BOYFRIEND -- (1/2)

Hush, hush!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello there, the most beautiful person in the whole universe,” Minho greeted his girlfriend, giving her a gentle peck on the cheek.

 

“Oh, shut up Minho. Where’s my book? I’ve been looking for it forever. I need it for my exam!” Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

“There, there. Your precious book is in my bag,” He pointed to the bag on the kitchen table before plopping down on the couch nearby. Yuri took that as a signal for her to take the book out of his bag by herself, making her slightly more irritated.

 

“Noona, why you’re so mean to me nowadays?” Minho pouted.

 

Yuri sighed, the cute disappointed look on his face successfully made her feels guilty. “I’m sorry Minho-ya… I’ve been so stressed out with the whole college life,” Yuri reasoned, rummaging through his bag.

 

Minho nodded, trying to understand. Being a two years younger than her, he’s still a senior high school student who doesn’t really know about college life just yet. “But still, it’s Saturday, Noona. You should relax… slow down, take your time. Let’s go out, I’ll buy you ice cream or something,” Minho suggested.

 

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. I do need to take my time… ohh, ice cream sounds great!”

 

“Alright, an ice cream date it is,” Minho concluded playfully.

 

Yuri smiled triumphantly as she finally found the book, and took it out of his bag.

 

But her smile was gone in an instant once she noticed a certain thing on his bag.

 

“Yah, Minho, is this what I think it is?” Yuri mumbled as she took the package out of his bag, reading the label. Her eyes widened in shock.

 

“Choi Minho! You… why do you have a pack of condoms on your bag!?”

 

Minho’s jaw dropped, he bolted from his seat, “That’s… Noona… I can explain. I can totally explain!”

 

“You are not cheating on me, are you?!” Yuri raised her tone, her face reddened. They might have been dating for nearly two years now, but they haven’t sleep together… yet. Yuri could only think two reasons of why Minho would bring condoms on his bag.

 

First, he’s cheating. Second, he wants to have with her. Either way, Yuri was furious.

 

“No! No, I’m not! I would never cheat on you, Noona! It’s Jonghyun hyung! He’s the one who gave me that,” Minho panicked. He came closer to her, trying to calm his angry girlfriend.

 

“Why would Jonghyun gave you a pack of condoms, huh?”

 

“Well…”

 

“Well?”

 

“Promise me you won’t mad?”

 

“I already am.”

 

Minho sighed, putting his hands on her shoulder, “Well, do you know how the boys keep on teasing me for dating an older woman?”

 

“Hey I’m only two years older than you, though!” Yuri can’t get over how his friends always act as if she’s, like, twelve years older than Minho. “And what’s my age suppose to do with this?!”

 

“They said… well, Jonghyun hyung said… the benefit of dating older, college girls are… the , because they have more experience… so he told me to sleep with you.”

 

Before Yuri could even respond, Minho quickly added, “But, of course, I don’t see you in that way, Noona. I mean, not that I don’t want to… but I respect you. You know I respect you, right?”

 

“Ughhh. Kim Jonghyun! Please remind me to kill him once we meet that jerk!” Yuri vented, she knows she can trust her boyfriend’s sincere explanation. She knows exactly how Minho has always been a gentleman, a faithful boyfriend. While Jonghyun on the other hand, Yuri could easily imagine how the brat teases her boyfriend about that. It’s so Jonghyun-like, Yuri thought. Now she wondered if Jonghyun dated the one year older Jessica for love or for something else.

 

“Don’t be mad, Noona. You know how he is like,” Minho gently said, caressing her cheek.

 

“Yeah, I know. I’m sorry… for accusing you like that,” Yuri apologized.

 

“I will never cheat on you!” Minho said, with a whisper he continued, “Besides… I swear I’m still a .”

 

Yuri was amused of his bashful confession. The innocent look that plastered on his face only made her wants to . “So, do you want to sleep with me, Mino-yah?” Yuri asked seductively, closing her face to his. She was trailing her hands up Minho’s chest.

 

Minho gulped, being fully aware how they’re completely alone here in her dorm room…

 

“O-only if you want to… Yuri noona,” Minho could feel how his cheeks reddened.

 

Minho gasped as their nose brushed, their lips almost touched -- they had making out and all that, but for some reason, even the slightest touch made him all hot and bothered now. Maybe because this time, it could leads to something more.

 

“Nah, but I don’t want to,” Yuri giggled, pecked him on the lips before gently pushing him away from her.

 

“Tease!” Minho groaned in distress.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter