Chapter 1

Stalk me, Torture me, Kill me but don't make me LOVE you

 

“Stop following me!” Seohyun screamed as she turned around to look at the red haired male that had been following her all day.
“I-I’m not,” he said surprised that he had been found out.
“Don’t dare play stupid! Both me and you know how long you’ve been following me,” Seohyun hissed balling her hands up into fists.
“Hun.. You’re making a scene.  Let’s go talk somewhere more private,” he said grabbing for her arm.
“NO!  Stop following me and I’ll stop make a scene,” Seohyun said well aware of all the stares from the passing people.  
“I just want to talk to you.  Please,” he practically begged grabbing her hands and looked her straight in the eye.
“Fine… But somewhere public like a restaurant,” Seohyun said because she didn’t even remotely trust him not to hurt her if they were in private.
“But… Fine…” he sighed in defeat when he knew no amount of arguing was ever going to make her budge from what she said.
Seohyun looked at him out of the corner of her eye ripped her hand out of his grasp.  The man whom she used to love so much it hurt, turned into a possessive psycho and would call her every hour, demanding to know where she was, who she was with, why she went out and what time she would be back.  It hurt her seeing him change like he did, she was terrified of him but she just couldn’t completely fall out of love with him.  They never officially broke up either, so they were still technically dating but they hadn’t gone out since he practically started stalking her two years ago.  He loved her with everything in his being and she for the most part ignored his feelings for the longest time, which may have been what drove him to this point.  She flinched and squeaked as he roughly grabbed her wrist as she started to unconsciously stray away.  How was she going to hide her bruised wrist or any of the other bruises that would come from this talk…
“Talk if you want to talk or let me go,” Seohyun hissed at him as his tight grip made her start to lose feeling in her wrist until a crack and severe pain shot through her wrist.
“Will you come to my mother’s funeral?  Everyone thinks we’re still dating,” he asked letting go of her wrist when he felt it break under his grip
-----------------------------------------
He watched her silhouette through the window and inched closer, trying to get a better view of her.  If only he could reach through the window and touch her or even just inhale her sweet scent.  But he can’t or she’ll throw all the knives in her kitchen at him, including a butcher knife.  Well he could always sneak in and hold her down… Yes, that will work.
Yookyung stopped walking towards her kitchen when she heard a rustle from outside her window.  Too scared to keep walking, she just froze.  It couldn’t be him, she had a restraining order against him but it hasn’t really stopped him.  As she pondered, the lock loudly clicked open and the door knob of the door closest to her began to turn.
“D-D-Dongwoo?” Yookyung asked as her voice shook from the fear running through her body.
“Yes my dear?” he asked stepping into the house with a sick smile plastered on his face.
“W-What are you doing here?” Yookyung asked slowly stepping forward towards the butcher knife lying on the counter just feet in front of her.
“I missed you,” he said and quickly walked towards her, hugging her from behind and pinned her arms to her sides.
Yookyung froze, desperately trying to find something to say and mentally talked herself out of pushing him away.  Last time she tried to get out of his hold, he slammed her against the wall by her neck and nearly killed her.
“Aren’t you happy to see me?  I thought you’d be happy to see me,” he said a little hurt and disappointed by her lack of reaction.
“I just didn’t expect you to come over…” Yookyung quietly said and leaned her head back against his broad shoulder.
He smiled when he felt her relax against him and walked them over to her couch, pulling her into his lap as he sat down.  He moved her short hair away from her neck and began softly kissing it.
“Let me stay the night with you, please,” he begged into her ear, not wanting to let go anytime soon.  She just felt so right against him, the missing piece of his puzzle. let go anytime soon.  She just felt so right against him, the missing piece of his puzzle.
Yookyung sighed and closed her eyes, feeling the heat of his body radiate onto hers.  She could fall asleep just like that, she felt safe in his arms.  This was wrong…  Her ex-boyfriend turned stalker.  She should not feel as safe as she did in his arms.
“Fine… But no hurting me then,” Yookyung opened her eyes and tilted her eyes back, staring into his eyes.
“I’ll try…” he sighed and looked down at her gaze, melting into her eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------
“I need to see you! Please!” he screamed at the door, clawing at it.
“Leave.  I’m not letting you in. So leave,” Naeun said, standing her ground but stood back from the door.
“Please! Baby… Please!” he begged as tears streamed down his face from how much he missed her.
“No…” Naeun said, taking a couple steps backwards.
“Please… I NEED to see you… Please…” he tried begging again, staring helplessly at the door.
Naeun walked further back, just waiting for him to snap.  She’s in danger when he does snap, seeing he’s stronger, more deadly and unfortunately for her, really “happy”.
“NAEUN!!!!! Let me in before I break down the god damn door!!” he roared and kicked the door, slightly cracking it.
Naeun screamed quietly and slapped her hand over , quickly running off to her room and locked the door.  She ran into her walk in closet, locking that door too and hide as far back as she could.
“NAEUN!!!!!!” he yelled and kicked the door, knocking it down and walked into the house.  He scanned the area and chuckled, smiling to himself as he walked towards her room.  Her effortlessly kicked that door down too and walked in, swearing when he didn’t see her.  Then he noticed her closet was closed and pulled on the handle to find it locked and smiled.
“I’ll give you five minutes to let yourself out before I come in.  Be ready if I have to find you..” he said and pushed his body against the door letting out a low, husky moan.
Naeun stared wide eyed at the closet door and gulped hearing his moan, backing further into the closet.  Wishing she could just disappear into the wall, so he would never find her.  Hearing him count to one minute she began to panic, but ultimately decided to see how long she could hide from him.
He smirked walking over and pried to closet door open, walking in.  Pushing her clothes to the side and looked around confused, his back facing the barely attached closet door.  As he continued to look for her, he heard something run from behind him and out of the room.  He ran out and grabbed the girl, pushing her against the wall before she could reach the door.
“Found you,” he growled into her ear, holding her to the wall by her neck.
“L-l-let me go…” Naeun choked out, grabbing onto his wrist with both of her hands in a desperate attempt to get him to let go.
He shook his head and held her neck tightly, stepping out of the way of her wildly kicking feet.  He finally let her go when her head flopped forward, stating her unconsciousness.  Picking her up, he laid her on her bed and kissed her forehead.  He sighed and walked out, looking back at her once more before disappearing to fix her front door.
-------------------------------------------------------
Jieun stretched her arms above her head and began braiding her damp hair to the side.  She jumped as he phone went off letting her now she had a text message.  Nearly dropping her phone as she read the text.
‘You look gorgeous tonight. – J’
She looked around, trying to figure out trying to figure out where he was watching her from.  Jieun dove into her bed and pulled the blanket’s up tightly around herself.  She screamed when another text came in and hit the wrong button making the message pop up on the screen.
‘Don’t hide. I’ll stay where I am, if you text with me. –J’
Jieun’s hands shook as she reached for her phone, hands shaking worse as she pressed the screen on her phone.
‘What do you want?’
She crawled further under her blankets waiting for his reply, trying not to fall asleep.
‘You. I want to be in that bed under the blankets, hugging you close to me. –J’
Jieun curled herself into a ball, peeking her head out of the blankets and looked around, really wondering where he was.  
‘Are you in the house?’
She sat up completely as the blanket fell to her lap, watching for any movement.  She watched her door swing open a bit and saw the pair of eyes watching her.  Jieun screamed and nearly passed out from fright.
“J-J-J-Jongup?” she quietly asked, holding the blanket’s up around her again.  She screamed again when her phone went off and nearly jumped out of her skin.
‘Why are you so afraid of me? – J’
“Because you’re stalking me…” Jieun said, looking directly at the eyes watching her every move.
‘Stalking you? You’re my girlfriend. I bought this place with you. This isn’t considered stalking – J’
Jieun looked around and got out of the bed, walking over to door and opened it.  She threw her arms around his neck, nuzzling into his neck and breathed hot air onto it.  
“Jongup. What do you want?” she asked.
“I missed you. I can’t stand being away from you,” he whispered, stunned by her hug.
“Oh, hun… Then tell me. Don’t watch me and scare me,” Jieun leaned back and cupped his face with her hands.
He nodded and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her forehead softly and breathed onto it.
“Come. I want you to come sleep me. Hold me tight to you,” Jieun grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bed.
Jieun pushed him back onto the bed and turned off the light, plopping down next to him.  Pulling him down to a laying position as she laid her head on his chest, slowly falling asleep as she listened to his heartbeat.
________________________________________________
Comment & subscribe!!
=3
And shameless advertising.  Please go apply for my new story.  New apply story here.