Chapter 1

AngelsTale: The Demi-Gods

Yoona ran as fast as she can to the commanders room. Yoona is an Angel but people usually called her with the gifted angel as among all angels, she’s the only one with powers.

She has a fair skin and a long dark brown wavy hair hair. Her eyes are colored with jade green. Training for 12 Years without a mission is just exhausted.

Knowing her running is not fast enough, she prayed and her wings flapped out she fly as fast as she can to the headmaster room and stood in front of it. She entered the room after vanishing her wings.

 “Eric” she slightly bow.

“YOONA!” He hugged her. You finally got a mission! Please sit down while I explain” Eric said.

He was at his mid 30. Though he has a strict face but he actually is very kind. He’s already a bit old yet his muscles are still so strong. His appearance is also good as in handsome and fair. He is a human. A wise and strong human.

There was a knock in the door “Come in” Eric said.

There standing Amber, Yoona never met her before or should I say him?

She has appearance like a boy but actually a Girl. She never likes skirts and stuff but she do enjoy shopping and such. She has a boy haircut and with gel she spikes them which look good on her. She is a human but she was trained as assassin

Yoona bowed and wonder why she is here.

Yoona this is your partner Amber” Eric said

Yoona” She let her hand out

Amber” Amber said with her deep voice but can show enough that she’s a girl and shook Yoona’s hand as Yoona dropped her Jaw.

“You’re a girl?!” she said in surprise and Amber just chuckle

“Now girls sit” Eric said and his face darken. Ahra gulp as she knew that this must be a big mission.

“Are you aware about the legend of 12 demi-god and the angel?” He asked

“yes, it’s a bout an angel and her partner can search for 12 demi-gods who can safe this planet” Amber said

“well I found out the angel is here with us” Eric said. Yoona unconsciously point herself.

“yes it is you Im Yoona .I scanned these things they can help you to search for those can help you guys to search the legends. Ahra can you hold amber while you fly to the planet?” Eric asked and Yoona nodded. Something came in from Eric’s communication

“go girls NOW! The dark angels are looking for Yoona go now!” eric said and they raced to the weapon room.

Amber put a belt on and took a gun and put it on the left and a sword and knife danger on the right. She then wore a wristband and hid a small dagger at the left and shurriken at the right. She took a bag and began filling them with ammos and guns. He slipped a ammo to her pocket and another one to her shoe.

Yoona pull out her bow and arrow and put it at her back. She then put a belt and put a sword at the right and double danger at the left. She took a bag and put a pair of double dagger and a pair of sword and also a lot of arrow. They also rushed to their room and took some clothes and went to the balcony.

Assassins are immune with pain well all trainees are but assassin also have the immune to breath under water or and to breath in outer space since they the only one that can’t breath at underwater or outer space.

“I’m going” She said as she pray and her wing flapped out and flew to the space with amber in her hand

“Lead the way “Yoona said. Amber took out her PDA and starts pointing.

In No time, Yoona and amber land on a roof at earth.

“well let’s try with this one” Yoona said and pull out a bracelet with a some kind of dragon symbol on it.

“Hold it” She say to Amber

“what are you doing?” Amber asked

“seeing the future of the bracelet” Yoona replied

“you’re a clairvoyant”

”pretty much”

Yoona put her hand on the bracelet and concentrate to see the future. She saw a pool and a tall guy with blond hair and he was flying pointing a gun at something or someone. Yoona pull back from the future and pant really hard. It was really hard to see the future more then see the present or the past for clairvoyant.

“Drink?” Amber said giving her a bottle of water. “So what did you see?” she continued as Yoona drink the water.

“A young man, probably in early 20. Tall, has blonde hair and probably someone who’s rich and has the ability to fly” Yoona said.

As soon as she said that something is coming towards them. “what’s that?” Amber said and the thing got closer and closer

“DUCK!” Ahra said as she flew away and amber duck. The thing make a sharp turn to air

“hello there gifted angel” The man in front of Yoona is no other then a Dark angel. He has a sword with him. He was tall for about 170 and in his late 10. His muscles are strong and his face is full of confidence.

“Amber! Shoot his wings” Yoona said as she flew away trying to get the fight out of town.

Outside the town there's an mansion. It was not a very good place to stay as it seems like in the middle of the forest but it’s seem good and quite for noble or rich people. Amber has to jump from building to bilding and trees to trees. She tries to shoot the angel’s wings but it always miss.

Yoona pull out her sword and starting to fight physicly.

“Good, you make my work easier” The angel said as he also pull out his sword and they started to fight.

In those middle of fight they Yoona  don’t know that his actual target is her wings. Caught off guard, He stab her wings and she crashed landed on a pool.

***

Kris is sitting at his room in his mansion. He is a noble and owns a big company. He has a tall figure around 180 cm and a blond hair. He really rarely smiles as he never found happiness in his life.

It’s 2 AM in the morning, Kris only sat there not doing anything. He has this feeling that something is going to him and soon enough he could hear a splash in his outdoor pool. He grabbed his gun and ran down to his backyard.

He saw an angel and another angel with dark wigs holding a sword. He frowned at the dark angel as he smirk to him. Kris quickly point his gun to him.

“You whoever you are” Amber shouted to him and ran to him. Yoona get her bow and arrow and ready to attack the dark angel.

“interesting… He’s the first isn’t he?”The Dark angel thought

****

FIRST CHAPTER! XD

hope you like it <3