"so, don't I get a goodnight kiss?"

eternally yours

 

 

“So...I guess this is it.”

 

A shy smile appears on her face, as she nods in agreement, her head making that cute little bopping gesture. “Yeap.”

 

He places his left palm against the doorframe and shifts his weight from one foot the other anxiously. “I had fun tonight.”

 

“Me too,” she grins, clasping her hands together and quickly tears off her gaze as soon as he made eye contact. Honestly, he finds that cute. He finds her adorable beyond words. But she has to help him out here, because he is a complete nervous wreck on how to end the night on a smooth note.

 

“Can we...” he laughs nervously as soon as she looks up at him expectantly. “Uh...can we do this again, another time maybe?”

 

Two little dimples appear on either side of her cheeks as she gives him a pleased smile.

 

“Of course. I’d love to.”

 

“Okay,” he chuckles, trying to ease off the tension in the air. “I’ll see you soon then. Um, goodnight.”

 

She lowers her head slightly. “Goodnight.”

 

She starts to turn around slowly, just about to close the door, when he suddenly slam his palm against the door causing her to widen her eyes in surprise.

 

“Wh – “

 

Before he could totally lose it and change his mind for good, he leans in close and gently set his lips on hers, with very much delicacy and tenderness. He doesn’t want to come off as being too eager or pushy, but he does wants to leave her with something memorable as a commemoration for their first date.

 

Because he has a feeling, there would be many more dates to come in the future.

 

After about 5 seconds long, he slowly pulls away and tries to ignore his sudden racing heart. Her expression is unreadable, as she simply stares at him in shock, lips parted slightly.

 

He hopes with all his might that it is a good sign.

 

“Goodnight.”

 

 

 

 

 


i kinda at this genre. i think that's kinda obvious : \

crackship; kangjun/jiyoung