Watching = Game?

The Misunderstanding People around EXO (DRABBLE)

 

16th Day

MAIN [Kris & Kai]

Watching = Game?

 

“Aah~~~~~~~” A girl voice come out from the television. The manager now is in front of the door to call Kai because Luhan is calling him. “A—ah~~ don’t its h—hurt~~” The voices echoing in the room. “WHAT IS THAT?!” The manager widened his eyes. “Kai, quick look Oh!!” Kris nudges Kai hand and pointed to the television. “Hyung, I don’t think that the girl can hag on.” “That is the best thing she ever had in her life. I think that’s really good.” Kris says his thought. “I agreed we should rewind this thing.”

 

“ARE THESE KIDS WATCH OR WHAT??!! As their hyung I’ll protect their innocence brain and eyes but, I think for Kai and Kris already long way. I don’t want to think anymore. Let they be as long as I’m happy but, how I’m going to call Kai inside? what if I see that video? Luhan mianhae. Hyung can’t.” The manager bowed and showed a pity face when he sees Luhan at the kitchen. The manager stand and walked to the kitchen where the other member is there helping Kyungsoo to try his new recipe and some of them just become a busy body and playing in the kitchen. Yes, playing in the kitchen. “Hyung, where is Kai?” Luhan says and the manager avoided from speaking with Luhan. “Don’t know.” He put his hand beside his face and tries not to make eye contact with the cute princess. “Hyung, will go first.” The manager takes the car keys and then went outside EXO apartment.   

 

In the room…

 

“Hyung, if these scenes happen here what should we do?” “Yah! Don’t be ridiculous this is only in the game and here is real world. Don’t become too absorbed with this zombie game.” Kris comments chuckling. “Can’t we rewind this game? I like the finishing blow when the girl died after get killed using an axe on her head.” Kai says in amazed. Kris showed a weird face. “And then at that time. When the girl gets stepped on the chest and the zombie cut her body.” Kris gulp and he switch off both the game and the television before get out from the room leaving Kai alone. “Hyung, what’s wrong?” Kai followed him. “Kai as a kid under 19 years old you should not played that game. Looking at how amazed you’re at the zombie because they killing one freaking girl…Aish, better you throw away the game.” Kris patted Kai shoulder. “But, why? I liked that game.” “If you’re stubborn than I’ll asked Luhan to throw it.” Kris showed his un sincere smile.

 

“KIM JONG IN! COME HERE!” Kai jumped a bit when he heard his name be called by Luhan from the kitchen. “Looked the wife already called.” Kris smirked; Kai just looked at Kris. "You should be greatefull you're my hyung if not you will get the same fate as Sehun." Kai eyed Kris until he is gone from his sight. "KAI~!" Luhan shout again. "I'm coming!" He shout back and walk lazily to the kitchen.       

 

A/N: This drabble will end after another chapter...This chapter is the second last...Enjoy or not? ^_^