You are mine..

My Petal Be Mine

 

Heechul was looking around the hall that was supposed to be his the one who get married with her precious soulmate, Hyemi.  He was walking down the aisle and touched all the beautiful flowers and decoration that has been decorated by his closed friend, Eunhye. Unfortunately, at the main entrance it was not stated as Kim Heechul and Park Hyemi. That is the one who make him feel so upset.
 “How could you do this to me? We are almost there, aren’t we?” said Heechul and he look down while tears start to fall.
 
-flashback-

     One day while Heechul was sitting peaceful thinking about something that has to do with his romantic hints for his date with his girlfriend. He thought of making a surprise present would be too big, giving flowers isn’t just the trend now although it’s getting viral with couples who are new to the system. It took 20 minutes to actually decide what to give to his girlfriend and ‘Ah!’, he shouted saying maybe asking her to a waterfall nearby wouldn’t be much of work and we could actually leave our markings to leave a great yet simple memory. So, here’s how it started….

At the waterfall...
 
"Wow.. I can’t actually believe we’re here, sitting, drinking soju and watching the starlight moonlight.... Isn’t it heaven I suppose?" said Heechul while look at the surrounding.
 
 
"haha.. I suppose we could call it our heaven" replied Hyemi and she hugs him from the back.

     Heechul takes over Hyemi's hand and so the night travels in a blink of an eye for heechul so was it for Hyemi.
 
     The next day, Heechul decided that it's time for Hyemi to know how much he loves her. Without thinking second thoughts he called and asked her to meet him near the place where the first met.

While he was driving...

"ahh jinjja!... Am I doing the right thing?" said Heechul while driving his car.

     Without even blinking, he stopped and bumps his head on the steering wheel more than 10 times a minute, ‘Am I doing this right? Am I?’
    
    Over and over he asks himself if his doing the right thing for 1 hour. He closed his eyes and thought of the great memories they had, silver lighting stopped every moment they had and from that he knew he was always right making the decision.

At the place where the first met...

"why are you late? I've been waiting like an hour and here you come without a sorry face to show me? and yet you texted me how important it was for you to tell me this! and what are we doing in this wrecked place?" said Hyemi with a curious face.
  
Heechul hugs her and kisses her "why can’t you remember? Isn't this the place where we first met?"

"Jeongmal..?" Hyemi breaks the hug and looks around.
 
"You didn’t remember?" asked Heechul when she broke the hug. After he asked Hyemi, Hyemi look back right at his face and ask him with a sarcastic looks.

"yes i do, now, what's the question?" ask her.
 
"ok, now you know i love you so so so so much, right?" replied Heechul.

"yeah~" Hyemi lifted her eyebrow and look at him while waiting what the thing that he want to say.
"well, isnt time for us to really~ love each other more?" ask Heechul.

"ok, why are you giving me the feeling that you're trying to ask me to do something for you" said Hyemi giving a weird reaction.

"ohh, ok! whatever you're thinking is not the question? now, Let's get married!" then he chuckeld.

"what?! are you kidding me? we've only been together like 1 year, what!?"

"is it a yes or a no?"

"Yes yes! it's a YES!"

     Heechul- kisses her and carries her. And so a few days have passed and they're just go in through an easy week thinking about they're good news.
    
     The next morning, Heechul and Hyemi went to a boutique and look for some of the wedding gown and tuxedos. Hyemi tried some of them and doesn’t fit Heechul’s taste. Finally, he stood up and chooses by himself.
 
 
Hyemi tried the gown for the last time and walk in front of Heechul. Heechul put aside the magazine and he can’t even blink once because of her beautifulness. Many hours already passed. Both of them already choose their wedding attire and it is time for the RING! While Hyemi looking at the rings, Heechul sneaking out from the shop and dialed his bestfriend number, Eunhye.
 
"yeoboseyo?"
 
"yeoboseyo. Eunhye ah. It's me, Heechul.I made it!"
 
"What made it?"
 
"Finally I made it. Marry her! Thank you for your advice. Saranghae-yo!"
 
"I told you! You should do it earlier! And you will marry her but you still say saranghae to me???"
 
"You are my bestfriend. Why can’t I say saranghae to you?"
 
"Na yeojanikka…"
 
"araseo. Can you help me?" ask Heechul.
 
"sure."
 
"Can you be my wedding planner? The rest I will handle by myself."
 
"Alright!"
 
Hyemi’s POV
    
     When she looked up to ask about the rings, she found out that Heechul was not there.
 
"Where the heck is he now?" she thought and look around whether he is there or not.
     
     A few seconds later, Heechul went back to the shop.
 
"Where have you been?" asked Hyemi while pointing at the glasses.
 
"Nowhere. Just want to have a cool air for awhile. By the way, you already choose it?" Heechul come nearer to Hyemi and look at rings through through the glasses.
 
"Yup. This one" *point at the couple ring* "Is it nice?"
 
"Miss, can we have a look at this one?" ask Heechul, ignoring Hyemi's question.
 
"Sure. *took out the ring and give it to them.
 
"We will take this one." without asking the prizes, he already ask the promoter to put it inside the ring box. Hyemi still looking at him and think that 'is he crazy?'.
    
     After they bought their wedding dress and rings, Heechul send Hyemi back home. They wave to each other and Hyemi went inside the house.
 
Hyemi and her parent’s POV
     
     Hyemi saw a lot of presents on the table and her parents were sitting at the couch looking at her standing in front of the door.
 
"Hyemi ah, you know what will happen, right?" said Hyemi's mother.
 
"What will happen?"
 
"You and Zhoumi will be married soon" replied Mr. Park.
    
     Hyemi was so shocked until she can’t say one word.
 
"But-but. I don’t want to marry him. Then, how about Heechul?"
 
"Forget about him. We want you to marry Zhoumi as soon as possible. By the way, he is a nice guy." said Mr. Park.
 
"Yes darling. Your father and I already promised to his parents that we will marry you with their first child since before you were born."
 
"But…" she didn't even finish her sentence, her father already interrup.
 
"No objection. So, we already spoke to his parents and you will be married by this Saturday."
 
“Mwo?! This Saturday?! That is the day where Heechul and I were getting married”. she thought.
    
    Hyemi went to her bedroom and took out her handphone. She stared at her handphone and start to dial Heechul’s number.
 
Heechul and Hyemi on the phone!

“ hi, Heechul-ssi. I have something to tell you.. I'm getting married..” tears start to fall and Heechul heard Hyemi is crying.

“ yeah we are! Why are you so excited until I can hear you’re crying”

“with another guy..” Hyemi can’t stand to say it so she end it up by hang the phone.

“What! What! Are you kidding me? hello? hello?! Hyemi ah!”

     Heechul calls back but she's not picking up, and so he thought it was a joke running around his mind although he know that Hyemi’s crying like hell. And so he went to her house thinking there might be surprise party. So, he drove about 1 hour and stop in front of Hyemi's gate.

*ding dong*

“hello, ohh heechul! come in come in!” welcome by a maid.

     Heechul walks through the door and entered the hallway and there sits a man and Hyemi on the same couch with Hyemi's mother sitting beside the odd looking familiar man..
“ What? Come on stop joking! I know you're joking!” mad and covering it by laughing but Hyemi still can see in his eyes that he was not pleased to see Zhoumi married to Hyemi.

“ heechul ahh...mianhae...” said Hyemi.

“yah! how could you do this to me! It took me millions thoughts to ask this question!!! how could you!!?” tears start to drop and he wipes it off.
“ Sorry...I-I” Hyemi stood up and she just took one step Zhoumi already hold her hand.
“You are mine now” Zhoumi muttered and eyed Hyemi suspiciously.

“Come on, let’s get out of here, I know this is you're mothers doing! come on!” Heechul holds out his her hand and looks at her mother’s face.

“ Sorry, I cant ...I can’t!! I can’t. Hyemi bursts into tears while shouting ‘I can’t, I can’t’

“What!!?? After all we've been through!!” Heechul can’t stand anymore and leaves the house. He kicks the vase near the door until it broke into pieces. He won’t mind anymore whose belongings.
“ Heechul ahh!!” Shout his name but he didn’t replied.
 
-end of flashback and he at home after that-

     Heechul drives himself unknowingly. He stopped the car, gets out and shouted till there was no voice. Days have pass and he couldn’t let himself believe so he sits stills in his room, crying, throwing stuffs out off the blue. He nearly went crazy thinking about it. His phone kept ringing and he took it out from his pocket. He look at his phone screen and there was stated ‘My Lovely Petal’ on call.
 
     Heechul didn’t answer her call and smashed the phone on the wall. He turned and walks to the balcony.
“Why she called me? She will be married less than 2 hours by right.” He then chuckled when he remember what had happen at Hyemi’s house last two days.
 
     Heechul walks in back and lied down on the bed. He tries to sleep but Hyemi’s face keep playing in his mind. He then sit up and think of something.
 
“Why I still waiting for her? She will be married soon. Aish, this is making me crazy!”
 
     He didn’t think twice and grab his car key and drove to their first met place. It took about 1 hour from his house but it was near to Hyemi’s house.
 
     2 hours already passed, the bride and the groom are in church now. Before Hyemi walks to the aisle, she was looking for Heechul. Sadly, he was not there. She was so sad and just followed whatever her parents ask to. Hyemi enters the church and Zhoumi was standing at the aisle with the priest. He then whisper at Hyemi’s ear.
 
“You look so beautiful”
 
     Hyemi refused to not look at Zhoumi because the gown was been chosen by Heechul for her and Heechul’s wedding day. So they start the wedding and the priest said at the last of his sentence. Zhoumi said “I do” and now it is Hyemi’s turn.
 
“Do you, Park Hyemi to take this man as your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, in poor and in rich until the death will separate both of you?”
 
“I-I…I… can’t.”
 
     Everyone was so shocked when they heard what did Hyemi said. Especially, her parents, Zhoumi and his parents.
 
“What are you doing?”
 
“Mianhae, Zhoumi-ssi. I can’t do this.” Hyemi bowed to the guest and ran out from the church. She grab the car key and drove to their first met place. She had the feelings that Heechul is there.
     
     Hyemi stopped and gets out from the car. She saw Heechul was sitting on the grass while wearing his tuxedos and holding their couple ring. She walks towards and suddenly stopped when she heard Heechul say something.
 
“Do you know that I love you with full of my heart? Do you know that I can’t forget you until now since we met? Why do you left me behind?” he then looks up and see those starlight moonlight blinking.
 
“I didn’t go anywhere. I’m here with you” replied Hyemi and walk towards Heechul.
 
     Heechul turned back and he didn’t expect Hyemi was behind of him. He stands up and walks towards Hyemi. Their eyes met and Hyemi gave him a breathtaking smile making Heechul’s heart to skip a beat.
 
“I won’t leave you again. Promise” said Hyemi.
 
“I know you will be back” Heechul hugs her and when they kissed fireworks came out spreading those firy like flower blooms on the sky. They stop from kissing and watch the fireworks. Heechul look at Hyemi and he said the magic word.
 
“You are my petal so you are mine forever. Will you be at my side, forever?”
“yes I do”
 
-THE END-