The Two Princes And The Only Princess

The 2 Princes & The Only Princess..

 

Once upon a time; there was this beautiful queen, who has married to a handsome king.

After almost  year of being married, they had the most handsome twin boys; who they decided to name them “Jo Youngmin” and “Jo Kwangmin”…

Years and years has passed, today;  is their 17th birthday, 24th april.

“Our Boys, Please head out. We have one perfect gift for you two” their dad shouted calling for the twins in their big castle, the two of them went out walking slowly and proudly. Feeling also happy that it’s their birthday and there’s a gift.

“What is it mom?” prince youngmin asked, curious; as they reached their mom and dad, behind them there was a mysterious person, apparently it was a girl, she was covered with a beautiful long scarf on her head, and she was wearing a beautiful white not so short dress, their mom and dad stepped aside, showing the, this beautiful girl.

“mom, who is this beautiful person?” kwangmin asked approaching this girl slowly, she was blushing while looking down and hiding a smile, “This, my dearest boy is your princess, she will live with us for the next year and she will decide who she will get married to, from one of you two” his mom explained with a smile printed on her beautiful face. Kwangmin smiled as he kept looking at this beautiful princess and youngmin approached slowly smiling as well, “You’re so pretty, my dear princess” youngmin called as he bowed 90 degrees, she bowed slightly in return as her cheeks flushed with redness. “our lovely handsome boys, you can take her to your room, talk and get to know each other some bit” their dad said, they both nodded as they bowed along with princess, before walking to their room, after this long walk before they arrived, as youngmin opened the door for her letting her in, “Thank you prince youngmin” she said as she went in, after that the boys followed and she was still standing up.

“our lovely princess, please set down” kwangmin called pulling out a comfortable ch air for her, she sat down as she looked down; scarf hiding her beautiful face. “May I?” youngmin asked as he approached her a bit holding the scarf and pulling it up. “My God” kwangmin said shocked

“Princess, my eyes can’t believe how beautiful you are”  youngmin said as he held her hand and kissed it, a beautiful slight blush covered her beautiful carefully made cheeks as her pink lips cracked a smile, the princes smiled as well seeing her smiling. “is your name as beautiful as you are?” kwangmin asked as she said with a low sweet tone “K-kim ____” as she smiled, the twins smiled widely as well “what a beautiful name, our princess”

A happy year passed by, now it’s again the twins birthday.

“Our dear princes, please head out” the king called as they went out, “Our beautiful prince ___. Please head out as well”

____; the beautiful princess headed out as she looked down, giving a small smile.

“our lovely beautiful princess, have you decided which one of our handsome princes do you love?” the princess nodded slowly after the big question that was asked by their father.

“And my dear; what is your answer?” their mom asked again, as an excited smile was all over her beautiful face.

“Your highness, your handsome princes are both lovely and handsome. A girl like me would be absolutely confused to choose one; both of those perfect men are perfect” the princess said shyly with a low tone while looking down, very shy to look at the king and his queen, the twins smiled widely feeling happy and proud of what their princess had said. “What do you mean by that, my dear?” the queen asked approaching her and putting her hand on the princess shoulder as she wore her confused face.

“Your Highness, even if you gave me a million years and centuries, I won’t be able to choose” she said raising her head a bit while smiling, her eyes were still glued to floor.

“But princess, you have to choose” the king protested, as he raised his voice a bit at the ‘Have’ word

“Your Highness, I choose your lovely prince Jo Kwangmin” the princess said with a blushing face. The older twin gave a smile; feeling happy for his brother, as the younger grinned feeling very happy and excited. The king and the queen smiled very widely as their mom let out some happy tears from her beautiful eyes.

“Kwangmin..” their dad called as kwangmin nodded and went forward holding the princess hand and kissing it, they headed upstairs, and went to their room closing it..

“Mom; I don’t want to live without kwangmin” the older twin protested,  with a beautiful pout covering his handsome face, his mommy gave a small laugh as she hugged him tightly. “My lovely boy, he’s just upstairs” she said smiling as she kissed his cheek, “I love you my dear son”

“I love you too mommy” prince youngmin said as he hugged her tightly.
And they lived happily ever after~!
__________________________________________________________
P P Y O N G ~ ! ! ! ♥