The Club

Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol suddenly stoped his bike and you look around the place.

*What the....a night club??!!No way I get into this place!!* you stunned as you recognized the place he brought you.

Out of your thought a hand held out for you to help you get down the big bike.You blinked at his hand but respond just to accept his help.

"Why dont you tell me we're going to this....stupid place??!!I wanna go home!" you yelled at him and he looked at you with smirk.

"I did tell you!!..yeah..you call this place is stupid place huh?..you sure like it when you get into it.." he pulled you until you both were in the club.

You both roamed around the club first.A preparation for you if you want to run away from a guy or need the washroom.

"Go have some fun..I'll be back in a minute..arasso?" Sungyeol brushed your opened back that made you shruged.

He walk away to a path and you left behind in the middle of the club.You sighed and headed to the counter.

You sat there alone when a guy came to you to test you.He filrt all the time and you totally get annoyed with the guy.

Right in the time,Sungyeol came and stunned to see you with another guy.You saw him stunned and stared at you with shock.

Then Sungyeol immediately ran towards you and push the guy. "She's mine!Dont you ever touch her!Come my girl"

"I told you this place is stupid with stupid peoples!" you stomped your feet and he chuckled.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter