Title is required KDOT hahahaha

Unforgettable Vacation

Hi guys! I hope you still remember me.. mwahahaha your laziest author here! .. wait before you read this "crappy" story of mine. I would like to have a speech here okay? HAHAHA

because i miss aff and I miss updating (well me? missing updating? impossible haha)

Well this whole one shot story is really for my sister.. SIRRA, PRINCEMACKAROO some called her just rain :))) because it's her SPECIAL DAY today!! CHEERS!! confetti boom! hahaha

don't treat this as my gift to her seriously. this is just PART of our bet and too bad i lost to her :((( tsk whoever  he/she is.. i want to curse him/her!! JOOOKE! hahahaha

I would like to apologize first to sirra. Sorry sis, this whole 15-pages-inMSWord has no sense.. just bear with it okay?? :))) and also sorry readers to read this whole trash thingy. 

 

Adios.. I'm done with my drama now hahaha

 

PS: do you think i'm drunk right now? well not really.. i'm just soup today wahahahaha

 

-gingersnapz03 :)))

========================================================================= 

 

Unforgettable Vacation

-gingersnapz03-
 

 

Finally! I can feel the scent of vacation. I would like to acknowledge my boss for giving me this break. Thank you so much harabeoji! I’m heading now to south because we have a rest house there and as what my grandfather said, there’s a beach near our house. I can’t wait to roam around.

I woke up early to pack up my things for my vacation. I chose not to bring any of my friends because I want to have a peaceful vacation this time. I only have a week to relax and have fun on my own. I brought some personal things, my laptop just in case there’s a work by online, ofcourse my mobile phone and well my only love....

.

.

.

.

My camera.

I have this camera for my hobby. Indeed, photography is my favorite hobby. I used to be a photographer before my father died. I need to take over his place in our company so I left my dream job.

Aishh.. Too much thoughts going through my head now. One thing also that striked my mind. My grandfather advised me this one thing.

Flashback

“Harabeoji, thank you very much for giving me this break! I owe you this”

“it’s fine hyun joong. You need to take a break at least kiddo. And this is also your opportunity to go on with your another responsibility”

“another responsibility?”

Harabeoji’s words are really confusing.

“hahaha.. you know, you’re getting old now my grandson. It’s time to find your true happiness now. I’m letting you to use this vacation to do it.”

“huh?? Okay harabeoji. It’s really confusing!”

“haha grandson, you will find it soon. When you get there, I sure you, you will get these words. So, sleep well tonight. You need to wake up early. Travelling time is almost 10 hours.”

“okay harabeoji. i will sleep now. Goodnight!”

End of flashback

I still wonder what those words mean. Harabeoji is really something haha.

I can’t wait to see the area. I want to take some pictures.

 

 

 

 

After 9 hours of driving, I reached the place already! I get out of my car to see the whole scenery.

 

Wow! This is spectacular and breathtaking! I have never seen a place like this in my entire life. You can see the sun set from here. Wait.. sun set.. sun set now.. I gotta take this one.

I looked for my camera. Okay! Got it!

*click*

Wow as in wow. This is the vacation I want!

Oh I forgot! I need to arrange my things first. Our rest house is really fine. It looks like an old house.

I opened the door and head to the bedroom immediately. I’m really tired; I guess I should take a short nap before eating my dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*open eyes*

Woow.. wha… what time is it? I go check my phone.

.

.

It’s almost 7 pm. I guess I slept for 2 hours. Now I’m really hungry. I better check what’s in the refrigerator.

I took the stairs to go down. I walk to our kitchen to know if I can cook something.

I guess I could eat this bread here to ease my hungriness. hmm…

After I ate my dinner I decided to go to the beach. It’s a good opportunity to go there tonight because it’s full moon. Better bring my love with me hehe.

I’m now at the seashore. Man, this is really beautiful. There’s the moon. I assembled my tripod and place my camera there. This is gonna be a great shot!

*click*

*see the picture*

h..huh?

there’s a girl on the picture… is.. is she.. a ghost?

i.. is.. she?

I look around the area. *wew* There’s really a girl walking towards my place. From the looks of it, she looks like around my age. Maybe younger by 3 or 2.  She is fairly white. She really looks pale and now she’s walking slowly. Seems like she’s feeling the breeze.

“ugh.. Hi miss..”

She stared at me, seems like she’s not comfortable talking to strangers.

“don’t worry miss, I wont bite”

With what I’ve said, she stares more to me.

“oh. Hello”

“what are you doing in the middle of the night?”

“can’t you see I’m walking?”

She said it in a monotonous tone. There’s something about this girl that is weird. Ugh nevermind I guess.

I’m amaze by her beauty. She looks like an angel that was lost around this place. wonder what’s with this place that I always saw unexpected beauties for the first time. I have to agree now that first times are always the best. First with the place , and now with the girl infront of me.

“if you’re done talking to me, I guess I should continue to walk now. Bye”

“he.. HEY! Stop.. can I walk with you?”

“it’s your choice. I don’t really talk that much”

“it’s alright”

Man this is awkward I guess. Walking with an unknown pretty girl in the middle of the night doesn’t seem so romantic at all. Okay I’m thinking these things now. Ayshh. Even though it’s really awkward, just to look to her beautiful face makes me want to be with her more. Wonder what’s her name.

“ugh.. miss what’s your name?”

“my name? I’m so min. Jung So Min”

“so min is a nice name. I’m kim hyun joong.”

“ah okay.”

“let’s sit here. If you don’t mind”

I sit within the sand. She followed what I did. She sat beside me. Whenever I have a chance to glance at her face, I always see the calmness within. Innocence of a girl… and she’s a beautiful subject to my camera.

I can’t stop myself to mesmerize at her.

*click*

Ayssh.. I accidentally click my camera to take a picture of her. A stolen shot of her.

She looks at me. I guess she was disturbed by the flash of the camera.

“what is that?”

Huh? She did not know a camera? What’s with her?

“this is a camera. You want to take a look?”

I offered my camera for her to take a look. She hesitates at first but also took it.

“why am I here?”

“ i.. I was amazed by your beautiful face..”

She escaped little chuckles from . This makes me feel nice.

“me beautiful? Haha. I guess you’re kidding me. I don’t have money though”

“i.. it’s true somin.”

She just smiles. Oh God! She’s really the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.

“thanks.. ohh it’s already late.. you should go home now”

“let’s go together.. where’s your house?”

“I don’t have a house.. I just stay here all night and when the daylight comes, I have to go somewhere.”

“but.. hey want to come to my house? There’s an extra room there”

“no need.. just go home.. I’m fine here”

“bu..”

How can I leave a girl like this?

“hey.. aren’t you leaving? It’s almost midnight mister!”

“I won’t leave.. I’m staying here with you hehe”

“if that’s your choice..”

“do you want to walk again?”

We started to walk along the shore. Talking about something randomly. I ask, she answers and that’s our routine.

I found out many things about her. Like she’s 23 years old, she did not go to school and she’s an orphan.

“ are you alone here?”

“isn’t that obvious? Haha.. uhm well yes. My mother left me here when I was 12 years old. She left me at this seashore saying that the fallen house over there was ours. I don’t have any money to construct a house so I chose just to walk around.”

“Try to go to the city. How can you eat if you do not have any money with you.”

“I don’t say I do not have atleast a coin, I’m saying that I cannot build my own house yet. Haha”

Okay I was astounded by what she’d said. Stupid me.

“I’m sorry..”

“no don’t say sorry haha. Well, ofcourse I have money for my belongings. I have my way”

I think I have to ask her this question.

“ Do you have plans for your future?”

“me? Plans? Just Live on I guess. If I could marry a guy then that’s a jackpot but if it does not happen. Who cares as long as I’m here”

Now I wonder why she loves this place.

I see that it’s almost sunrise and I’m so sleepy now.

“so min let’s watch the sunrise together..”

At an instant I was amaze by the sun rise. Another golden moment. I love this place. No people, well so min is an exception, no pollution and everything was beautiful.

Wa.. wait.. there’s no people around..

And so min is the only person here?

I rather go ask her.

“wait.,, SO MIN?”

Where did she go? I did not notice her that she stood up and walked away, now where is she? That girl is really mysterious.

-----------------------------------------------------

I guess that girl was just my imagination or is she really a ghost?

Ugh.. man that was so gay to think that she’s a ghost. I guess I should sleep now.

 

 

Did I leave the door open yesterday? But no one’s here in this place so I guess there’s no burglar also.

I walk through the door and went upstairs.

 

 

With my groggy eyes, I saw a girl. That looks like…

SO MIN??

 

Oh please don’t tell me I’m imagining things again.

I walk towards the girl step by step.

“hey!”

The girl turn around.. facing my direction and I’m right… she’s so min.

What is she doing here?

Don’t tell me she’s really a ghost?

But what ghost is that you need to open a door.

I’m crazy now.

“Mister? What are you doing here? You’re off limits here! Why did you follow me?”

“I did not follow you. And me? Offlimits? It’s our house”

“your house? You mean you are a relative of harabeoji?”

“harabeoji? who is that harabeoji you are referring to? You mean my grandfather?”

“harabeoji gu won. Kim Gu Won”

“that’s my grandfather. Did you remember my name? I’m kim hyun joong right?”

“oh I haven’t noticed your name. mianhe”

“why are you here?”

“harabeoji I mean your grandpa gave me this job, To take care of this house during daytime. Since no one’s here, there’s no caretaker. My task is just simple. Clean the house; well wipe the dust I guess and a little sweeping, water the plants, and harvest some of the fruits here. I’m just here during daytime, because I also have the responsibility at the beach. I promise to my mom that I will preserve that beach for her because I believe that she will come back.”

“it’s alright if you call him harabeoji also. Ohh.. aren’t you bored? I mean you are trapped in a place like this! No people! No social life.”

“I’m contented with this. Actually, I was shocked when I saw you yesterday and it’s so unusual to me to talk to other person. Sorry, I don’t want to express to you my feelings because you’re a stranger. Haha”

“hey, have a sleep first. I want to help you. And you’re interesting. Can I be your friend?”

I laid my hand to her for a handshake. I’m really interested with her.

She took my hand.

 

 

When she took my hand, I felt like I was shot at my chest. What’s with this feeling? And my stomach, seems like I’m in a ship that sailing on an ocean with big waves.

 

It was just a handshake and what’s with me now! >.< I immediately released my hand because  I have a feeling that if it continues, I may not release her hand anymore.

Her hands were so soft and small. She’s really silky white and I only adore her even more.

I think I’m attracted to her.

.

.

.

.

“hey mis.. I mean hyun joong.. *snap* what’s with you?”

“oh.. sorry.. It was just.. do you mind If I sleep first? I’m too sleepy now. Have a sleep too. There’s another bedroom there.”

“really? Could I sleep? Okay! And sleep well also”

I need to sleep now. I have a weird feeling this day now that I confirmed 100 percent that she’s not a ghost!

*sleep*

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…


“hey hyun joong.. *poke* *poke*”

“hmm *slightly opens his one eye*”

An angel.. smiling at me. Am I in heaven now? How did I die immediately? Seriously, an angel infront of me calling my name.

“hey! You need to wake up now. Lunch is ready now.. hey hyun joong.. hey..”

“an angel.. *smiles*”

“*blushed* hey.. you’re not in heaven yet. I’m so min alright. You need to eat lunch. Get up now mister!”

Man that was so embarrassing! I immediately stood up from the bed and ran quickly downstairs.

I heard her saying that “what’s with him?”

“hmmm… looks so delicious”

“of course I made it.. hehe. Kidding. Hope you like it”

“let’s eat together”

“no! it’s for you..”

“but I can’t eat this all. Come let’s share”

“alright..”

We ate what she cooked. It’s really delicious even thought I don’t know what dish is it.

Flashback

“hey hyun joong.. what’s your ideal girl?”

“harabeoji, what’s with your random question?”

“nothing. I just want to see little kim so soon so I want to find out what’s your ideal girl.”

“okay.. okay but trust me harabeoji, I don’t have an eye for a girl at this moment yet”

“just answer me”

“uhm well.. first is.. an angel looking girl”

“just physical?”

“harabeoji, I guess second is the one who can cooks a delicious meal even though I don’t know the meal she will cook for me hehehe”

“you’re really weird my grandson”

“I inherit it from you harabeoji haha”

End of flashback

An angel looking girl?

A girl that who can cooks a delicious meal?

Why am I thinking of that conversations again? Harabeoji! you will pay for this! Hehe

 

“Are you done?”

“ah yes so min! I’m full now! This is really delicious”

“thank you *smiles*”

Her precious smile again…

“what are you gonna do after this?”

“well I will just wash this dishes. And I’m off to water the plants hehe”

“I will water the plants. Let me help you with these chores. You look like a housewife so min hehe”

She just laughed to my remark.

What did I say again. Ayssh! Maybe she’s now thinking that I’m flirting!

“thank you hyun joong.. I will note that! Hahaha”

Okay that was awkward. With her small laughter I feel that my heart is continuously thumping so fast. Whenever I will look at her, there is this light effect appearing at my eyes. Ugh this is so lame!

So gay! Seriously..

“so min, I will water the plants now okay.. he..he..he”

Flashback

“so you are looking for a housewife material my grandson?”

“housewife material? Hmm well I guess you’re right harabeoji.”

“a perfect housewife? Hmm”

“uhm yes? Harabeoji.. are you planning on something?”

“nothing my grandson! Hehe”

End of flashback

Ayssh! Harabeoji..

I’m now watering the plants. Wow, she really takes good care of this one. They are all blooming so well.

“hey hyun joong. I’m done with the dishes. Give me the hose now. I will finish that”

“no it’s alright..”

“no.. give me this now”

“no it’s alright somin”

Shoot! I accidentally splashed the water at her. She remained silent for a while.

“hey so min, I’m so sorry. I don’t mean to do that. Here.. take the hose now”

She took the hose and guess what she did

 

She also splashed the water at me.

“hahaha we’re now even.”

“so you want to play huh? Hahaha give me that hose.. I need my payback!”

And we play for almost 30 minutes and we are both soaking wet. It was really fun. It was full of joy and laughter. I never imagined that she will be this fun. Well I guess she doesn’t apply to the rule of “first impressions last”

“hey that was so fun hahaha”

“well yeah you’re right”

Flashback

“aside from being capable of doing chores.. well I want to have a fun wife also harabeoji.”

“fun? What do you mean?”

“uhmm a playful wife”

“ohh so you also want a playful wife..”

End of flashback

Did I say that? That I want a playful wife? Why are my conversations with harabeoji constantly appearing when I have a moment with so min. ayssh!

After that we took a bath, ofcourse there’s two bathrooms in our house. I found out that her dresses are in our house also. So she’s living here?

“so you’re living here?”

“uhm yes I guess so. But I’m not here during night time”

“why?”

“I love the breeze at the beach so much. So I’m a nocturnal haha I sleep during daytime. That is my daily routine.”

“wow. Can’t imagine that life”

“well, you’re implying that my life is too boring? Haha”

“no that’s not what I’ve meant.. it’s just that.. are you contented with all of this?”

“of course I’m contented.to live peacefully is a contentment for me.”

 I guess she’s right. What’s the need of those money for the future?

“hey want to come with me at the back yard? I need to pick some apples haha”

“sure.. let’s go!”

After we picked the apples, we decided to sit under the tree.

“let’s take a picture!”

“okay”

“hana, dul, set, Kimchi!”

“kimchi!”

*click*

O_______O

“thank you for this day hyun joong! You made me so happy”

I can’t imagine… there’s a jolt inside again. She kissed me…

At my cheek.

I hold my left cheek….

“hey hyun joong, speak up!”

I still did not speak to her. No words are escaping from my mouth at this moment.

“hey hyun joong.. wait.. do you have an allergy?? Your cheeks are turning red! What happened!”

She puts her hand along my cheek. Now, I can feel his soft touches.

What’s happening…?

Couldn’t be that…??

Oh this is impossible. I just met her almost 20 hours ago and yet I have these feelings now. It’s really impossible.

Well I should go back to my senses now.

“sorry so min. I was just surprised to what you’ve done”

“take that as my token of gratitude hyun joong. Haha sorry!”

“it’s alright”

“ohh.. time flies so well.. it’s almost dinner time. Come let’s eat now.”

“okay”

We go back to the house and ate dinner. It’s almost 6 pm.

“i’m done with the dishes. Have a sleep now.. I will go to the beach! See you!”

“wait! I will come with you!”

“you will come with me?”

“yes..”

And we spent the whole night just joking, talking under the moonlight along the beach.

.

.

.

.

We had that routine for almost 4 days. And now is the day that I will leave.

“hyun joong, this is the best week I have! Thank you for coming here. Hope you will visit again!”

“it’s alright so min..”

“you’re now leaving.. bye take care.. and I really do hope you come back”

A tear falls down from the corner of his right eye.

And I also have this heavy feeling of not leaving her. Why?

Why?

Because I grew that attachment to her. I finally realized that she’s really the girl that I want to be with forever. My ideal girl that I’ve finally met. And harabeoji was right, this vacation leads me to my happiness.

Happiness that is temporary only.

I have no choice. I have my own life at the city that I have to leave her.

Wait.. I should bring her to the city.

“so min.. I don’t want to leave you.. I want to be with you. Please, come with me.”

“I can’t hyun joong. I want to be with you also but my life is here. I’ve promised to myself already that I will die here.. in this place. I understand that you also have your life at the city. I can’t force you to stay. Well this is really our faith”

“no.. please”

“I’m sorry hyun joong.. hey it’s getting dark now.. please.. just leave already..”

I don’t have a choice! Why?

“remember.. I will come here again..”

“I will eternally wait for that day..”

I walk towards her and something urges me to peck her lips just for this moment…

And so I did that.

When I kissed her lips, I feel the tears are rushing down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three weeks have passed and still I can’t forget so min ever since I left the island. Our memories were still fresh in my minds. I almost daydream everyday of our moments.

“my grandson.. can I talk to you?”

“ahh.. harabeoji.. waeyo?”

“have you realized your happiness yet?”

“huh? Harabeoji?”

“hyun joong. Don’t think that you don’t have a choice. You have your choice. Find where your heart is and I don’t mind what you will pick. I barely know her and I know she’s a great girl for you.”

“did you plan this harabeoji? I mean meeting her? Did you plan this? You knew my ideal girl!”

“no hyun joong. I met so min just once and it happened before our conversation. I did not planned anything between you and so min but I had the feeling that you will like her though. Now you have to pick my grandson”

“harabeoji.. I can’t leave the company yet… but my happiness is with her.. I’m confused”

“I already said that you should pick where your heart is. Don’t worry I can handle this company to your sister. Shin Min will be capable to handle this company. You’ve done for this company grandson. Now it’s time to have a life on your own”

“harabeoji.. I owe you a lot! Thank you”

“now go.. be with her now!”

“yes harabeoji.. thank you!”

 

I rushed to pack all my dress and I drove fast all the way to the island.

Because I drove fast. It just took me 7 hours to reach the place. I travelled around midnight so there’s no traffic.

It’s sunrise already so I guess she’s in the house.

I immediately ran to our house. I searched for her inside the house… but I did not see her

where are you so min?? You said that you will wait for me eternally and now you’re gone?

With my depression.. I just go to the beach.

She is also not there.

I sat and just look at the waves. Oh now where is she? She left this place immediately.

 

 

 

*poke*

I turn around to see who poked me.

“so..SO MIN?”

I immediately stood up. And hugged her tightly!

“hey.. I cant breathe haha. What’ with you”

“I thought you leave this place. I thought you already break your promise”

I released her from my hug.

“oh hyun joong don’t be such a cry baby.. I just go to the central to sell some crops and buy some meat because I have this feeling that you will visit me again this week… and I’m right!”

“thank God!”

“uhhmm so.. are you on vacation again?”

“Yes I am.”

“so for a week?”

“nope”

“uhm how many days?”

I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back.

“hey answer me now..”

“… a vacation for a lifetime”

A wide smile appeared on her face and she walks towards me.

“I guess I need to return what you’ve done to me last time hyun joong”

She tries to tiptoe reaching for something…

 

And finally she reached my lips.

 

 

 

 

 

A tiptoe kiss from her :)

 

====================================================================== 

 

many gramatical errors?? waaah sorry sorry! not a good writer :(((

MASAYANG KEBAITAN SIRRA!!!!

(tama ba yun??) wahahahaha