Meeting my son

We meet again...
~Cho Hee's POV~ "Yah! Dongmin-ah hurry and put on your clothes! Were gonna be late!" I yell upstairs. "Deh I'm coming in a minute!" He yelled back. I hurry and find my keys and make some coffee. Then I heard some foot steps coming down the stairs. "Ready?"I ask. "Ready!" He says smiling brightly. I smile back. Now were headed out the door. Were walking down the street hand and hand. "Umma who the special person you want me to meet?" "You'll see when you get there!" He pouted cutely. "Fine" I ruffle his hair and continue to walk to my job. Soon we are approaching my workplace. I see big trucks in front of the building. I see people hauling stuff inside. 'Ahhh I almost forgot that were combing companies.' I think sourly to myself. "Umma what's going on?" Dongmin asked looking around. "Another company is moving in." I say. "Ohhh. Umma bali bali! I wanna meet the special person!" Dongmin says excitedly while leading me into the building. When we are near the elavator I can see Assisant Kim and his son Yungjae. Soon he notices me coming towards them. "Ah good morning President" says Assisant Kim bowing 90 degrees. "Ahh good morning President" says Yungjae copying his fathers actions. I laugh and squat down to become eye level to Yugjae. "Good morning Yungjae how are you this morning?" I smile. "I'm fine and you?" He says smiling. "I'm doing wonderful. Oh have you met my son Dongmin?" "Ani" They greet each other and start to talk ajd giggle. "Their getting along pretty well Miss President maybe we should set up a playdate"suggested Assisant Kim. I smile and nod. "Umma can we go and meet the special person now?" Ask Dongmin. "Ah deh let's go upstairs" we head to the elavator. Finally we hear the ding of the elavator. We get off and walk towards my office. As I walk I can see other employees with their children here. We make it to my office and I see a figure pacing back and forth. "Kyungsoo..." I say not really knowing what to say. He suddenly turns around. He looks at Dongmin who is holding my hand. I almost laughed when I saw his face. It was like this (0__0). "Is this... him?" He ask nervously. I nod my head yes. ~Kyungsoo POV~ I can't believe I'm looking at my son. He looks exactly like me but he has dimples like his mother. Suddenly he walks up to me. "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Dongmin imida" he says bowing and smiling brightly at me. I sqaut to get eye level to him. "Hello Dongmin I'm Kyungsoo" I say smiling. He smiles brightly at me. "Aghussi I brought you something" he says. "Bwoh? What is it?" He pulls out a picture. Its a picture of him I assume. "I drew you a picture." He says smiling brightly. I take the picture and look at it. Its as if I'm going to cry. "Ah! I also have a gift for you" I hand him the bag that has the toy in it. He starts to unwrap it. His eyes brighten when he sees the toy he squeals with happiness. "WOW!!!! The red power ranger!!!! Yay! Thank you soooo much aghussi!" He says and suddenly hugs me tightly. I'm shocked at him actions but start to hug him back. He let's go and turn to his mother. "Umma isn't he the best aghussi ever!" He says holding my hand. She smiles and gives a little nod. I smile at him.' He's my son.' I pull him into a hug and he hugs me back tightly. I can stop smiling. 'He's my son... my son...' ~after work- Cho Hee's POV~ Dongmin asked Kyungsoo to walk us home so now were walking towards our house. "Aghussi I want to be like you when I grow up!"Dongmin says excitedly. "You can be better than me if you stay in school and work hard." Dongmin nods and smiles brightly. Suddenly he gets in the middle of us and grabs my hand then grabs Kyungsoo hand. We continue to walk down the street talking about random stuff. We make to our apartment. I let go of Dongmin's hand and look in my purse for my keys. "Umma can aghussi stay for dinner?" I stop looking for my keys and turn to Dongmin. "Uhhh I don't know..." I say. "Umma!!!! Please please please!!!!!" He pleads with his puppy dog eyes. "Aishh!!! Fine fine!" I say opening the door. I hear Dongmin cheer. I mocking cheer as I enter in the kitchen. I wash my hands in the sink. I start to take ingredients out. Dongmin and Kyungsoo are sitting on the couch talking and laughing. I sigh. 'I guess I should start cooking' I think to myself. ~30 minutes later~ "Dinners ready!" I yell into the living room. Kyungsoo and Dongmin rush into the kitchen. I set the plates and start to put food on them. "Aghussi Umma is a really great cook!" Says Dongmin with food in his mouth. "Yah! Dongminah don't talk and eat at the same time" "Biahne" he turns back to Kyungsoo. "Aghussi how the food? Good right?" "Deh its really good" he says looking at me and smiling. I blush a deep a tint pink. 'Omo! Wae am I blushing! It was just a compliment! For the one who broke your heart.' We finish eating. I see Dongmin rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Dongminah its time for bed. Go and get ready." "Deh" he runs upstairs. I start take up the dirty plates. "Ah let me help you" Kyungsoo says. "Aniyo its ok" "No insist" I nod. I start to put the dishes in the sink. I turn on the water and add dish detergent. I suddenly feel Kyungsoo's chest on my back. I can't feel his breath on my ear. "K-kyungsoo how about I wash you dry?" "Ok fine with me" after 10 minutes were done washing dishes. I could feel Kyungsoo's eyes on me. I start to shy. "Umma! Can aghussi tuck my in tonight?"yelled Dongmin from upstairs. "Deh!" I yell back. Me and Kyungsoo walk upstairs to Dongmin's room. "Aghussi come ans say my prayers with me" Dongmin ask. Were all on our knees heads bowed eyes closed hands in praying position. Dongmin starts to say his prayers : "Dear God please forgive me for all my sins. Please keep me and Umma save from danger seen and unseen. Please forgive us of our sins. And God please keep my Appa save whenever he is. In Jesus name I pray. Amen." Dongmin climbs into bed. "Goodnight aghussi it was really nice meeting you! And maybe one day me and you can play catch an ohhh! We can play video games and-" "Dongminah!" I say sternly. He gives a sheepish grin. "Goodnight aghussi" he says. "Good night Dongmin" he kisses him on the forehead. I turn off the lights and close the door. I lead Kyungsoo to the door. "Soooo can we maybe have dinner sometime?" He ask me. "You might have won your son's heart but you haven't won mine. See you at work tomorrow. Goodnight and goodbye." I say closing the door in his face. 'Its gonna take more than a toy to win my heart over' I think to myself before heading to bed. ~authors note~ Hey guysss!!!! First of all I wanna say thank you sooooooooooo much for subscribing and commenting! Be continue to do so! And I'm really glad that I have reached 500 views!!! And I wanna say sorry about the way its wrote cuz I'm on my fone typing this :/ and also if any mistakes srry because its 1:18 AM in the morning and I can't sleep so yeah! Ill try to update as soon as possible!!! Comment and tell me wat u think and silent readers r welcome!!!That all for now ily u guys!!~ ~jaybaby P.s. has anyone seen bigbangs new song monster I love it!!!! And what about wonder girls new song! This like yo like this! Lol n omgeee I love teen top now! Their song to you is amazing!!! And also ayayayyaya boyfriend is back with their song love style I like it!!! And omgeee fx is finally back!!! I love amber she's sooo awesome!