursing her newly burnt finger.
 
*Baking cookies, of course.*
 
 
 
"Okay next batch, because I don't think we'll be eating these," Bom muttered to herself while turning away from the oven.
 
 
 
"Why not?" Young Bae peeked inside the oven and cringed, "Oh, wow. Nevermind."
 
 
 
 The cookies looked green and about ready to burst into flames. Young Bae wasn't exactly sure what those thing are sitting on the tray.
 
 
 
 
"How do we get the dye in correctly?" Bom continued thinking aloud, searching the directions for an answer. 
 
 
 
 
The white shirt she was wearing had plenty of blue stains, and Young Bae had a feeling if they didn't come out I was going to get blamed for them
 
 
Young Bae spoke slowly as if  talking to a little child.
 
 
 
 "You take the bottle, and put some in," Young Bae reached over the bowl,took the cap to the dye off and…accidentally spilled the whole thing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"BINGU!!!!", Bom jerked her hands out of the now very blue dough, "You're only supposed to put three drops in! This dye has vitamins in
 
 
it!! How could you spill it?!!!!"
 
 
 
"SOMEONE CALLING FOR ME?", Tabi shouts.
 
 
 
"No hyung we're good!", Young Bae answers.
 
 
 
 
It only took one glance at Bom's newly dyed hands for Young Bae to start laughing.
 
 
 
 
 And once Young Bae did, He couldn't stop.
 
 
 
 
 After a few seconds, Bom surprised him by rubbing her hands all over his shirt, which also happened to be white.
 
 
*Young Bae's uniform*
 
 
 
"Much better," BOM grinned before turning around to wash her hands.
 
 
 
 
"That was a new shirt." Young Bae looked down at his new shirt, horrified.
 
 
 
 
"So? Maybe mine was too." Bom pointed to the multiple stains on her tee shirt.
 
 
 
 
But Young BAe just ignored her and searched around the room for something I could use in revenge.
 
 
 
He specifically was looking for more food coloring.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So all he could find was flour. Which was even better.
 
 
 
 
 
Young Bae called her name out loud. "Spring Lady…"
 
"What?" Bom turned around so quickly, that the handful of flour Young Bae was holding landed in her face. Young Bae was aiming for her
 
hair.
 
 
 
 
"Oh no you didn't." Bom wiped her eyes with her elbow, seeing as the dye hadn't washed off yet.
 
 
 
 
 
"Maybe I did, maybe I-" Young Bae was interrupted by Bom shoving a bunch of chocolate chips into my mouth. Young Bae chewed before
 
swallowing, "Hey, those are really good."
 
 
 
"Dang it. I was hoping you'd choke."
 
 
 
 
 
Young Bae gasped in pretending to be worried. "Then who would you bake cookies with?"
 
 
 
"Somebody who can actually bake," Bom grinned as she tried fixing up the dough.
 
"Like who? Siwon?"
 
 
 
 
 
"You'd be surprised," Bom chuckled while staring at Young Bae from the corner of her eye.
 
 
 
 
"Well you wouldn't have as much fun with them as with me," Young Bae pointed to the mess they had made.
 
 
"Probably not. Who else would throw flour in my face?"
 
"Or dye my tee shirt blue?"
 
Bom laughed. "That's true," she sat on the counter next to Young Bae.
 
 
 
 
"I hope these taste good." Young Bae stared at the dough, wishing they had just bought already made ones instead.
 
 
 
"Well, I'm sure they'll look fine," Bom grumbled, pointing to the blue stained dough.
 
 
"CL is gonna kill me for this mess", Bom says while trying to "clean".
 
 
 
"Just let it go." Young Bae grinned.
 
 
 
"Never." Bom now realized how close they were to each other.
 
 
 
 
"Here let me help you," Young Bae started to lean in.
 
 
 
 
Bom soon started leaning in too, and for what appeared to be a millisecond, their lips touched. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Do you smell something burning?" Bom says.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"The cookies!" Both darted for the oven.
 
 
"Ah, man!" Young Bae looked at the former green cookies, which had now turned a dark shade of black.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bom giggled, "I knew they weren't going to taste good."
 
 
 
 
But Young Bae knew something else that did.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"What's that smell?", Seung Ri says as he sniffs.
 
 
 
 
CL got up and ran to the kitchen.
 
 
 
 
 
*MESSY KITCHEN*
 
 
 
 
"What on earth happened here?", CL says in horror while looking at every mess the two has made.
 
All that Young Bae and Bom could do it hide beind the counter. Giggling at each others state.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE END.
 
I'm sleepy. T.T
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YOUNG BAE & BOM!!!!!!!