Chapter1

I......LIKE YOU....NO....I.....LOVE YOU

Yang Yoseob POV:

 

Aishh!Where is that girl?!We're going to be late for school!Aigooooo.......She's such a slow person.Oh Hi there! I'm Yang Yoseob, a college student and as you can see I'm waiting for someone.Well that someone.....she is my childhood friend and she......she.......she is the person that I like for so long, like 1423568910 years.Just Kidding.But hey,it's true that I like her for so long but I don't think she can notice my feelings for her at all.Well it's because I haven't yet confess but even though I haven't confess,I think she won't notice at all.

"Yah!Yang Yoseob!"

As I walk back and forth,I just heard my name and a familiar voice that I really really like to hear always.As I turn around,someone just hug me,well the person who just hug me is my childhood friend,Song Jieun and you know that she is the one that I like.So about Jieun she is a clumsy,bubbly,sweet,cute,smart girl and she is like an ANGEL that just fell down in HEAVEN who just capture my heart

 

"Uhmm.Jieun-ahh~" I said. "Neh?What is it?" She said. "Jieun-ahh~Do you want me to DIE?" I said as I emphasize the word die."Ani~Why would I want you to die?" "Well,It's because your hug is so tight that I couldn't breathe and I might die because of your hug" I said while catching my breath."Oh,Really?!Mianhe,Is just that I'm too excited to see you that I really need to hug you so tight" She said while releasing the hug."Kekekekekeke~you're really that excited to see me?you are really cute" I said as I pinch her cheeks."Kyahhh!!That hurts!" She said as she pout*Aigoo,this girl really know how to melt my heart* I thought"Yah,Yoseob.What are you thinking?" She said."Nothing.Let's go,we're going to be late for school" I said while taking her hand."Neh.Let's go!" I chuckled.She's really cute.

 

 

Song Jieun POV:

 

"Yah,Yoseob.What are you thinking?" I said as I look at Yoseob with a curious look."Nothing.Let's go,we're going to be late for school" He said while taking my hand."Neh.Let's go!" I said as I heard Yoseob chuckle.

While we were walking with our hands holding each other,I can't help but blush so much.As we walk,I am looking at Yoseob's face *Wahh!Yoseob is really handsome,I wish I could look at his face forever*I thought.As I look at his face,I didn't notice that Yoseob is looking at me."Is my face look so handsome that you can't take away your eyes off of me?" He said while stepping closer and leaning forward."A-Ani~It's just that y-y-your face is dirty!" I stuttered."Hahahahaha~admit it my face is so handsome,right?" "Ani!" I said  stuck my tongue out.But hey,It's true that he's handsome."Whatever.You just don't want to admit it". He muttered.I chuckled,He's so cute.I sighed *Aigoo this boy know how to melt my heart.* I thought.And we continue to walk.

 

NO ONE'S POV:

 

"Jieun-ahh!!" "Yoseob-ahh!" They both turn around and saw their friends...no....their bestfriends.Jieun ran towards her three bestfriends and hug them tightly. "Hey guys!" She said while hugging them.Yoseob also ran towards his bestfriends."Hey!" He said while giving his bestfriend a hug."Hey guys,come on.Let's go inside,we're gonna be late and we don't want to be scolded by our professor Ms.Kim again" Doojoon said.Well the ten of them were always late because their house is far from their University."Yeah,hyung is right.Let's go inside.Gaja!" Dongwoon said.

As they walk inside the university,all college student stop walking and look at them in awe."Wow,They are really handsome and beautiful" "They are perfect" "I wish I was one of them" All of the student who are looking at them always whisper those words whenever they are walking inside the university. As they walk,they stop infront a room and they enter the room.When they entered all eyes are on them whispering something.kThe ten of them sit on their chairs.Ms.Kim their professor,went inside the classroom."Goodmorning class" Ms.Kim greeted."Goodmorning Ms.Kim" All of them greeted.Ms Kim scans the room looking for the ten people who are always late and Ms.Kim spotted them."Ohh~It seems our popular students is not late.Okay,open your English book in page.134" Ms.Kim said.

While Ms.Kim discuss the lessons the school bell ring.It's time for lunch,all of the students went outside except for the ten students they always stay there when its lunch."Hey guys,Summer is coming.Where do you guys want to come?" Hyosung ask."Well how about in Jeju island?" Zinger said."Yeah,I agree of what Zinger said" Hyunseung said. "You always agree at what Zinger says" Sunhwa and Junhyung said in unison."I agree too~" Gikwang,Doojoon,Yoseob,Dongwoon,Jieun said in unison."They agree.How about you guys?" Zinger said. "I agree~" Junhyung said."Me too~" Sunhwa said."I don't know,If I can go with you gu-" Hyosung didn't continue her sentence because she was interrupted by Gikwang."Aww.Come on,Hyosung~Please go with us.Pleaseee" Gikwang said while looking at Hyosung with his puppy eyes. "Arrghh.Fine I go~I go~" Hyosung said. "Now all of us agree~Let's plan of what date are we going to go there~" Jieun said.

As they were inside the room.They plan on what date they were going to go in Jeju Island.

 

The time flies so fast and the school bell rings.It's time to say goodbyes with each others.Their bestfriends leave first while Yoseob and Jieun were left behind."Hey Jieun-ahh~are you excited?" Yoseob ask "Excited for what?"Jieun replied "Going to Jeju Island" He replied back "Ahhh~That.Neh,I'm excited how about you?"Jieun said. "Neh,I'm excited" Yoseob said and smiled.They started walking out the university while holding each others hand.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigoooo~what a lame update-__- Aisshhh.Guys tell me if its a lame chapter.Its okay.Just tell the truth

BTW The Maroon color is Jieun and The Navy color is Yoseob.The Indigo color is their thoughts~

So........................Sorry if this is a lame chapter.Its just that I'm a new writer.huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu~Mianhe people.Jeongmal Mianhe