Final

Early Morning

 

Seohyun was lying on his back on her oh-so soft bed. She has her favorite blanket wrap around her body and her pillow perfectly fluffed under her head.

Until, she heard her alarm clock going so loud. So, she shot up for a sit and pulled it close to her and had shut it off.

"Too early," she groaned as she slams herself back to bed.

Her phone vibrated under her pillow. She pulled it out with her eyes still close; she flipped it open and answered 'Hello'.

"Oppa, too early." she whined, leaving a small pout on her lips.

"argh." she groaned when the other line told her that she'll be picking up.

She forcefully pulled herself out the bed and grabbed the towel on the edge of the bed.

She took a quick 20 minutes shower before putting on her best jogging attire.

A small fitted t-shirt just above her tummy and jogging pants for a pair. She quickly wore her black converse and waited in the living room for good 5 minutes.

The door bell rang indicating the one she waited already came. She grabs her shoulder-around bag and put it around her.

She opened the door and got welcome by a sweet hug in the morning, "ready?" Yonghwa, her boyfriend, asked.

"Ready," Seohyun beamed as she close the door and lock it.

Seohyun pulled out her black bike from the garage and starts biking with her boyfriend.

They were biking perfectly happy for over 20 minutes when they stopped on a park. They park their own bikes beside the bench they were sitting.

"Joohyun-ah," Yonghwa called as he look at her, she was playing with her phone.

"What is it?" She asked while she stuffs her phone back to her bag, she then, pulled out bottled water and twist the cap open.

"What's with outfit?" He chuckled. Supposedly, they should wore jacket and not short blouse since its cold in the morning.

"What? I'm comfortable with it, it’s good when you’re perspiring" She said, defensibly and had shot him a glare.

"But, you'll catch cold," He said with a worried tone. He wears off his jacket and put it around his girlfriend. He grinned when Seohyun shivers at the sudden warm feeling.

"Thanks, I was actually feeling so cold already." She responds which Yonghwa found so amusing.

He tittered.

They stayed quiet and let the wind arouse to them.

"You do know that I'm hungry, right?" Seohyun asked, grinning at how she teases her boyfriend in such way.

Yonghwa widen his eyes, "I do not know," he said, still his eyes were widening.

"You freak, you drag me from my house with my stomach empty." Seohyun glared as her tummy makes a grumbling sound.

"Do you want something to fill up your stomach?" Yonghwa's frown turns into a smirk when a sudden idea popped inside his mind.

Seohyun nodded and gave him a 'duh' look.

"You know, there's a near motel here that we can afford." Yonghwa pointed to a random street as he grins.

“Yah! You’re not filling my stomach with a baby, aren’t you?” Seohyun quickly slapped his left arm as hard as she could. How stupid could her boyfriend could be?

“I’m just kidding,” Yonghwa laughs as he massages his bicep that got hit hard.

Seohyun just glared at him.

“Come on, let’s eat. I’m kind of hungry too,” Yonghwa stood up and ride his bike; Seohyun stood up and do the same thing.

They drove as fast as they could because their stomach couldn’t take it anymore.

When they arrive at the nearest restaurant they can find, they parked their bikes on the bike rack and attached some bike lock around the wheel.

Yonghwa sighed when he saw Seohyun struggling with her bike lock, “Come on, it’s easy. You’re just stupid.” Yonghwa chuckled, indicating her that he was just kidding.

“You’re the one bought the bike lock, idiot.” Seohyun glared at her as she let Yonghwa do her bike lock.

After he done the bike lock, he grabbed Seohyun’s hand and led her inside the restaurant.

They ordered and waited for their food.

“I’m really hungry,” Seohyun slams her head on the table; her stomach keeps making weird sounds that she hated.

“You want me to pester the waiter?” Yonghwa said, less serious. But, he would like to do it if Seohyun say yes.

“Can you?” Seohyun smirked.

“I can,” Yonghwa stood up and made his way to the counter. Seohyun just watches him.

Yonghwa called for anyone who’s assigned for their food and told them that his wife is very hungry, and she’s pregnant.

The guy quickly apologized and made them wait for another minute.

Yonghwa proceeded back to their sit with a grin on his face.

“What?” Seohyun asked, confusedly. She turn her head to the counter and found no one, it’s the only way to found out what the hell he just said to the counter guy.

“What? Tell me,” Seohyun demanded but Yonghwa kept giggling.

“Ya-“Seohyun was cut off when a waiter came and handed them their food.

Seohyun sighed in relief; finally she can fill up her stomach with food not baby.

Food was served.

“Sorry for keep you waiting, we apologize. I wish your baby become healthy as you are.” The waiter said with a smile and left their sight.

Seohyun was jaw dropped from what the waiter just said. She quickly deadly stares at Yonghwa who can’t stop laughing his off.

“Nice excuse, Mr. Jung,” Seohyun said as she gulfed her food and ignore him, completely.

They finished their food and Seohyun quickly leave the restaurant without bothering to wait for Yonghwa who’s currently paying for their food.

“Hey Hyun, wait up.” Yonghwa dropped the bill and run to catch Seohyun who’s riding her bike already.

“Come on, you can’t be serious over some lame joke.” Yonghwa shouted, followed by a sigh.

He rides his bike and pedal his way to Seohyun who’s going so fast.

“Hey, don’t be too fast!” He shouted as he raises his hand. He continues following Seohyun who's just circling around the park.

He was soaking with sweats and he's very tired.

He stops and sit on a bench and let Seohyun bike on her own. Since, he wanted Seohyun to be more y and healthy.

He grabs the bottle on the leg of his back and drank it all.

He looks around and found Seohyun still on her bike. He bet she was pouring all of her madness for him.

He smiled when he saw she was slowly approaching him.

"Okay, I'm done." Seohyun said as she hop down from her bike and sit beside him. She lean her head on his shoulder, he wraps his arm around her shoulder and lean his head to her head too.

"Pabo, Yong oppa." Seohyun mumbled but he can still hear it.

"Don't you think we can be the perfect husband and wife sometimes?" Yonghwa said, calmly, ignoring her last statement.

"Can you marry me, then?" Seohyun respond with the same tone of his voice. She held his empty palm and played with it.

Yonghwa smiled, "If you will say yes if I ask you," He look at her at the same time she look at him.

He slowly leans down and captures her lips. They pulled away and smile at each other.

"I will say yes." Seohyun whispered on his ears.