final

crazy for each other- one shot - complete

one shot story special - i needed a break from those long stories i was writing !  X.X

~lee Hong ki name is shorten to Hong ki ~ 

======================

It was the middle of a winter night where Hyun Jae ran half her heart out from the sudden news of Hong ki wanting to move away , Hyun Jae finally spotted him at the shore of the beach where he stood there staring at the darkness. He look so lonely and scared by himself under the dark starry sky without anyone beside him , Hyun Jae lungs scream in horror a thousand times as he became descending into the cold water .

" HONG KI ! " she screamed as she jump into the sand running after him . 

Hong ki's back was suddenly touch by a hard small firm body from behind him as he notice a tight gripping sensation around his clothes while the water had already soak all the way up to his knees while his bottom half was soak .Hyun Jae fear the darkness now , it felt like the darkness wanted to pull Hong ki into the water tonight .

" DON'T GO DON'T GO .. " she said gripping harder onto him as she began to cry .

Hong ki hand pulled away her hands around him as he turned around and held her hands together and kissed  them gently knowing he can not face his own emotions as well as hers . Hyun Jae mumbled even more as she already could predict his next move already. 

" I'm not going anywhere silly girl " he said breaking the silence between them .

" lair that what their all say " she said frowning seeing through him . 

" well then I'm not going to lie to you Hyun Jae , to be honest i will be training to be an musician and I'm leaving tomorrow morning at the central train station ."he said uncomfortably .

Hong ki's comments kept rining in her ears as drop open and her tears stop but her mind couldn't process the information that she was just feed by him , Hyun jae became stoned and frooze on the spot as she watch him leave the beach afterwards .Just before he left asked her one question that frooze even more than the dark cold night at the beach . 

" Do you really love me or are you just crazy obessed with me ? " he asked in a cold rash tone .

Hyun jae's eye widen as the two of them departed into the dark night .Hong ki rock up to his apartment throwing a pair of headphones and jamming to his guitar to releax himself , he kept playing for the whole night until he large blisters on his fingers from the punishment he did to himself.

Meanwhile at Hyun jae apartment she sat in her bath tub hugging her legs as the hot steamy water dance around the bathroom , the moment she closed her eyes that particular question always playsback into her mind . It was such a disturbing hard question for her to answer as she asked herself the truth but not even did she know about it herself .

" what was it really then ? "  she mumbled before she dive her face in the water washing her face .

Everything seem like it was falling apart between them two as if their were cursed or something by a demon or ghost , particularlly in winter  last year where Hyun jae and Hong ki had a big argurment that lasted for a few months at least . The two then reunited on the day of white valentines day . 

At the peak of her bath when the water turned into cold water thats when she finally figure it out as she hop out the cold water and clean herself up .