Don't Cry

Dont cry

"Thank you! Thank you very much!"

 

I exited the stage with my band and other YG members. I laughed along with Daesung, who had his arm around me and laughing with excitement about how we finished another successful concert.

"WE DID IT AGAIN, MAKNAE!"

Once we all made it backstage, I congratulated my fellow YG family.

"NOONA! GOOD JOB!" I yelled to Dara, who is hugging TOP. She turned to me and smiled.

"GOOD JOB SEUNGRI!" She pulled me into a hug.

I turned to Minzy, 2NE1's maknae. She saw me and ran up to me and began dancing. "WE DID GREAT! LETS DANCE!"

She began doing the fantastic baby dance. I danced along. That grabbed the attention of many YG family members as they surrounded us and cheered us on:

GO MINZY! GO MINZY! GO VI! GO VI!

 

After out dance, Minzy and I hugged and were on our way to our dressing rooms. During my walk there, I gave my congratulations to CL, who looked exhausted and not as much energy as usual.

"You did well, CL!" I smiled. "Keep smiling!"

She gave me one look and smiled. "Thanks, VI!"

I smiled at CL, but my smile went away when I saw her.....the one I love. She stood there, talking to Dara, laughing. I am glad she is happy. But why am I not happy? I get to see her pretty much every day! She's happy! So why can't I be happy with just that?

I'm in love.....with Park Bom.......

No one knows I love her. Not the Press, not Big Bang, not even YG himself! Only Me, myself, and I know about my love for that noona. I sighed and walked towards the dressing room with my fellow bandmates, without saying my congratulations to her..

.............................

I stared at myself in the mirror, wiping off my stage makeup with a washcloth and make up remover. She was on my mind.....Park Bom. I just wish for at least one day I could get over her! Because once I do, I can be much more happier and I could find a girl that's better for me!

I'm not saying Park Bom is bad for me. She's all that I've ever wanted! She's beautiful, her hair is amazing, her eyes? gorgeous! Her laugh makes me laugh. She always seems to have fun in bad situations. She's respectful of others. She's perfect! Except......her age. She's 28 years old while I'm only 22! I don't mind the age difference! But Bom? A huge star doesn't want to get tangled with a maknae. Never! It would have never worked between us.....of only it would have......

"YAH! SEUNGRI!"

I looked over at TOP, who was also washing his face.

"The guys and I are going for drinks after this! Going?"

I hid my sadness and smiled a smile that has fooled many people for years. "Count me in!" I pretended to get excited.

TOP raised his hand for a high five, which I gave him. We both laughed, except his was a real laugh while mine was a forced, yet believeable laugh.

......................................

The guys and I sat at the VIP booth at the club, sipping beers and watching the people dance. The guys laughed and smacked each other, daring each one to ask a girl to dance. I sat a slight distance from them, sipping my beer; trying to get her out of my mind.

"HEEEEY LADIES!" GD screamed as two girls walked up to our table. My eyes widened.

"ROOM FOR US?"

It was Dara and Bom! I stared at Bom, who was laughing and squeezing into the booth we were sitting in. Lucky for me, she squeezed next to me, where our shoulder touched and I could feel her body heat. I gulped, trying to keep my cool.

"YAHH! SEUNGRI! SHOW THESE PEOPLE HOW TO DANCE!" Bom yelled at me. I froze....she's talking to me!

"COME ON, SEUNGRI! VI! VI! VI!"

The other people at the table chanted my name. I had no choice but to go and dance! As Dara and Bom got up for me to get up, i looked back at the YG family sitting at the table. Then, Bom smiled at me. I smiled back, a real smile I haven't smiled since I got into YG. I turned around, with confidence running through my veins, and I went to the dance floor.

The upbeat music began to play and I started my dance. I did some popping, locking, tutting, I did it al! I know how to do it all,too! I'm the best dancer of Big Bang, am I not? I moved with the music so well, that other club dancers stopped to watch me dance. I was being surrounded by club dancer and they began to cheer, knowing who I am.

GO SEUNGRI! GO SEUNGRI! GO SEUNGRI!

I looked around while I danced. Then I saw Park Bom. She ran up to watch me! I blushed as I danced, stumbling over my own feet. As I began to fall, I hid it! I did a break dance move that no one knew I could do! The room went into an uproar!

but the music changed and I was finished dancing. I got up as people began to cheer for me, patting my back for a good job. I looked over at Park Bom, who went back to the table. I walked back to the table, but I stopped in mid step. My heart sank. I felt my eyes water up. I saw Park Bom.......in G-Dragon's arms......

 

..................................

 

I left the club earlier than everyone else. I walked outside in the bitter cold to my car. But when I got to the door, everything went blurry. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I cried. I cried because I saw the woman I love in the arms of another man. I didn't care that G-Dragon was the other man. I didn't care! It was the fact that she was in another man's arms tore me up. I turned the key to unlock the car door as I began to get in the car.

"SEUNGRI!"

I gasped and quicly wiped my tears away. I don't want anyone to see me cry! I turned around and I froze like the night air. It was Park Bom.

"Why are you leaving so early?" She asked with innocence. She was so cute when she was innocent.

"I.....I feel like I'm getting sick. I think I will go." I lied. I hate lying to her.

"Do you mind taking me home? I'm....not feeling well." she looked towards the ground.

"s-sure." I studdered. Park Bom is going to be in my car???

.........................................

An awkward silence filled the car as I took Park Bom home. I didn't know what to say! I haven't had a huge conversation with just me and her before! This was new for me!

"You aren't sick, are you?"

I felt like the world stopped spinning. I slowly looked at Bom, but keeping a close eye on the road at the same time. "w-w-what?" I asked.

"I can tell." Bom smirked. "You aren't sick. You are troubled. What's wrong?"

I took a deep breath and kept my eyes on the road, afraid of looking at Bom. "I am troubled. but something I cannot share." I said as fast as I could, but not obvious that I love her.

"I see." She sighed. "You aren't the only one. Something is troubling me too." she confessed. "But just like you.....I cannot share it."

"Oh....."

The car was filled with silence again. It stayed silent until we got to the YG building that all the singers stayed at. i parked my car and I got out, along with Bom.

"Thanks for the ride." Bom said.

I nodded my head at her as she began to walk into the building. I waited until the doors of the building closed. Then, I began to cry more.

"why?! why?!" I raised my voice. "Why her?! Why do I have to love her?! Why not someone near my age where a super star can be appreciated for it?! why?!"

I leaned on the side of the car, covering my face. "I love her so much! But I can't! It would never work! Why can't I love someone else!? Why can't I move on?!"

I turned towards the empty street. I wiped my tears off my face, only for more to take the old tears' place.

"I love Park Bom! I love her! But I don't want to anymore! Why?!" I sobbed. "She's just perfect in every way! Why can't I find a girl just like her.....but closer to my age where my fans would appreciate it!?"

I sobbed loudly as I continued to stare at the empty street. I tried my best to calm down. I took many deep breaths, trying to stop my sobbing. I tried to stop my tears.

"Why do I love Seungri? The maknae of Big Bang?"

My eyes widened.....slowly, I turned around. I saw her....Park Bom.

"Why do I love him? Why can't I find someone closer to my age? Someone that my fans would appreciate? I love Seungri! I love him. But I don't want to anymore. Why?" She began to sob.

"He's just perfect. but why not someone closer to my age?"

The tears contnued to flow down her face as she slowly walked towards me. "B-Bom?" I asked. "y-you were here the whole time?"

she nodded. Then, she walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. "I love you, Seungri."

I pressed her body against mine, in a loving embrace. I've wanted to do this for a long time.

"I love you, Park Bom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ta da! finished!

It's not a story I'm used to writing. Because I never really see Seungri and Park Bom being matched together. But it was worth a try, right!? :D

Please subscribe and comment!

Sarang Hae!