Spoiler Of Love

Spoiler Of Love (One Shot)

 

It’s a new day for you,  today is your first day as a 11th grade student. As usual when you get higher level you’ll meet new friends from another class since it’s your school rule to mix the student with another student when they reach higher level every year.

You don’t know all of people in your class cause some of them are from another class. You look around the class try to find a new chairmate.

A girl in the corner wave her hand such give you sign to take a sit beside her. A cute girl with nice smile, a kind one who introduce herself to you.

”Annyeong, i’m Jiyeon, nice to meet you, hope we can be a good friend”

She smile clearly like a sun shine, it’s great for you to get such a kind friend from the very beginning. You also give her your best smile since you’re a bit lumpish when meet new people.

It’s not only at the first time you meet her, in daily live as time goes by, she really a nice girl, a good friend.

One day your teacher ask you to make a group to do your exercise but it must consist of girls and boys. It’s a bit awkward to make a group with the boys in your class since you don’t even know all of their name.

 “Kevin-ah, do you want to join to our group?”

Jiyeon turn her head then ask the boy who sit behind her to join her group with you.

But, it’s really a boy or what?? You even never realize his existance. He looks handsome or cute or beautiful?? He has a long curve fingers that even more beautiful than yours. You try to catch your breath, you see him from head to toe. He’s not bad, he’s handsome and clever enough.

After that project you keep watching him even from afar, you see him secretly, although you know he never looks your way but you never stop admiring him. His appearance, his smile, maybe it’s the best one who can make you smile everyday. Do you in love with him?? You think so.

“Yaaaaa Kevin, let’s go to the canteen!”

Those voice come from a boy in front of the door. He’s tall enough, he looks for Kevin with his lynx eyes. But who is he? You never see him before but this time it’s not because you don’t realize his existance, it’s because he is a student from another class.

“Ne Hoon, a few minute more, i’m doing an exercise from mr. Kim”

Wow, an angelic voice from Kevin such a melody for you, you see him do his exercise seriously even you keep seeing him til he leave the class with Hoon.

Kevin walk first leave the class, then Hoon follow him. Hoon keep looking at Jiyeon when he leave our class, a kind hearted Jiyeon just smile back at him.

No longer after that,you and Jiyeon also go to canteen. You and her buy some food then look for an empty space, unfortunately all of chair have full. When you and Jiyeon decide to eat at the class, someone call you.

“Yaaaa! There’s an empty space here!”

Owner of lynx eyes wave his hand and pointed to an empty space beside him and Kevin, yap that’s Hoon. You and Jiyeon just nod then walk towards their table. Kevin keep silent and just give both of you a smile.

“I’m Hoon, i’m Kevin’s friend when we’re in 10th grade, nice to meet you”

Hoon introdunce himself while offer his hand, you also do the same, but when it’s Jiyeon's turn, he hold her hand longer.

“Ehm”

Kevin even don’t talk and just give Hoon a sign to take down Jiyeon’s hand. Hoon just smile shyly. All of you talk and sometimes crack a joke that make all of you burst of laugh.

Day by day all of you are getting closer especially for Jiyeon but for you and Kevin, there’s something that make you and him still in an awkward situation, so you don’t closer enough to him.

Everyday Hoon always come to your class to ask Kevin, you and of course Jiyeon to take a lunch together, Hoon always try his best to get closer to Jiyeon and as usual you and Kevin just see and try no to see it.

Until a action that he do is declare his love for her.

“Jiyeon-ah, i love you, would you be my girl?”

What the hell was that???? Hoon finally tell his feeling to Jiyeon, it’s not because you like Hoon or don’t want they mean to be but if they become a couple, you’ll sink into a deepest hole that make you getting far from Kevin.

Aisssshhhh, you hope that Jiyeon will reject him but a kind hearted Jiyeon just nod shyly. Whaatttttt? From then on they become a couple, but after that,it’s not like in your mind before, they keep asking you to take a lunch together and of course with Kevin.

Kevin,there’s nothing that change between you and Kevin, still trap in an awkward situation. Although like that, you keep seeing him from a far. But his eyes such a pointed into something or someone. Guess what? You already know that it won’t be you, it’s Jiyeon.

Sometimes you even get him watch Jiyeon from afar. You saw him look Jiyeon secretly, he look so serious, but you see a different gaze in his eyes. Does he love Jiyeon?

But you really hate when Kevin pretend to be happy in front of Hoon and Jiyeon. It’s so funny but hurt instead when you love someone but those guy just hurt himself to love another girl who already had a boyfriend. You see a trick but you know the truth at all.

Time goes by, you keep admiring Kevin but you never let people know about your feeling not even Jiyeon. Sometimes you ask about Kevin but still in normal question because you’re afraid that she will know your feeling for Kevin.

“Ehm, yap i know that, sometimes we chat on message or on phone”

You totally shocked when you hear Jiyeon’s words, whaatttt? She has Kevin’s number that you don’t have even they chat and talk on the phone.

She looks different when you talk about Kevin, there’s something different in her eyes, the same one with Kevin gaze. She also feel something wrong when she talk to Kevin, she even don’t want Hoon hold her hand in front of Kevin.

What’s really going? Are you trap in big secret that the other don’t know? The secret of love? Does Jiyeon lovesKevin? But she’s Hoon’s girlfriend and Hoon is Kevin’s friend. Maybe the others will confused and ask if Jiyeon don’t love Hoon she shouldn’t accept his love, but because your her best friend you already know the answer, it’s becauseshe don’t want to hurt Hoon.

She’s really a nice girl so although she loves Kevin, she just let those feeling hurt her inside and pretend to love Hoon. What a complicated situation. You know that soon or later someone will hurt, you’re the first, who’s the next? If Hoon knows it, he’s the next but if he keep being Jiyeon’s boyfriend, it might hurt Kevin and also Jiyeon.

It’s like in the movie or story that you really hate when there are two people love each other but they can’t mean to be a couple.

If you’re egoist, you’ll tell Jiyeon that you love Kevin and ask her to get away from him or ask her help to make you getting closer with Kevin. But your heart doesn’t desire. Because you hate those in’ tragic story, you finally decide to tell Hoon the truth.

“Why do you ask me to meet here? We can meet tomorrow in the canteen as usual”.

Hoon totally confused with you, he just sit beside you and ask what you wanna talk to him.

“Hoon, if you love someone but she love your friend and so is your friend, what will you do?”

He just sigh, and look you deeply.

“Yaa, what a difficult question”

You just ask him the same question and tell him to answer it. Finally he speak up.

“Maybe i’ll let her go and find another girl”

He says in a confused tone, but you try to convince him.

“Really? Can you do it now?”

He burst out of laugh when hear your words, he even think it’s a joke. You tell him to do it for Kevin and Jiyeon. His expression change into 180 degress.

“What??? It’s different, she’s my girl, and i guess Jiyeon loves me and Kevin doesn’t love Jiyeon”

Buaahahhhhhahahaha, finally he wake up and realize that it’s real, you keep trying to convince him that it’s the truth.

“Because she’s your girlfriend, Kevin doesn’t want to disturb your relationship, don’t ask me from who i know it, there’s no one tell me, not Jiyeon and not even Kevin, don’t blame on them, they really love each other so let them mean to be a couple, if you really love Jiyeon, you’ll let her get her happiness”

You explain about those complicated situation with your best. You see Hoon confused expression, you know that Hoon will hurt but you must do it or all of you will hurt in the end. If Hoon keep being together with Jiyeon, he’ll get nothing cause Jiyeon doesn’t love her and so are Kevin and Jiyeon. It’s better to let him hurt and help him to move on then let him sink into a in’ deepest sorrow which maybe will break your friendship.

Hoon doesn’t say anything and leave you behind with his frustate expression he walk step by step like try to gather pieces of his heart. You don’t know what will Hoon do, you don’t know if he will angry to Jiyeon and Kevin or not but at least you already do your best to help a couple to get their love.

Next day, there’s nothing different with Hoon, he just act as usual, go to your class and ask you, Kevin and Jiyeon to take a lunch together. Kevin also doesn’t change, he just look Jiyeon from afar and let Hoon take his love.  Yaaaaa?? What’s really going to Hoon?? He really forget about what was happen yesterday or he just pretend to forget it???? He’s annoying and the egoist person you’ve ever met, you really wanna shout out and tell those fake three people to stop their in’ acting and stop hurt themself.

“Jiyeon-ah give me your hand”

Hoon ask Jiyeon to give her hand with his in’ funny expression, you guess he just wanna make Kevin jealous with him. He hold it tightly. You can’t help yourself again, you finally wanna speak up and stop this tragic story that will be end sad because you’ll break your friendship with them. You convince yourself to tell the truth. But before you speak up, Hoon does something that you’ll never expect before.

He reach Kevin hand and give Jiyeon’s hand to him.

“Yaa Hoon, what do you mean?”

Kevin is confused but you know he must be happy to hold Jiyeon’s hand. He’s really a good guy, he doesn’t want to hurt Hoon so he take down Jiyeon’s hand.

“Kevin-ah, don’t be like that, I know you love her, from now on don’t ever hurt for someone else not even for me, get your happiness”

Wow, it’s  a wise words you’ve ever heard, and guess who said that, it’s Hoon. He reach Kevin’s hand again and ask him to hold Jiyeon’s hand and never let her go anymore.

“But Hoon…”

Before Jiyeon continue her words, Hoon stand up and move his seat beside you and let Jiyeon sit beside Kevin.

“Don’t be sorry, I’m the one who should be sorry to separate you two, don’t be afraid that I’ll hurt, although I’ll hurt, there must be someone to move me on, someone have said to me that if i really love someone, I have to let her get her happiness”

Another wise words come out from Hoon, he just smile brightly but you know he must be hurt inside. You just smile at him and say congratulation to Kevin and Jiyeon. It’s hard and must hurt for you and of course for Hoon to let your love get their happiness but it’s not you.

When you on your way to your home, you meet Hoon.

“Yaa Hoon, thanks for do that”

You smile at him and offer your hand. He stop his step and look at you deeply with his lynx eyes.

“For what?”

His annoying tone finally hurt your ears again.

“Aisssh, nothing”

You really regret to thank him so you just continue your step and go home.

Day by day, you, Kevin, Jiyeon and Hoon be best friend, there’s no more awkward situation between you and Kevin. You even always chat, message him, and talk on the phone. Although he’s not your boyfriend but you’re happy to see him get his happiness.

Jiyeon, as at the first time til now, she will always be the best girl ever you’ve met. Jiyeon and Kevin such a perfect couple you’ve ever known and that’s why you won’t ever regret to let them mean to be a couple.

How about Hoon? Now, you also getting closer with him, and actually he’s not that annoying as you think before. He’s so hilarious that always make you smile. How about your feeling to him? Who knows? Only you. So who’s the next spoiler of love?