oppa!!!!

that eyes!!

"Is it okay with you if I'm going to ask you out this weekend?" Kikwang asking her. IU nod in excitement. 

"Of course! Lets call it our first date! I want to go nice place, eat nice food and walk hand in hand with you~" IU giggle cutely at him.

Kikwang was confessing his feeling to IU few days ago. They'd been friend since middle school, but Kikwang always keep his feeling deep down because he has no confidence to confess before and until they reached the end year of high school Kikwang confess. It took all his breath and life to say 'I love you' to IU. Lady luck was on his side, IU actually has crush on him long ago. She told him that she was the happiest person on earth when he confessed to her.

"Jieun, I will fetch you at your house 10 am tomorrow ne? and .... Jieun-ah thank you for being my girlfriend." Kikwang could hear a shy chuckle on IU's line. He can imagine that cutie face blush everytime she shy. He can't wait for tomorrow to come. His first date with IU and it also his first ever date since he never been in love before.

 

=================================================================================

10 a.m at IU's house

ting tong...

Kikwang is standing at the doorstep waiting for IU to come out.

"Kikwang, lets go out!" IU grab Kikwang's hand and they walk hand in hand. They are going to spend their first date at the amusement park. That gonna be fun as Kikwang and IU love to have rides and play.

As soon as they reach there, Kikwang pay the tickets and enter the park.

"Kiki palli, lets have couple  head scarf." IU squel inside the shop there. It sells a lot of scarf, beanies, caps and all the cutie stuffs. IU put mickey mouse ears on Kikwang then she giggle cutely. 

"Omoo Kiki.. you are so cute~~~" Kikwang smile happily. He took a minnie mouse ear. When he is about to put it on IU's head, someone appear from IU back. He hugs and pouts at IU. He is so cute, and KIkwang wonder who is he and how old he is. 

"IU~~~~ Does oppa looks cute with this hoodie" that little boy shows IU his bunny hoodie which has ears dangling at both side of his cheeks. He blow his cheeks cutely. Kikwang is so dumbfounded when that little boy hugs IU and kiss IU's cheeks. 

"Ne~~ oppa so cute. Like a little bunny." IU kiss that boy's cheek. The boy can see dark expression from Kikwang, he smirk evilly and stick his tongue out to Kikwang. 

"IU~~ Seobie hates it when you said that muscle shortie cute. don't call him cute anymore. arra?" IU is looking at Yoseob's finger which point directly at Kikwang. She is about to tell Yoseob about her boyfriend but Yoseob had pulled her tightly in his embrace and steal IU away from Kikwang. Kikwang still in his shock state. He can even utter a word, that boy already drag IU far from him. His first date fail in errrr 10 minutes. Kikwang put back the scarf and get out from the park. He held his head down. It is true, I am a muscle shortie and not fit to be IU's boyfriend compare to that cute little boy that full of aegyo. Maybe this is the sign that heaven against our relationship. Kikwang sigh deeply, he will explain it to IU tomorrow. 

 

 

============================================================

IU is looking toward his boyfriend.Kikwang refused to talk to her the whole morning. This must be because of yesterday. Aishh Yoseob is such a brat. He spoilt her first date. IU hate that so much, even though he apologized zillion of time but IU still mad at Yoseob. 

"But IU that shortie doesn't deserve you. He don't have any qualification that can surpass me to be your boyfriend. I don't want you to regret later. This is about you and only you the one I love." Yoseob plea. He hate the fact that IU had fallen in love with that 'ordinary' boy. He not hate that boy but he hope for a better person for IU. 

"Oppa, don't say that. He is the love of my life!!! you want to know what he able to do that you cannot?" Yoseob nod cutely. 

"THERE!!  See he can play soccer and sports, while you?" Yoseob make an 'O' shape mouth when IU shout at him. 

"Its over oppa. Admit it that my boyfriend is good!" IU run to the bench where Kikwang sit on it. 

"Kiki~~~~" IU call him cherrily. Kikwang turn to her, there is still sadness in his eyes. 

"IU..... yesterday.... I think I am not qualified to be your boyfriend. He is cuter than me and IU like cute things. I need to back off." IU hold Kikwang hands. 

"Andwae Kiki. I like you not your cuteness. stop saying rubbish. At least you can play soccer while him cannot" IU shve her index finger toward Yoseob. That boy pout when heard IU said he is not able to paly soccer. He whined childishly. Suddenly a hoarse voice ring from the back. 

"Who can play better soccer?" a tall handsome man stand at IU's back landing his big arm on the girl's shoulder. IU jump a bit. 

"O-oppa" IU turn her back. Kikwang also shock "D-doojoon?" He is non other than the team captain, Doojoon. 

"So this shrimp is your boyfriend. He really good in soccer ne?" Doojoon raised his eyebrows and smirk to Kikwang. He is tapping his chin softly and thinking of something. 

"Urmmm, yeobo.. how about we do a little match between me and that shrimp? I want to see if he is better than me to take you away from me." Kikwang gulp his own saliva. IU do notice it, she want to object the idea but Kikwang had already agree. IU widened her eyes. 

"Kiki......" Kikwang smile at her. 

"Its okay Jieun-ah, I will try my best. pray for me ne?" IU doesn't agree with this but she has no will to stop him either. She really sure about the result. She sigh deeply.. 

and....

Doojoon beat Kikwang with 15-0 and all goals are from Doojoon himself. Kikwang is fainting, exhausted with the game. 

"See honey, he is no better than a shrimp." Doojoon snarled and pull away IU from the bench. IU turn her back and give a sympathic gaze to her love. 

"Kiki~~~~~" IU call him helplessly in Doojoon's hand while Yoseob stick out his tongue mocking the lifeless Kikwang on the ground. 

Kikwang know, he needs to stop this. He has nothing better to be IU's boyfriend. His competitors are way better than him. he hung his head low. 

==========================================================================

"Oppa, nappeun namja!!!" IU shout at Doojoon as loud as she can, all the glass windows break. She sobs softly. 

"Aigoo, you are mad at your one and only gorgeous oppa because of that shrimp. Unbelievable... Yahhh oppa not done yet. Where are you going?" Doojoon want to chase IU. She walk really fast. 

"I want to go to studio. At least I can release my stress by looking Kikwang dancing. He can dance, while you? Huh you can's even bend your waist at all" IU flip her hair and continue her path to the studio. 

"Kiki....." IU call her boyfriend. She hug him from the back. Kikwang froze by her action. 

"Kiki, you are writing lyric?" she asked sweetly. Kikwang want to ask her about Doojoon but he cut it. Seeing that IU showing her affection to him, he just want to ignore the thing that happen at the football field. 

"I love the romantic lyric you write." IU humming the song. 

"Jieun, do you want to dance with me and sing with me the song I made?" IU smile widely. She put her tiny palm in Kikwang's hand. 

"Kiki's song is the best and the dance is daebak!!" IU squel. before they move a step ahead. 

"Ehem.. are you sure about that." IU shivered. She knows that voices. YES voiceS, they are non other than the famous twin duo Hyunseung and Junhyung. Every human on earth knows that Hyunseung got swag and he can do the hardest choreograph, while his twin is the best in B-boying and the best rapper also the best  composer. Again reality hit Kikwang badly. 

"You are just an anchovy in compare to us Lee Kikwang!" He is dumbstruck. Hyunseung is worse by calling him anchovy, at least that bastard Doojoon only call him shrimp. 

"Hey how about a competition?" Junhyung raised his eyebrows. IU shook her head, she don't want Kiki to get hurt by that arrogant Hyunseung and Junhyung. 

"Come on. At least show us that you are something when obviously you are nothing." Hyunseung try to bait Kikwang with his word. 

"Fine, lets do street dance!" Kikwang shout. IU facepalm herself when Kikwang agree with it. She knows that this gonna make Kikwang more hurt. 

yes 

and 

again

in front of hundreds spectator

Kikwang .......

LOSE

 

"See~ He is nothing for you baby. Leave him and lets have some fun. Oppa will treat you big big big ice cream!!" Junhyung kiss IU on lips while Hyunseung hug her at the waist. 

"Lets go baby~~~" They leave Kikwang whom still shock after the competition. How come Hyunseung and Junhyung can do such difficult moves? His famous back flip been defeated easily by those two. The scene Junhyung kiss her lips is really disturbing. Kikwang want to release his stress by working out in gym. At least he release his stress in good way rather than taking drugs.

 

 

========================

"Junhyung oppa Hyunseung oppa, you guys shouldn't do that to my boyfriend. Listen here bad oppa, Kikwang is my boyfriend. no matter what, how, who  he is I will only love him. He and only him." IU pull the twins ears dangerously. The twins groan in pain. 

"But IU, we don't want you feel regret later. You see, he himself admit that he is no better to be with you. He is giving up. He is not manly enough to protect your relationship. He is just an anchovy!" Hyunseung blurted out. This time a hard smack land on back of his head. Yoseob who seen the scene hid his cute face behind a big teddy bear and mouth 'ouch' to Hyunseung. 

"If you try to belittle my dear boyfriend you are dead. Arra!!" Hyunseung rub his painful head. Junhyung hug his twin dearly and calm his cried twin. 

IU walk to the gym. She knows that is Kikwang favorite place to spend his free time. IU change to her sweat suits and join Kikwang. She is on the treadmill next to Kikwang who is doing heavy weight lifting. 

"Jieun-ah... err Annyeong." IU smile back at him warmly.Then IU noticed something. 

"Omooo Kiki, you have six pack!! You are so handsome with that six pack!" she squel like a fangirl. Junhyung, Hyunseung, Doojoon and Yoseob only snort at the corner of the gym. IU smirk at them. 

"Yes, you are the only one I see with this gorgeous six pack. I like your abs Kiki. You are the most handsome in this world." Kikwang smile sheepishly. IU giggles. 

 

"Are you sure he is the most handsome one when you have this Arab prince with you almost everyday?" an annoying voice. She turn to her back. That Arab guy kiss her forehead. 

"Sweet like always." Kikwang was struck by another dagger right to his heart. Dongwoon is standing without shirt and showing of his well build toned abs. He is the most handsome, foreign looks in their school. Enough. this is enough. He can't hold this anymore. 

"Jieun... I think we need to break up." IU widened her eyes. The other 5 boys plastered smirk on their faces. 

"B-but Kiki..... I..."

"No Jieun, they are wayyyyy better than me and I don't have any good point to defeat them. Just accept them and left me alone." Kikwang want to walk away. IU try to grab his hand but Kikwang pull his hand back away from IU. He walk away fast. IU's knees turn jello. She fall on her knees.. 

"Kiki... sob sob... Kiki... uwaaaa!!!!!" she cried loudly. Dongwoon carry IU from the gym because all eyes are on them. They mouthed sorry for causing chaos.

 

===============================

"Huk.. huk.. Kiki...." IU cry continuosly in her room. She refused to eat and drink. She is crying like crazy.

"This all your fault!" Doojoon point his finger to Yoseob. Yoseob flinch

"Yahh, I just don't agree when IU call he is cute. But it is you who call him shrimp." Yoseob talking back to Doojoon. 

"Everything will not going to be this worse if Dongwoon not showing his abs at the gym" the maknae widened his eyes at JUnhyung's statement.

"ME?? wae? at least I am not calling him anchovy." Hyunseung glare the maknae. 

They are blaming each other they point finger to each other. 

"STOP!! STOP!!" Hyunseung shout. 

"Fine if IU want Kikwang, lets bring him here and tell IU what exactly she wants from him that she don't get from us." Hyunseung trying to be wise. All of them agreed. 

 

 

"Aegi, oppa will bring you Kikwang but if you really want him as a boyfriend let us know the quality he had that none of us have! If not we not allow you to date him. Arra!" A spark from her orbs can be seen. She stop crying when she heard Kikwang voice at the doorstep. 

"Jieun?" Kikwang ask. This is his first time he come to her house and what make him more shock is that all 5 boys are in this house together with IU. Who are they?

"Kiki...." IU hug him

"Jieun-ah why are they here? are they want any competition with me?" IU shook her head. 

"ANI.. I will not allow that to happen. NOW oppas listen to what I'm going to tell." Kikwang is confused. 

"Oppas?" IU nod her head. "Ne they are my brothers..." 

"Here Kiki.. I like him, no I love him eventhough he is not sporty like Doo oppa, not having cute baby face like Yoseob oppa, or the freak dancers like Hyun and Jun oppas or even not having the Arab face like Dongie oppa but he has this smiley eyes. The eyes that really makes me feel happy all time. The eyes that washed away all my sadness. The eyes taht reassure me that I am strong person. The eyes that non of my oppas have. So oppa from now on, don't disturb our relationship. Arra!" They just agree with IU. They have to admit that IU is big enough to choose her own way. Maybe they have to put their trust on Kikwang. After all Kikwang is a good guy. 

"thank you Jieun for stand our relationship for me." Kikwang hug IU. 

 

"Yorobun!! annyeong" a voice ring from the door. Oh no don't say that..... Kikwang start panicking....

"Hyunsik smiley eyes~~~~" Yoseob grinned while Kikwang near to faint, 

"Hello I am IU cousin." Kikwang blackout after hearing that voice. urghh It just whats wrong with this family... 

 

 

 

AN :: I read a comic and I make this following the comic.. hope you like it..