Night of Confessions

Since The First Time I Laid My Eyes On You

   

“Kyungsoo-ah! Yah, Do Kyungsoo! Open up!”, Kai shouted as he sprinted towards Suho’s house, went straight to Kyungsoo’s bedroom. Kai, meeting with disappointment, when Kyungsoo didn’t give any respond to his shouting. He was worried if Kyungsoo did something unexpected. God damn it. Is he breaking the mirror? Is he cutting himself?, Kai thought.

“Kyungsoo! You better get your out here before I make you do it! Yah!”, Kai shouted again while knocking hard on Kyungsoo’s bedroom door.

Upon hearing Kai’s saying, Kyungsoo hurriedly went to the door and opened it slowly.

“What do you want?”, Kyungsoo said to Kai as he opened the door, revealing only his face. “You”, Kai said. “What?”, Kyungsoo asked in confused. “You. I want you”, Kai said clearly to Kyungsoo. Then, Kai suddenly pushed the door, making Kyungsoo stumbled and fall on the floor. Kai squatted down, meeting Kyungsoo’s eyes and cupped his cheeks.

“Are you angry baby?”, Kai asked playfully. Kyungsoo blushed hard when he heard Kai called him baby. He had feelings for Kai since the day he met him. He loves how Kai always bully or fight with him. To him, all those things made them grew closer and familiar to each other. Kai lifted up Kyungsoo’s chin and stared into his wide round-eyes.

“I was just teasing Luhan”, he said. “Get off”, Kyungsoo said coldly as he stood up. As Kyungsoo was about to get out of the room, Kai grabbed him on the wrist and pulled him. Kyungsoo is now trapped in Kai’s arms which are now holding and wrapping his waist so tight. “W-what are you doing?”, he asked in curiousity. “Say, you like me don’t you?”, Kai asked Kyungsoo while raising one of his eyebrows. “W-what? How…”, Kyungsoo looked down and avoided any eye contact with Kai. “I like you”, Kai blurted out, making Kyungsoo looked at his face and gave his wide-eyes shocked stare at Kai. “Wh-what? What are you saying?”, Kyungsoo’s face turned crimson.

“No no no, I love you”, Kai corrected his mistake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Answer me”, Luhan said while looking Sehun in the eyes. “Why did you k-kiss me?”, he asked again. “For ’s sake, can’t you figure it out by yourself Luhan?!”, Sehun got frustrated. “Huh? Y-you…can’t..”, before he could finish his sentence, Sehun said “Yes. I love you”. “I-I’m sorry?”, Luhan asked confusingly. Sehun stood up and pushed Luhan on the bed, pinning both of his hands.

“Don’t you get me, Luhan? I said I love you”, Sehun said as he was above Luhan. Luhan was scared at Sehun who is now having a bad mood.

“But..”, his words were cut off again as Sehun joined his lips with Luhan harshly. He likes Luhan so bad. So bad that he can’t controls himself. Upon breaking apart, they both panted. “Sehunnie…”, Luhan was in shocked. Although Sehun’s kiss was rough at first but Luhan kissed him back after less than 3 seconds. “Does that prove you enough that I love you, Xi ing Luhan?”, he asked while letting go of Luhan’s pinned hands.

“My name is Xi Luhan. Not Xi ing Luhan. Get off of me”, he pouted. Sehun chuckled and gave him a peck on the cheek, making the latter had butterflies on his stomach. “Luhan. Listen to me. I’m just going to say this once”, Sehun said as they both were in sitting position, facing each other while holding hands on Sehun’s bed. Luhan nodded quickly. “Will you be..” Sehun’s words were cut off when Luhan suddenly blurted out “Se-Sehunnie, I need to go to the toilet. I need to pee”, Luhan said, grinning innocently. Luhan needed to go to the toilet. He quickly stood up and went to the bathroom, letting go Sehun’s hand. Sehun frowned.

“I’ll be back”, Luhan said. As Luhan was in the toilet, Sehun teared up papers into tiny pieces and scattered each of them in a line. After using the toilet, Luhan got out and saw no one in the bedroom. He looked around for Sehun in the bedroom but to no avail. When he looked down, he saw tiny pieces of papers lining up from the bed. He followed the tiny papers and picked them up. Then, he saw the last piece of the papers and picked it up. He looked up and saw Sehun standing in front of the door of a room. He saw a smirking Sehun who is now crossing his hands. Luhan went up 5 stairs to Sehun and without a blink, Sehun caught Luhan’s waist and brought him into the room. The storeroom. The room that even his best friends can’t go in. “Wh-what is this place?”, Luhan asked curiously.

“Follow me”, Sehun instructed as he holds Luhan’s waist.

Luhan nodded quietly. “Sehun. What is this?”, Luhan asked as Sehun handed him a plain cardboard. “Turn it around”, Sehun said. As he turned the cardboard around, he gasped. There written ,

Hi Luhan. I’m Sehun. Yeahp, the Oh Sehun, the school’s kingka. You may feel awful to be friends with me. You must think I’m a shame, right? Yeah I am. I’m sorry. Hey Luhan, I’m sorry for everything I did to you. Mocking you, being rude and harsh to you all this while, I’m sorry. Truth is, I like you. I never thought I’ll have this feeling towards you but when you came into the class, you made me frozen. I can’t keep my eyes off of you. I always watch and stare at you whenever you’re beside me, doing your homework and listening to the teachers. I purposely act evil and bad at you so that you can never figure out my feelings for you. I’m in love with you. I can’t hide this feeling anymore. So, I decided to confess to you tonight. And Luhan, I fell for you since the first time I laid my eyes on you, Luhan. Since the first time. I love you.

                                                                                                                Will you be mine forever?

                                                                                                                                                                                -Oh Sehun-

Upon reading the words on the cardboard that were written by Sehun himself, Luhan’s heart was touched. He never knew Sehun could be this…sweet. All he knew is the harsh, the arrogant, the playful and the rebellious Oh Sehun. He never knew Sehun have this side of him. No doubt, Luhan loves him too. With tears b in his eyes, Luhan looked at Sehun who is now standing beside him and said “Yes, I do”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Baekkie, you wanna know something?”, Chanyeol asked Baekhyun as he took Baekhyun’s palms and put it on his face. “W-what?”, Baekhyun asked nervously. “Listen, can’t you hear anything?”, Chanyeol asked. “Nooooo. What are you talking about, Channie?”, Baekhyun laughed. Out of the blue, Chanyeol went closer to Baekhyun’s face and pecked him on the lips, making the shorter boy gasped.

“Chan-Chanyeollie..”, Baekhyun stuttered. “Can you feel this?”, Chanyeol asked Baekhyun as he grabbed Baekhyun’s palm and put it on his chest. Asking the latter to hear his heart beat. “This is my heart. It’s beating for you, Baekhyun-ah”.

A/N: Hye guys. Exam has ended, today. Ehem ehem..hahaha. Well since i got exam going on for the past week, i think AFF really wants me to get good grades. Lol, it's been functioning not well huh? And i think my chapter 13 has gone. So, i'm re-reposting chapter 13. I'll update next chapter soon. Check out my other ongoing fic