Oppa Please! Help me Study!

Oppa Please! Help me Study!

 

“He will not come unless you bring someone else” said my mom; I’ve asked her for permission so Kris could come and be my tutor in math “and why is that mom?” I asked her “I don’t know that guy! I can’t leave you two alone when he could do something to you” was she talking seriously? Kris is one of the most respectful and kindest guys I’ve ever met “mom, are you hearing yourself? I’ve been talking to you about him since I met him in Tao’s dance group! He’s Tao’s friend and also mine, I think I know him enough” I tried reasoning with her “I don’t care, I won’t trust him unless I meet him” “But mom!” I whined “No buts, why don’t you tell Miyoung to come? Or even Baekhyun! You know how much I love Baekhyun~” exclaimed my mom daydreaming about his perfect future son-in-law, I rolled my eyes but agreed to her idea.

 

“Hwang Miyoung! I can’t believe you’re at Hyoyul’s house! She was supposed to be alone with Kris!” Soonkyu scolded Miyoung trough the video-call “But is not my fault! Yul told me to come…” she replied to the maknae looking down “You could say no!” Soonkyu’s high pitched tone was heard “STOP!” I yelled and they stopped bickering “Soonkyu-ah just so you know Baekhyun is coming too, if they didn’t come I would be screwed since I don’t understand about this!” I said showing her my math book “and even if they didn’t come… nothing would’ve happened; I told you already ‘I love Kris’ but not in that way” I explained “but you would have beautiful Chinese babies together!”she whined “That’s true…” commented Miyoung “well I don’t care” “ok ok I understand, sorry” Soonkyu apologized; Then I suddenly heard my mom from downstairs “Girls I’m going to work and then I’ll go out with some friends so I’ll be back at midnight! BEHAVE!” she obviously shouted the last part “OK!” I shouted back, I turned again to face my laptop “Soonkyu-ah we’ll talk tomorrow ok?” “Sure unnie, I had to go anyway, I have a date with Chanyeol oppa today~ bye bye!” and with that I ended the call “Yul-ah~ would you like to practice before Kris comes?” asked Miyoung “sure! What do we dance?” I asked her back “Girl’s Day’s Oh! My God, that song is soooo catchy” she said with a smile “I love that song! But I’ll be Sojin unnie!” I exclaimed in joy “ok then I’ll be Hyeri unnie” we put the video on the DVD and started dancing looking at the TV’s screen in the living room, Miyoung got tired quickly so I continued dancing along, in the last chorus, just when I was inclining my with my arms in my hips, I heard the door click open and so my head just turned to the door when I was still in the same position, my eyes grew wide, there stud Kris with his eyes also widened ‘Bad day to wear a skirt’ I thought, I quickly stud up and putted my hands under my and turned around, Kris just coughed and looked away embarrassed ‘How could I forget I told him to just come in!’ I face palmed mentally “Annyeonghaseyo oppa!” I greeted with my face still red “Annyeong Yul-ah Minyoung-ah…” he replied avoiding my face, just then Miyoung started laughing like a crazy person “ahahahhahahhah!! That was EPIC!”.

 

“Oppa how can I solve this?” asked Miyoung to Kris, she unconsciously touched his arm with her chest and even if it was an accident I felt like punching Miyoung ‘Wait HyoYul what is wrong with you?’ I asked myself mentally ‘Kris is not even your boyfriend so stop being possessive’ but it seems my body wasn’t on my side so I moved closer to Kris, our legs completely touching, he was surprised by that and immediately  looked at me I hid my pinkish face and handed him my note book “Oppa help me too…” I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear me, he just smiled at me and started explaining the problem to Miyoung and I, “I can’t understand a thing!!” I screamed in frustration “Don’t worry I’ll stay as long as you need me to” he responded.

 

After what it seemed like eternity we got a break, “Oppa, youngie-ah~ let’s get something to drink! What do you think?” I asked “Sure, why not?” said Kris as he stood up “Actually I was going to go…” admitted Miyoung “eeehh? Wae~” I said pouting “Sorry Yulie~ But I have a date with Suho oppa tonight so I can't stay mianhe~" said Miyoung doing aegyo "It's ok we can go by ourselves" said Kris putting a hand over my shoulder "isn't that true Hyoyul-ah?" "Ne oppa..." A little tone of pink creep up my cheeks and Miyoung started giggling "arasso let's get going~". Miyoung went to her date and we went our own way, “Yul-ah, are you up to go to your favorite coffee place?”Asked me Kris “OF COURSE!” I said overly excited, we arrived to my favorite coffee place; it was calm and had a homey feel to it, but the best part were the cakes the sold and the extremely delicious coffee.


                                                                                                                                                         

“Order anything you want, I’ll pay” said Kris “Oppa but that’s unfair for you! You’re helping me so at least let me treat you” I said pouting, he didn’t say another word so I took it as a ‘yes’ and ordered for us “I want a latte and a strawberry shortcake, oppa what would you like?” I asked him “ummm, I want a Mocha” “you heard him” I smiled to the male cashier and he smiled back “sure it will be **** wons” he said but before I could take out the money another hand gave him the money, Kris glared at the cashier and paid for us, the cashier gave us our orders and didn’t look at us again.

“Oppa that was rude! I told you I would pay…” now we were at a table in one of the corners near the window, Kris just shrugged and took another sip from his drink “ummm… wait here oppa, I’ll be back” as I said I came back and brought with me a chocolate cake “oppa this is for you” I smiled “I know you like chocolate things~ come on oppa say aahhh~” I said doing aegyo so he wouldn’t protest, he turned a bit red but he casually ate the cake from my spoon , and so we distracted ourselves.

 

“Omo! Hyoyul-ah~ annyeong!” I heard a familiar voice calling me, I turned around and smiled “Unnie~ annyeong!” I waved at Joohyun unnie, she approached us and started giggling, she was with her boyfriend LuHan “Hyouyul-ah~ why didn’t you tell unnie you and Kris oppa were dating already? Nappeun dongsaengie! You should’ve told me~” she whined with a pout, obviously she was teasing us, my cheeks burned from embarrassment “Aniyo unnie is not what you think! I was just having coffee with Oppa since his helping me study for my exams…” I quietly protested, she just laughed at me “anyway sorry for interrupting your date love birds, I’m gonna proceed with mine” she said grabbing Luhan’s arm “See you at practice dongsaeng, annyeong oppa!” she  said goodbye and left to seat on another table far away from us “aish that unnie of mine can’t understand were just friends oppa” I said a little irritated by her teasing, I looked at him and he looked a little bit dejected but ‘aish now I feel bad…’

 

The walk going back to my house was weird, Kris took my hand and laced our fingers together, I knew it was a couple's  thing but I felt it really natural, we just joked around, it wasn’t awkward at all.

 

We arrived at my house and started studying again since I needed all the help I could get but I thought invaded my mind ‘wait… Miyoung isn’t here anymore… so we’re alone? Well what my mom doesn’t know is not going to kill her’. Something indeed was wrong with me that night; little by little I started to feel self conscious, everything made sense and I still couldn’t understand how was it that Kris and I weren’t an official couple yet, it was obvious we liked each other, ‘I’m just going to enjoy it while it lasts’ I thought and smiled to myself, at a moment or finger touched, we both looked up to meet our faces inches apart, I just smiled while he looked away, I don’t know why but I just boldly took his hand and squeezed it, and started reading the my book again, I could tell he was surprised but kept his cool ‘Mr. poker face tsk’. Minutes later I felt his gaze on me, we were still holding hands, I turned to give him another smile but what came was unexpected, he leaned in slowly giving me time to react but I still couldn’t, our lips finally touched and I felt sparks everywhere, I closed my eyes and responded to his kiss, he was gentle and really sweet, I couldn’t help myself and smiled in the kiss. When we pulled away our eyes widened and immediately he shot up from the sofa and so did I “I think I should go…” he said awkwardly “yeah… I’ll see you soon, thanks for the help” I couldn’t meet his eyes. I closed the door after seeing his tall figure walk away; I slowly slid down and hugged my knees “Oh God, What have I done” I said burying my face in my arms, but slowly looked up again smiling like a fool ‘That was awesome’.